Why don't you have a gf Sup Forums? I won't judge

Why don't you have a gf Sup Forums? I won't judge.

I have a fuckbuddy, does that count?

Im not a lesbian

hoes aint loyal these days.

Just dumped the stupid bitch 3 days ago. Can't even get any space with her, way too clingy and is selfish.

because I'm gay....

better than a gf

This. Some chick snapchatted me saying "lets fuck" one day then changed her mind the next cause she wasn't mad at her boyfriend anymore.

Not enough sex appeal ;)

Broke up with her after two years. Realized I wasn't happy together and neither was she but we didn't want to admit it. That was 6 months ago. Now I have a new job where I work 6 days/wk and only have time for me, my awesome dog and close friends. This will be my life for the next couple years probably and right now I'm happy.

I think i might be too picky, am just kinda waiting to find the perfect one right now

Why not?

because I just like to fuck without commitment.
pic related, fucking her right now

but i do, and i finally get to say that.
>tfw recently lost virginity to my manager and now we're dating

Not trying to judge you, but if you look at relationships as an experiment, you won't need the perfect one. Try jumping into one and see if you like it. If not, end it and learn from it. No sense in waiting for the stars to align.

My wife wouldn't like it

I'm socially retarded

im leaving the country

have known im leaving for years

i rejected plenty of girls because of this

almost... ill finally be able to get some booty overseas

No timestamp faggot

Kek me too. The trick is to not give a fuck.

Because I dumped her a couple weeks ago. She still loved me but I had enough of her emotional abuse and just general immaturity. In fact, she still loves me. Feels like shit to have to let someone down like that, especially when you spent so much time with them (1yr 8mo).

I'm on the market tho. When news of the breakup happened, I got nudes from girls that had their eye on me and I didn't even ask for them. Flattering :^)

Cuz she broke up with me after three years of nothing but trying.

Because I'm Bi and I wouldn't be able to commit to one sex.

are you marroccan?

I literally am the densest cunt. I've had a few opportunities but I never pick up on the signs and then the girl moves on, and I do it everytime.

I broke up with her that's why

not revealing where im from.
and that is not important.

im an unattactive both physically and emotionally

I do. Going on 3 years

>emotionally unnatractive
Is that even possible?

I try, but.. its hard.
I think its my personality, im not an angry or depressive person (atleast i wasnt) its just the way my face sits. It also doesn't help i sound like Cr1tikal.

i hate the contract of a romantic relationship

love shy nipples

Because I'm on Sup Forums that's why

>implying everyone who uses this site is a single virgin

Broke up with my gf due to us both not getting the "feelings" anymore. But we both like fucking and are super attracted to each other on a physical level so we evolved our relationship to a more open relationship / fuck buddies. Can't say if thats a mistake due to it being a rather new situation but we both come to some quite nice terms like we are free to do whatever we want and aslong as nobody brings any diseases into the fuckfun we're both cool.

Because I go on Sup Forums

I have no friends or social life.

So there is no opportunity for me to meet a girl.

kek

kys

who is that holy shit shes hot af

Dating two girls at the moment and trying to decide which one I am going to make a solid play at. Been single for a couple of years, now oddly last few months been swamped with dates :/ Not complaining, just weird.

Where did you meet the girls?

I know them feels!

Little to no social life, few friends, don't come into contact with girls my age during day to day life/work and I don't make any effort to change that.

I can't see myself ever having a relationship, I've gotten to 24 having never held hands with anyone so I would just be a joke to anyone at this point. There's no point even trying. I've come to terms with my situation and the fact that I will be alone forever, and I'm ok with this.

im a loner, so i really could care less.

im a crippled jobless faggot who prefers 2d women

Same as me when I was 24.

26 now, and nothing has changed.

lol, everyone is a baller on Sup Forums

>h-h-h-h-hello guys, just broke up with my smoking gf
>i dont give a fuck, she was still loving me
>kek whatever man
>bitches sending nudes THE second i say i want to break up
>kek win win fuck you losers

go fuck yourself

I honestly don't know. I used to be a stereotypical nerd in what would in america be high school but that changed afterwards. Spent 1year in the army (mandatory military service) then went on to university and become way more secure.

Now I'm almost finished with uni, I've got a bunch of friends. I'd say i'm at least decently attractive, work out a lot, have a good sense of humour (at least for a german, there's only so much you can do) and am no longer socially retarded. Still got rejected from every girl i ever asked out.

Honestly at the moment I can't even be arsed anymore.

attending a tech gymansium with a girl percentage of like 10 maybe, theres only 2 girls in my class, and i dont know how to meat girls other ways. help me out fam

sounds pretty much like me user, keep fighting

I'm a 25 year old alcoholic whose good looking and a good person but who the fuck wants to be with an alcoholic ha

I prefer my sister

because im hardcore gamer.
i play computer literally all day long when im not in school getting straight A's.
i think i look decent, am pretty funny and not social awkward at all i tend to start the conversations and what not.
i just think that because of my hobby i never meet any girls almost, i think for a gamer to get a girlfriend you have to have some gimmick if you know what i mean, be it being a brony, a weeb or something similar. its pretty hard for a "normal" gamer out there.

