Fuk u wite bois u niggas just jeleaous cause you niggas wite girlz r geting fuked by us black niggas...

fuk u wite bois u niggas just jeleaous cause you niggas wite girlz r geting fuked by us black niggas. u dumb honkeys cant do shit against me ill straght fuk yall bitch ass niqqas up wit my gun. call me the n word and se wat happenz fucking wite boi... nevermind im too buzy fuking yo wite bitch!!

Nigger.
Now what?

Trigger control is shit

Nigger

We give you our ugly girls so that the white race can dilute your ass out of existence. In two generations there would be no black people, only mixed race and pure white. We would rather have mixed race and pure black.

It has been scientifically proven that niggers have lower brain capacity than all other races. Enjoy your 3rd grade reading level.

*than

Nice beretta how does it shoot im thinking about getting one but they are pretty expensive. How much did you pay for it?

Actually nvm about the last question.

Holy shit the subtle racism is the best racism

ah, the dreams of niggers

kek

This is a fake thread made entirely for the point of niggerbashing, with an intentionally retarded fake nigger OP.

Now, I'm all for a nigger hate thread but I find it annoying when people think they're "clever, surreptitious infomancers".

With that out of the way, who else is sick of fucking monkeys

The mating ritual of apes

Yo momma wite boi....

We know it's bait, we're just taking the opportunity to circlejerk about nigger hatred.

Sup Forums is truly becoming Sup Forums's vassal board. Watching you useful idiots go off with this little provocation brings a happy tear to this old aryan's eye.

spicy

So jealous.

My penis seems to have shriveled up at the sight of your blackness.

Or maybe it was always just small.

that's why they steal so many bikes

>useful idiots

Well, you have the hatred but the finesse could use a little work. There's always room for crude bigots in a revolt, so don't feel too bad!

Kek

Nignogs with internet is such a drag... pick some cotton and make me a badly made shirt little boy.

I just laughed so fucking hard at that bait pic. Oh my God user thank you for bringing this into my life.

ill just a bat and beat you until you are on the ground crying then drag you to a curb so i can put your mouth on it and curb stomp the shit out of you little fuck boy nigger

i know in Africa they don't teach things well but god the way you type makes you look even more like a retarded ape

>us black niggas
Thanks for verifying

Sorry OP, I don't speak jive. Have a nice day.

I think the Zulu are trying to communicate.

>taking the bait this easily