Are Rae Sremmurd the modern day OutKast?

Are Rae Sremmurd the modern day OutKast?

Their new video really shows off their musical versatility and Swae Lee has the greatest melodies in the history of hip-hop.

youtube.com/watch?v=bWZ8Itjy7Qw

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/jgumm5/unforgettable
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More like Kriss Kross

Kriss Kross were just one hit wonder gimmicks, Rae Sremmurd have done enough to show that they're more than just memes.

but this is a joke post, right? we're all just memeing here, right?

Stop shilling this garbage.

heeeeelllll nah

FlyLo likes Rae Sremmurd

maybe but I don't like outkast that much either
neither getting lucky with a good beat nor swae lee's occasional good melodies make up for jxmmi's dreadful verses

>implying swae lee isn't a young god

He recently came out with the best hook of all time.
soundcloud.com/jgumm5/unforgettable

>greatest melodies in the history of hip hop
Travis Scott has better melodies than him

They both make bangers but okast are vastly superior as they are lyrically better.
Rae sremmurd make insane bangers with catchy hooks. If you cannot acknowledge that, then you are probably a nigger hater dumbass with a cock in your ear

Swae Lee is a fucking pop genius when it comes to hooks. Slim Jxmmi is pretty much trash though. I wish we'd get a group of Swae Lee and Young Thug. It'd trigger all of the "real hip-hop" heads and result in some pretty great pop.

They have some catchy songs thats for sure. Wouldn't say I am a fan, but you can't really hate on their success in the industry. They're doing something right.

the best part is that kriss kross are way better

>More than just memes
Their names are Sway Lee and Slim Jimmy and they make shitty trap that p4k eats up, it's almost like they fit into that genre known as "Meme rap"

Well their music is trash so no

What are you doing here?

What's a black Beatle anyway. A fucking roach?

theyre ok, but its generic pop brah. best melodies? wtf travis scott has better melodies than this shit.

They are generic in the real meaning of the word, but definitely not in the negative meaning people use it in. Their better bangers have a specific presence that is absolutely unique to them. Add to that the top notch production value and the efficient song writing, you get one of the better acts the current trap rap scene has to offer.

i'll give you that Swae Lee has a great sense of what makes up a "pop" hit, whatever that means. jimmi is getting better but still isn't a great rapper.

whitest comment i've ever seen