Feet thread

feet thread

gf

I see you saved her

indeed

Why? Is it just "because" and there is no "real" reason?

Not judging, I just don't understand. This along with a few other fetishes just confuse the fuck out of me.

I like the way they look

Why do you like or dislike a certain food? Or anything for that matter?

I don't have an answer other than my brain has always liked female feet. I understand it's weird to many, but I really didn't actively choose to like them. It just happened.

bump!

screenshotted this from a girl i know's story

I'm sure this is primarily a girl's feet only thread, but I was curious if any other user have ever tried giving themselves a footjob? Anyone ever been successful?

possible and doesnt even feel that good

Don't let this thread dies!

I ask because I've done it before, and can do it with no hands. lol
Because of my foot fetish, I keep care extra care of my feet, so they're always soft. For me it feels pretty good. I guess it depends on flexibility and length of dick.

makes sense. I guess im not very flexible but I was a a lot younger last time I did it.

Also more of this girl pls

anyone else love cumming in girls' shoes?

Don't have too much more of her. Just posting random shit I saved at one point or another.

You're like the banana of feet threads. Go away.

I've posted this before, but essentially mine went like this.
>have long term gf, never into foot stuff
>her new favorite position is her in a fetal position while holding her legs, with her feet near my face as I plow away
>cum inside of her dozens of times while looking directly at her feet
>ta-da
>foot fetish
>later on confess and try footjobs
>she is into it, it takes our domination play in a different direction, and she enjoys the fact that I enjoy every part of her body
>win win situation

Yeah, I've managed this before. I don't do it often since it's usually a bit awkward and requires cleanup. Has definitely felt good in the past

I really hope one day my one female friend that has a foot fetish post some nudes here so i can jerk off furiously