You all just faggots that can't cope

girls don't like poop in their pee holes
you poor fuckin misguided cucks

no, we just like both genders

really not complicated

get over it

I like chicks and dicks

My dick is your mom, how about that

None of you are bi. You all are just so damn ugly and desperate you would settle for anyone or anything.

k cucky

This is also true
if animals were readily available for fucking you'd get right to it just as in the days of old.
Also as they do in other countries where faggots are prohibited and punishable by death but goats are always around and nobody's lookin except thousands of sattelites.....so mostly Google.

Hmm I think you are saying that goats fuck google in the ass via satellite, right?

That is exactly what I am saying.

I'm with someone currently, I wouldn't fuck a fat or ugly person. And I'm bi, so....

You're not with someone, your dad is molesting you, big difference, you and he are not a couple. You wouldn't fuck a fat or ugly person because you are to socially awkward to get an erection around another person, so not out of choice.

Actually, the only thing keeping me from considering going bi is this, the fear that I was pushed by desperation and not actual desire.

Maybe, when I get a gf I will consider indulging in some bicuriousness, but for now, I cant erase this fear.

Topkek

I love camming for older gay guys and sending nudes of my chubby self. I love talking dirty to older gay men and getting them off. Im 18 but i love it so much.

I want to get fucked in the ass by a huge cock.

Sorry man. I think you only like vagina.

I dont know, Im a boy or a little girl?

A boy, that doesn't stop your mom from selling you to niggers to be treated like a girl though.

I want to fuck your mom, I don't care if she's old/ugly. Hook me up.

>be a non-practicing muslim
>go on twitter... open an account
>notice a hashtag about a show on fox news
>decide to join in and talk about the show as I watch it on my pc
>a conservative lady immediately attack me
>being a conservative myself I ask why
>she says I am too late to ask that question etc
>meanwhile her friends join and harass me
>obviously islamophobes
>finally she answers me that I deleted a tweet and re-posted it..
>so deleting a tweet and re-posting it with different wording is considered trolling
>I immediately attack her after this
>she becomes delighted that I called her a fucking idiot etc
>I keep insulting her for picking on me for being a muslim
>she enjoys my rage
>she says enjoying your meltdown ::applause::
>feels bad
>if it was an american non-muslim I don't think she would have become happy
>so yeah.. feels bad

I'm not with a man, I'm with a woman lol.

No no no, you play the role of a woman with your dad. Such a confused lad you are.

doesn't matter
you're just lonely
that's why you resort to fucking guys
right now you're with someone so your self esteem is high enough to where you just justify what you've done in the past with guys by just labeling it bi
the truth is you just wanted affection and if it had to come from someone of the same gender you didn't care
that's the thing about men
we're sure
of everything we do
at all times
you can get a man to question his loyalty to others before you'll ever get him to question his own actions.
Nobody can tell you otherwise because that would mean you did something you not only didn't have to, but that you probably shouldn't have. That's a cold world to live it but it's the real one, because homosexuality, whether or not you believe it, is a 50/50 split of nature vs nurture.
You can be born gay, or pushed into it.
And then both of those are split, into positive and negatives.
You can be brainwashed to be gay by being led by some batshit crazy cunt, or you can be pushed into it by not wanting to be like your overly aggressive overly masculine father or other male figure. Same as you can be into being heterosexual.
Point is,
>the world's based on dominance, dominance can be based on deception.
>YOU HAVE BEEN DECEIVED.
>TA DA!

I hate to tell you nobody cares....
but.....
no wait...
no don't.....
Yeah, nobody cares guy.

Ive helped 3 past gfs get fucked by a friends dog

Sometimes after I take a shit I wash my hands

my girlfriend is getting fat on purpose and i fucking love it

pic somewhat related

That's a stupid fuckin secret bitch.
Tell us about a murder, or how you homewrecked a family.
Nobody cares about some gross bitch who fucks animals.
>It's like interesting for a second when you're in 8th grade and then it's like meh.

betcha do

My medication that makes me coherent makes me impotent

Meh, who gives a shit. If you fuck a guy and you like it, who cares what led you there? If you really are 100% straight, then you'll know right away.

well thank god
if you need medication to be coherent you probably shouldn't be fucking anyone or God forbid having children.

Don't cut yourself on that edge fag

Blew my load for this married chick I met on omegle.

Do you have moar?

It's my 23rd b-day today, i fucking hate my life, I dont have any real friends and i wish i was dead every single day

yeah but thas all i cut out, cbf editing out more

That pictures retarded, gays go back to the days of Jesus motherfucker.
While on the other hand, faggots that use the word "edge" or "edgy" like it's some faggot ass nineteen ninety whatever the fuck year you were born slur aint even old enough to be considered a thing.
Shut up and sit down son.

I like my cousin. I think she likes me too. How should I start this?

