Why continue to Murder, Rape, and enslave animals just so you can find yourself dead quicker?

Why continue to Murder, Rape, and enslave animals just so you can find yourself dead quicker?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WPz9Fcvb1II
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>[citation needed]

cause then i lived my life in happiness

Doesn't taste like shit

>rape

because its fucking delicious. you be a vegan and ill eat meat and die younger, deal ?

Exceause me sir but im pretty sure that i never raped a cow.

The risk is worth the reward. MEAT MASTER RACE

Because they are tasty.

Grow up moralfag. People like to eat meat, and that's the end of it.

Why continue to eat grass? There are easier ways to let everyone know you're a faggot

I eat meat and I've never murdered or enslaved an animal

This is bad bait

say to a Lion: eat veges plz, i dont think a Lion will do it.

Because protein deprivation will make your brain work improperly. You'll be more and more stupid and not even realize. That happens to vegans who aren't careful enough.

love me a nice slab o' meat
not gay

If you enjoy dairy products you endorse and support the rape of cows.

Pic related, it's a cow being raped for dairy products.

Correlation =/= Causation

Vegetarians probably live longer on average because vegans HAVE to heavily regulate their diet. Whereas meat eaters compromise 95% of the population, and the large majority of them don't really give that much of a shit about their diet.

It has nothing to do with meat. It has everything to do with how much Mountain Dew and Cheetos you eat. Which I have never seen a vegetarian have either.

So that I die quicker? I figured that was obvious. Maybe I don't understand your question.

>rape
I've not once stuck my dick in an animal.

Oh wait... nevermind

I don't JUST endorse the rape of cows

That's not rape you cuck, that's an exam done on cows to make sure they're in good health, is a prostate exam rape to you too?

Being this selfish
I'd be fine with you eating meat if it didn't play such a big part in climate change

Why would I want to live a long life? My parents were ugly as shit and had me out of wed lock. Dad split, and I was raised by an emotional trainwreck of a mother in a shitty neighborhood.

I've had to struggle to get to a semi-comfortable place in life, but it doesn't really matter because I'm too stupid to climb higher and too ugly to find a beautiful woman to be with.

So I'll stuff my fucking face with delicious bacon and steak, sugary snacks, booze, and whatever the fuck else I want to, and you know what? Animals won't do shit about because they can't. They're just dumb animals.

Fuck living a long life. If your life is shit, do the few things that can make you happy (like having bacon and french toast for breakfast), then die young.

I eat cornbread hell outta some meat bo. Yeah it's harder on your body to process then plant matter, but that's a trade off I'm willing to take for the benefits of excercising my place on the top of the food chain.
It's not complicated science: the low level producers eat grass and algae and such, then comes a long a low level consumer to eat that animal effectively compounding the energy it gains.
Eating another animal isn't murder, it's evolution. The fact that humans die faster if they eat meat for a life time is a way of forcing meat eaters to pass on their genes more. If they don't their line is weeded out.

Eating meat saves you time and energy that those cows spent eating grass and getting beefed up for me to eat on a cheeseburger

because if you haven't eaten stake and ribs and don't like it nigga something is wrong with you.
Also take it from a guy who used to be dead and was persuaded to live again, it's not going over so well a second time.

Food taste good so it justifies slaughtering and raping animals

I bet you're the type of person who calls out fat people for not having enough self control

They jerk off bulls and then shove it in the cows cooter with a giant turkey baster. Apparently it's easier to breed them this way and ensures the bull doesn't pump al his seed in to just one hot sexy cow with giant udders. It's pretty rapey, not that I really care enough to stop eating meat.

Because humans are apex predators? You fucking faggot, I would like to see you, use nothing but your mouth, and hands, go and run after a deer and kill it, and then eat it raw. I would honestly like to see that.

>Lions are not people

Meat eaters tend to get heart disease, caused by cholesterol, and that only comes from meat products. But you know, keep living in fantasy.

