Bananagirl is a drunken mess, time for some worship for queen Sup Forums

bananagirl is a drunken mess, time for some worship for queen Sup Forums

banana girl is queen of Sup Forums

hope bananagirl makes it here, she is queen of Sup Forums

and bananagirl isn't a drunken mess, unless she wants to be lol

doesn't look like it, but banana girl is queen of Sup Forums

calling me a drunken mess isn't quite the level of worshipping i had in mind.

hoping for more of bananagirl to worship it was meant to be ironic after what the user said to you in the previous thread!

did i give you permission to post my photos?

what level of worship would you need to post some excellent new big sized bikini pics?

bananagirl is the queen of Sup Forums forever

Heyy cutie!

nice trips! shame it's not a tits out for trips thread... unless you want it to be! lol

we don't need your permission to do so, whore

I want to fuck you
any pics with pokies?

is this the real bananagirl or an imposter? nice pic though although it has been posted before, sexy friend too, wouldn't mind seeing more of her

has bananagirl made it to this thread?? no new unseen pics yet, need a new pic to commence some proper worship

yes you do. this is a Banana Girl worship thread, which i have temporarily decided to grace with my presence. so you need to behave yourself, if you want me to stick around. ok?

shut up and swallow my cum
bananagirl is the queen of Sup Forums

This isn't boxxy.

Shame on you, peasant!

will happily worship before your cute tits bananagirl, if you are the real bananagirl? any new pics for proof?

fine only because i want to see a timestamp

no. stop being rude or i'll leave.

fine. now don't say i'm not good to you!

I need more context, what is going on ??

you are always good to your true fans oh queen Sup Forums although bigger pics of you in a bikini would be most welcome.

worship queen Sup Forums

keep the thread alive with more pics bananagirl, you look great

i don't have any new bikini photos though, sorry! i haven't lost quite enough weight for that yet lol

mmmmkay, sorry babe but you're about 6/10 on a good day when I'm blacked out drunk...I know its strokes your fragile ego to have thousands of micropenises stroked simultaneously in your honor but at the end of the day you're just another whore with daddy issues that anons will forget about in a week. So i suppose my question is: why?

shame! lets have some big pics of you then banana queen, you must have some for your fans

Guys this girl is not good looking. Barely average at best with her jacked up face and floppy saggers. At least Boxxy was sexy and fun. This nasty gal makes me sick she is just a pathetic narcissistic mess and a dirty whore who will never be worthy of marriage.

Banana girl has graced us with her presence and offered to reward the true of heart

Good. Fatties should never wear bikinis

So b8 in other words

but she actually looks pretty fuckable here, thick thighs wrapped round your waist are much more fun that some stick insect!

post something else new user, ideally a big pic, would be a shame for thread to die so young, need more time to worship

don't say you weren't warned. if you behave like that then nobody gets to see new photos. and a week? oh please. i've been queen of Sup Forums for years now you loser.

queen of b8 for a year and still counting, its awesome how you've managed it and we applaud and worship you

post titties cuz bananagirl queen of Sup Forums

why are you drinking wine on a monday bish

gonna need your help keeping the worship going banana queen, new pics when you wish to post them

Bikini pics or gtfo. Noone here to see your ugly face we wanna laugh at your fat bikini body whore

Eliza-chan is the one true queen

bananagirl is the queen of Sup Forums

well when you put it like that, how can i resist? if i could just stop stuffing my fat face with food for ONE minute i might be able to post those photos you're practically begging for

step away from the food, nothing to eat here... and now for those bikini pics! lol

always a pleasure to see your threads queen Sup Forums, the mix of banter and rage is quite refreshing to the usual stuff on Sup Forums

now what about those bikini pics?...

Bitch is too fat so shes embarrassed to wear bikinis. She admits it herself

lol what? pretty sure i've never said that.

you aren't fat queen Sup Forums, would like more pics of you showing more flesh though, bikinis, cleavage, you know the sort of thing, and big pics too!

cute! and your friend is a hotty too, more pics queen Sup Forums

>i don't have any new bikini photos though, sorry! i haven't lost quite enough weight for that yet lol
Whats this then whore

that's a pic she posted 6 months ago user

I mean thats her admitting shes too fat for bikinis

more new pics queen Sup Forums please

we worship and adore you, and will do even more for new pics!

queen Sup Forums forever

bananagirl is queen of Sup Forums

we worship bananagirl,bananagirl is queen of Sup Forums, bananagirl isn't fat and she has great tits.

oh my god you're so right. i'm so self-conscious about my body

woah! banana twins??? now that would be a lot of fun! moar queen Sup Forums you are hot!

Fucking should be you fat cunt

bit harsh user, but each to their own

bananagril is queen of Sup Forums and Sup Forums would quite like to see her tits one day lol

i suppose you like this one then?

nice ass queen Sup Forums more of it and your fine legs too

more pics like that might get messy queen Sup Forums hot, hot, hot! moar please

>Sup Forums would quite like to see her tits one day lol
No. You want to. Theres a difference. And stop saying lol you retarded desperate faggot

okay alol

things are getting interesting, twin bananagirls and lesbo experimentation? this is what Sup Forums was made for

just ignore him and he'll leave

thanks, and may I just say more please!

No I won't. Have you seen this shit. Its like your tits are trying to tuck themselves into your armpits

wouldn't mind tucking myself into those pits too

reading comprehension isn't your strong suite I see. Why don't you respond to the question I asked? Or does the answer scare you?

>edgelord so mad he's willing to bump something just so he can talk about how angry he is

you are too kind queen Sup Forums, thanks

and if you happened to have any big pics of you wearing that little yellow top and green bra please don't hesitate to post them, it'd be rude not to ask, and thanks again

it's just normal for Sup Forums!

Is this the face you make when the banana goes in

based post is based

we all have a banana face user, don't pretend you haven't tried it yourself

worship at the throne of queen Sup Forums

more rage to keep the thread alive? or more pics from queen Sup Forums? hoping for both!

you still here queen Sup Forums? all too quiet without the raging troll!

oh well, it was fun while it lasted. We worship our queen, or rage at her jealously. Thanks for the banter bananagirl, hope you can post loads more new pics soon.

Dump her pics and call her fat until she comes back

is this like your fetish or something user? I get that it was funny trolling Sup Forums when we had boxxy but this queen stuff has gotten dumber with every whore thats tried. If bananaclit is still here: you know why you will NEVER be queen of Sup Forums? because you want to and besides; you're re-forcing a meme that has already died long ago.
>TL;DR
>your level of newfaggotry astounds me

sounds like a plan, but looks like shes gone for the day (hope she hasn't though )

well i was literally just about to leave, but if it annoys you that much i'll make another thread. here you go user! just for you...

hey! what did i tell you? you have to ask my permission before posting my photos, peasant.

whatever

sorry o queen! but you need some peasants to worship you so no harm done.

one more pic for the road queen Sup Forums? for the worship

This bitch is kinda gross tbh fam

the queen is dead, long live the queen of Sup Forumsany more pics of her friend in the red dress? shes hot

i suppose so. its not new, but its also not one i've posted before. you like?

nice pic queen Sup Forums! thought you'd gone, but seeing as you are still here please don't stop posting, more pics please, thanks. worship and stuff.

nearly trips queen Sup Forums

more pics like that would would be very welcome

thanks for the new pics today

wow! I just got trips in your other thread. If you want to post some more here for those trip's please do.