>inb4 "hardcore gamer"
was legend in hs 4 conescutive months in a row
GE in csgo
top 4% d.va players in overwatch
top 1% headshot and general aim with mccree ow

Because over the last year my best friend was fighting cancer for the second time in his life. He died yesterday.

I have more important things to worry about.

feels man, im sorry for you

waste of mana

oh, and i am going to go to law school, so i hope i will get more puss there

I'm gay

nah you're just ugly faggot

You know, the worst part is that for 7 years he was winning that fight. He was just a few months from being given the all clear back in January when he relapsed. The guy almost had a normal life again, and then for the last 7 months of his life the cancer came back and spread to his lungs and spine.

oh fuck, right in the feels, thats terrible, have this cat, it might cheer you up a bit

Because the dating culture of my generation is downright silly.
Getting laid is great, though.

In a relationship now.

But was single for quite some time before that. Was not ready for the commitment, was involved with a number of flings - ultimately leaving me dissatisfied.

I'm trying to make this one work. Everything is wonderful, our chemistry is great, we understand each other well, she takes care of me, cook together - awesome awesome stuff

But I'm fit and she's not so used to physical activity, was smoking a lot, was overeating, which made her overweight and older looking than me even though I'm a few years older in reality.

But we've been working out together, she has improved a lot! but I don't know...we'll see

Cus I'm a gamer. I should probably quit.
GE in CSGO
5600 hrs played
Master in LOL
2100 hours played

how can this be when i see fat fucks that are way worse looking than me getting cute girlfriends left and right?

Just broke up with her yesterday for being constantly lying to me. Women are not worthy of trust.

2271 hours spend on league here, i quit that shit, but now its just overwatch, aint a single shit better

I can't seem to keep a girls attention long enough. I'm not very fun, I just work and sleep. I don't have time for your shenanigans.

Confidence and personality go a long way user.

Because im broke as fuck and I wouldnt be able to treat a girl the way i wanna treat her

But I do have a gf user

just got out of a 4 year relationship. Feels good to be alone,

>le wrong generation xD

story nigger

you're a socialy awkward ugly ass bitchboii who thinks your problems are more relevant than others. you don't have a girlfriend because you're a spoiled kid who expects everything to come to you.

Been in a online/long distance one for 4 years now
It still feels like "magic"every time I see him.
Its not perfect but I couldn't want anything else.
Even though I barely get to see him.
I only see him twice a year.

I hope one day we can move in soon.
I want to have a life with this person

Short and quite ugly, been in love with a girl who didn't love me back for years and didn't care enough about girls who liked me (some were quite good looking but never had that feeling). Also quite happy with masturbation, never felt the urge to get a girl to fuck (would require a lot of effort), only aimed to someone to love.

well i guess im a little unconfident, but its nothing that bad

faggot

Me too! Wanna be my girlfriend?

One I knew a long time ago and we recently sort of just found each other again. The other I met though work circles. Just to be clear though, not playing either of them, soon as something looks serious I will make a pick. At the moment strictly just dating, I dont cheat on women.

Damn, i wish long distance relationships actually worked

Here's the answer, he's french...

Because I already have one.
Two would just be a pain in the ass.

Kek stop showing fb photos

>implying picking a single post and saying that person is single hasn't been a safe bet since the site started.

I was in an LDR for 3 years. She was from South Korea. Despite the long distance, I've never loved someone so much. Broke up last feb. Have a new gf now. ZOZZLE!

I find it hard getting close to a girl I can't imagine having someone there who you always talk to that's not family. Also I'm not a rich fag and I don't want a gf unless I can buy her things take her out and have a nice life with her

might be true

how do you get to know them if you wont talk to them in the first place?

Cut off your dingle dongle.

Is that girls name Hannah by chance?

Idk. Figure I would concentrate on school first. Get one later.

Well I can say its not for everyone and under very unique circumstances it works. We're both trying to find a job, he's in college and im still trying to figure out what I want to do.

I trust him completely and theres never a day that I fear that he cheats on me. We both don't have the time for that nor do we have the money for it.

We both met playing warcraft and it just kinda happened and been skyping at least once a day for about 4 years now.

I know marriage is often looked down upon online but I hope that one day we do. I couldn't imagine my life without him, he's done too much for me

Moar?

I make memes, i'm way too nice and I can't talk dirty because i'm shy.

dont, i did this and i am fucking boss at school and grades are great, bit i regret it so much

1. I'm gay
2. I have no ambition. My goal in life is to live comfortably enough to keep gaming. My motivation to do shit is very, very limited.