>I eat meat and I've never murdered or enslaved an animal

How do you get your meat, and where does it come from?

Because fuck you.

That's why.

Why are you eating my food's food?

Do you want my food to starve to death?

Trips of truth

I like eating meat.

Animals don't derive pleasure from sex (other than dolphins, which do rape a lot)
Point is cows could less than give a fuck about a turkey baster in their cooter.

Because being vegan is social suicide.

>That's not rape you cuck, that's an exam done on cows to make sure they're in good health, is a prostate exam rape to you too?

It's not a prostate exam you delusional cuck. It's forced insemination, the cows are chained down and raped, so that they can give birth, Once they give birth, if its a girl it get to grow up looking forward to a life of rape, if its a boy it gets to be slaughter at birth for veal. All while the mother cow screams for her babies, and gets milked by machines that are painful so that you can have cheese and milk.

I've hunted, gutted and butchered my own meat. Look around at life around you, it is the natural way of things. Don't be desensitized because you've never killed before

The same reason why vegans or vegetarians like to bitch at meat eaters, we like to do it faggot.

Because cow, goat, chicken and sheep pussy is mighty fiiiiine

Because I like meat.

i guess because its tasty bro

Amen. Who would want to live forever?

meat is delicious, but it is bad for you, planning on going vegan soon

Still can't be pleasant, I don't derive pleasure from shoving things in my ass but if you shoved a turkey baster full of bull semen up there I would be less than pleased with you.

One question..
how is killing/raping wrong?
who decided this?

>Because humans are apex predators?
Why yes, we are. The apex predators of this solar system, potentially this galaxy.
You stupid cunt.

>go and run after a deer and kill it
Humans don't run when hunting retard, we're persistence hunters.

>eat it raw
Humans can make fire, there's no reason not to cook our meat.

Yes, I am aware cholesterol comes from meat. However you missed my primary point which is the majority of people who eat meat don't give a shit about their cholesterol among other things pertaining to their health. So they have a habbit of forming all sorts of health defects.

Making a blanket statement such as "Oh if you eat meat then you are twice as likely to form heart disease" and thinking that is applicable to all meat eaters is retarded. Once again, the biggest factor isn't really the meat itself, but the quantity in which you consume it in contrast with the rest of your diet.

news alert, you and everyone ever will die. its about enjoying the time we have, and holy fuck meat is delicious

Find what you love and let it kill you.
Let it drain you of your all. Let it cling onto your back and weigh you down into eventual nothingness.
Let it kill you and let it devour your remains.
For all things will kill you, both slowly and fastly, but it’s much better to be killed by a lover

No, that's in the cow's ass insemination is not done that way, do your research dumbass.

I smoke crack so it doesnt really matter either way

Tell me user:
Do you actually plan on converting anyone over to your side? Do you really believe you can convince someone to stop eating meat on Sup Forums?

I'm going to continue eating meat whether you like it or not. So I'm twice as likely to get heart disease than you are, you're still going to die eventually, so what is the point of any of this?

All you're doing is wasting your time. But I'll think of you the next time I eat a chicken or something also, these Mongolian children would just like to say "fuck you, pussy" :^)

Yeah.
Why kill and eat the cute and cuddly little critters in nature when we can kill and eat their babies?

Because lions are apex predators?

Hell yeah, built for endurance wrecks the competition.

Good luck man!

Because I can.
Also I smoke on the reg so it's pretty clear I don't really give a shit about my health.

Shit tastes better yo.
why ignore evolution? humans are omnivorous

>THERE IS NO REASON TO GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANIMALS

What do you make of plants feelings?

What about the pain you inflict to plants?

Seems like Potatarians are full of hypocrisy.

cheers to Mongolinas. They are fucking badass

So edgy bro you are so c00l

Why try to change peoples minds when anyone who will argue in this thread won't change their stance?

Superiority complex. Virtue signaling. Take your pic.

They need to let us know how much better they are than us.