I'd give up everything I've gained to be with you again.

you didn't have to answer though

Welcome to reality bitch. Did you quit drinking yet?
It's funny when you faggots hit that age, shit changes because you're so used to getting drunk and having fun and then at the last second you try to correct yourselves and get back on the right path despite all the brain cells you've annihilated in the process of numbing all your senses.
Maybe do the world a favor and make room for people who matter.

Step 1: Pour lighter fluid all over yourself
Step 2: set yourself on fire and burn to death because you're a waste of life.

Damn, I'd do the same.

Faggot.

Ya got me, guilty pleasure.

It's some dumb shit and I hate feeling this way.
You hella mad though. Lol

I'm a 22 year old male.
I enjoy coloring. Like in coloring books.
I sometimes watch anime and read manga.
I watch wrestling multiple times every week and try to forget that it's all staged and planned out ahead of time and that the guys aren't actually hitting each other.

Nobody knows any of this, and I think if they did, nobody would even care.

Imo boys can be just as cute/attractive as girls are, though I dont have the same desire to have sex with them, just admire. My 10yo nephew is cutest boy I've ever seen, perfect ass, nice uncut dick, blue eyes, blonde hair

this thread sucks kek, complaining and flaming faggotry. good work Sup Forums

I nannied for a friend upstate and I dared her and her friend from school to kiss and they did. I'm going to be tasting their asses in a week when I nanny them again.

thanks for adding more complaining and faggotry. you are what you hate, how does it feel?

I'm can't tell if I genuinely love my girlfriend, or if I'm just responding to how she feels towards me in kind.

I don't like vaginas

youtube.com/watch?v=o__4pOK1xEA

MODS MODS MODS

I run a meme page 1,400k
And I have a dirty insta

I don't think there should be any restrictions on owning any kind of gun or other weapon. No background checks, no magazine or feature bans, no waiting periods, nothing.

I think the BLM movement exists solely as a lynch-mob (kek) against police officers, and actually don't give two shits about black people dying. Every single BLM protester should be sent to live in the inncer city of Chicago of Detroit for a few years.

I divorced my wife 2 months ago and tonight I finally sucked another guys dick for the first time in over 9 years.

We met at a public park. He was wearing lingerie and stockings.

When I walked up he was sitting on one bench so as I waslked up I sat on the bench across from him.

Nothing happened for about 5 minutes until he finally got up and started walking away. As he did so he started pulling off his pants and shirt revealing his stockings and lingerie.

He walked into the bushes a little ways giving me time to pull off all of my clothes as well. I sat back down on the bench and played with my cock a bit trying to get it a little bit hard when he came walking back.

This time he came walking right up to me and dropped down between my legs and eagerly took my cock into his mouth and started sucking my dick.

He sucked my dick for a good 5 minutes before pulling off and sitting on the bench beside me.

His cock was beautiful and in full view. I could not hold back even if I wanted to. I leaned right over and eagerly took his penis into my mouth and began sucking him off.

His cock easily slide in and out between my moist lips and felt so fucking good. I loved sucking this guy off so the more I did it the more I got into it.

It had been so long since I had another man's cock in my mouth. I needed this so fucking bad!

I bobbed my head up and down on that beautiful penis slurping and slobbering all over it as it slid in and out of my mouth.

I had sucked him off for about 5 minutes when he finally started getting worked up and I knew he was close to cumming.

He began thrusting his cock into my mouth while pushing my head down onto his penis at the same time sending his dick deep into my throat.

All I could think about was letting this man pump my mouth full of cum. I wanted it so bad.

Finally with a loud grunt she shoved his dick as far into my mouth as it would go and I could feel his semen begin covering my tongue.

Nigga you gay AS FUCK

I can still taste the guys cum

Well,
the faggots and pedophiles are out in full force
>at least that's what these dumb bitches would have you believe they are
so I'm out

rough 1st day on the internet?

buummmp

>nice uncut dick

I see wut u did thar

Fap to dead chicks

see wut?

how do you know your 10yo nephew has a nice uncut dick
hue hue

Pretty much

because Ive seen it many times.

bmp

had sex with my friends wife and now she's having my kid and he doesn't know at all

>op is a fag
Since when was that a secret?

My medicine causes me to be insensitive. Can fuck for hours without getting off, not as fun as it sounds.

Why?

my friend left her scarf at my house and i jacked off into it before i gave it back lmao

If i ever leave my country. within the last few hours I will pour this dickheads van in gas and set it on fire then go to the airport and never return.

it's always about to habben

i dont go out of my way to see it, and he isnt shy so just happens once in a while. Saw him naked when he was showering/changing clothes when we went swimming a few days ago.

CHECKDDDD!

b0mpz

rip

when my gf passes out drunk sometimes i let my golden retriever mount her

Im fuckbuddies with my friend's gf's 13yo sister

I wear a bag on my head for a YouTube channel and honestly enjoy doing it....youtube.com/watch?v=YMcLgo1smNI