562 (long beach) (los alamitos) (seal beach)

562 (long beach) (los alamitos) (seal beach)

Sauce??

whale watching thread?

Oh shit is that what's her face that is a cam whore?

LAHS 2010 grad

k. spade

What hs did she go to op?

its LAUSD faggot.

Los Alamitos High School you dipshit Summerfag

who are you talking about??

Any Santa Fe high grads?

who graduated 2010 and is a cam whore? this girl went to lakewood.

anything?

but really who from los al became a cam whore?
where the 562 long beach/ los alamitos girls at?

who from los al became a cam whore?

more

714 checking in. HB, on springdale. Sah deh.

got anything good?

It's a lost cause bro, don't think I've ever seen much 714 in these threads, which is ridiculous if you've ever gone down Main Street this time of year...

truth dude.

Haha not a big fan of main. I surf and shit but main street is too bro-ee for me.

Also the competition jesus fuck, sorry but I'm so glad I'm not there. The waves here are worse than what I saw in HB is (breaking amazingly according to surfline) but kaua'i is fucking gnarly. There are chickens all over the place and roaches and shit. Imagine Florida but in the middle of the Pacific and they operate on island time. Half of me loves it and half of me hates it. This is now a HI thread, call me out as a howlie. I plan on retiring in your state.

For sure, if you want a more laid-back PCH life Main Street in Seal Beach is much better people-wise. Haven't heard much about anymore sharks, but then again I don't really watch much local news...

I love Seal Beach. I feel like they did what a lot of beach cities should have done and kept kind of private. I bet the navy base over there helped with that. Whoever is stationed there better thank their lucky stars because I couldn't imagine a better assignment.

562 here.
Did not grow up to be a whore though

I'm frm 818

Just moved from 714/562
To oregon

Cerritos checking in

Anyone have stuff on Tatiana Ortiz she graduated from Lakewood high 2015

Frank?

Nah sorry man
I know a frank that was in 760 tho

Found the faggot.