And people who stay virgin till death never catch Veneral desease. Vegans live longer because starving is valid way how to prolong life.
I ll be happy to die in 70s by heart failure while eating steak than die in 80s while eating an apple

Why thanks user, I appreciate the compliment!

>Also I smoke on the reg so it's pretty clear I don't really give a shit about my health

Smoking is a choice you make that only kills you, that is fine. Why make the choice to kill other sentient beings?

And what does meat eat? Also how fucking dumb are you. Would you say stabbing a human with a knife is the same as stabbing a tomato?

he's not trying to change anything. He just likes being asshole on the internet and he thinks that he's point is the only valid one, so he'll never admit he lost

Funny how meat-eaters say, that people who eat meat live longer and vegans say they live less. Give me fucking source, then post statistics you fucking eggplant.

We've also adapted to eating cooked food, as we have smaller jaw muscles. This also allowed us to grow larger brains with the extra space
>Netflix: Cooked

Right? I forget sometimes that life actually is a contest to see who can live the longest and holiest.

>Superiority complex. Virtue signaling. Take your pic

Oh yeah that why I do this on a anonymous image board you dumb fuck

I see you're as intolerant towards plants as me towards meat.

most retarded post of the day
gz mate

youtu.be/WPz9Fcvb1II

Just so we're clear..

By eating meat you consume more plants.

Vegetarians and veegs might have 10 extra years of functioning organs, but as they haven't been able to enjoy meat for all that time it stands to question, do they ever truly live?

Do you not see the irony in the post you just made?

I've been on this shitty website for almost a decade now, I cannot tell you the amount of times people have made threads doing exactly what I just described so that they can feel better about themselves.

But you're right, it makes absolutely no sense to act like a condescending cunt on an anonymous image board. But countless people exactly like you still do it every single day.

It makes perfect sense. You get to spew bullshit without any fear of face to face interaction whilst you pleasure yourself thinking you are morally better than us.

Prove the cows and chickens I eat are sentient.

I think you might be retarded, I made to much sense and you gave up.

Whatever floats your boat, buddy

i eat meat because it tastes fucking amazing i have seen the undercover videos and all that shit i dont fucking care about you pussies who cant handle that we are designed to feast upon the flesh of lesser creatures

Fuck yeah, we walk cunts down until they can't move any more and then eat their shit.

My favorite statistic to throw at people is the weight of the Curiosity rovers mission, 8,500lbs.
This means that if we wanted to, right now, we could drop 10x 450kt nuclear warheads in a MIRV pattern across its surface, causing building-level destruction across almost 1000km² of the planet.

And this is without even trying.

We some scary hairless motherfuckers, yo

Two friends of mine are vegetarians. They have to take pills due to deficiency signs.
>implying that's healthier than eating meat

Because meat eaters never have to take supplements

Top Kek

this, also veganism gets even worse with the vitamins

Autistic vegan faggot, fucking die.

Gonna die one way or another. There was a woman who ate right her whole life and still got cancer in her late fifties. She even said had she known she would've indulged more, but that's life. You could die in a car accident tomorrow then who's gonna give a fuck about those burgers you ate?

Also, plants are not the best either they're pumped with insecticides and fruits can give you diabeetus if you consume too much. You can live to a ripe old age eating steak chicken and veggies no problem it depends on your genetics and lifestyle not what a veggie cuck says on /b

I rarely eat any salad/vegetables and I am in top condition, never had to take such things.

I am vegan and never had to such things.

Exceptions don't make the rules.

>sentient beings
troll confirmed

same goes for you :')

I like to rape animals , my best rape was a pet rabbit of the kid next door , I kidnapped it and fucked it in the ass for a few days before microwaving it to death , I put it in burgers for the next BBQ I have , the kid may have ate some of his cum marinated pet burger but I don't know , , my worst rape was a genie pig I got from a pet shop , after I lubed it up the thing just split an butts open as I pumped it up an down my fat dick.
Also love bacon an beef .

Because I want to and you can't stop me.