So this girl posted vids of her shaking her ass and spreading her cheeks and some other good shit on twitter for...

So this girl posted vids of her shaking her ass and spreading her cheeks and some other good shit on twitter for instate followers bout 2 years ago. Long since deleted I have found them yet again. Who wants to see and expose?

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/4changilz.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i

Leaving her in stagram name on there hoping that one of you guys will dm the nudes to her. She seems to be proud since she she shared on Twitter

Roll

Eye

Let's go cuz post em

I need some promises that the dm will be sent and posted on here. I wanna see her reaction

I would enjoy seeing

Lurking but i smell bait.

Post em nig

I promise

Yeah, im in

Im in

Share em, sounds hot

>dm
wat?

Waiting for the dm material.

Lurk but will dm

Pls OP. Do this, make my fap worth while

sure lets do it

Post em

b8

I'm sending her dm regardless if you post them or not.

Ok ill dump pussy and face to confirm for you guys. Read the caption, the thirst for followers is real

She fine huh

Dump or no dm

She does fuck niggers regardless of looks so dont be wooed by this hoe. Pic coming up

>She does fuck niggers regardless
unfollowed

Maybe op is really the ho girl just looking for some followers

this

man fuck this hoe. and fuck this thread. die OP

better than tinder! plenty of horny college sluts of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/4changilz.html

Fuck off retard.

A booty shot

Post the vids op

Shes small titty and nice ass kinda girl. So who wants the cheek spread? I need to see a dm first

please post

If someome messages her these amd we get a reaction I will link these

Sorry she broke your heart op but nobody cares. This thread is shit

Lol I didnt think so
thx op content but im far to much a pussy like everyone else in this thread to message her them

No body wants anymore??????? What happen to ghe dm

Post before 404 faggot

Why dont u send em to her faggot snd maybe op would follow through. Autistic fuck

She didnt break my heart, I stumbled across the slut in my deleted video beta. Fuck off I don't know the bitch

I'm waiting for booty shaking vids.