Post anything that's not troll or stupid or too long and I will sing it as a song

Post anything that's not troll or stupid or too long and I will sing it as a song.

I will accompany it with piano or acoustic guitar, specify which if you prefer.

Write a chord progression to go along with it (you can be as weird as you want here) or I'll use something cliche and boring, unless you specify.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0nUcPzvB9NJ
vocaroo.com/i/s1470qo0Rlk1
vocaroo.com/i/s0khv7fiPKdI
vocaroo.com/i/s1pYYgt7UlJp
vocaroo.com/i/s1tbTbawPvjK
vocaroo.com/i/s0sTsbdUpSZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fag

faggot I hope you die by autoerotic-asphyxiation and your mom witnesses it and then they air your story on the news and use the most embarrassing photo ever that then becomes the meme "ugly suicidal faggot"

I'm a spiritual lyrical individual spiritual miracle lyrical individual spiritual miracle individual
Skippin' and flippin' and dippin' and skippin' and flippin' and dippin' and illest to killest the skill is the realest

vocaroo.com/i/s0nUcPzvB9NJ

vocaroo.com/i/s1470qo0Rlk1

I believe Michael Jackson was innocent
I believe Bill Cosby didn't do it
I believe that OJ ain't a killer
But R Kelly, he totally did that shit.

I wish I could be like kirito from sword art online! He's so powerful and cool and he never messes up with girls. The coolest thing about kirito is his Katana. I wish I had a Katana like his, as Katana are the strongest swords in the world. They are made out of metal folded millions of times and can cut through steel! Many of my favorite icons from anime have used Katanas like trunks from DragonBall Z. Girls don't normally use Katanas because they are intellectually inferior, and are incapable of understanding the power of such a blade lol. When girls do use Katanas though it's hot. One time I held a door open for a passing girl who had a One Piece shirt on. Seeing she was a fellow otaku, I complimented her shirt, and she thanked me. She likewise commended me for holding the door for her, remarking "chivalry is not dead." I report certainly isn't lol. So anyways after that I threw her to the ground and tried to rape her, and she started screaming and crying, like she didn't want my dick???

I swear whores only go for douche bags, and all the obnoxious brutes get all the female attention, meanwhile, supreme gentlemen such as myself are starved of attention, by both bimbos and Otakus the!

Also my little pony has fantastic animation.

vocaroo.com/i/s0khv7fiPKdI

10/10 you're a gentleman and a scholar

>someone please post THE BEST pasta
so he will happily sing it for us

Excellent work, user

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

ROLL

Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow love.

I wonder, when the last time we talked was. Like when the objective of the time being spent was for no other reason than talking to each other. I miss you dammit.

"Hey bug, are you still going to shower?" You shake your head and I gave you one more kiss
"Good night love."

I lay down and cuddle with Daniel for a bit after hearing a meek "dada" in the darkness behind the monitor. Please stay asleep little babby.

You're never doing nothing. The gaps in between are usually spent on facebook or snapchat or something on your phone. I guess I do the same thing. I wish we didn’t. Even when you have free time in your schedule you plan something. As much as I enjoy going places and doing things as a family and with friends I still want a time for just us. It just never feels like there is a time for just us. Two. Maybe there is and I'm missing it on a phone too. I want to wake you up, but you have to be up in a few hours.

do you have like a youtube or something yo i want more of that music of yours

sorry wrong link ***

vocaroo.com/i/s1tbTbawPvjK

Love was in stage buffer
Fluid was in ware, Tupper
Along came a poor nigger
He shared with her puffer
I have had enough of her
I am real gunner
On a gleamy summer
During supper
I pull the trigger
Now they both rest in gutter.

Wow

Bump

sorry for background noise, wrking on it

vocaroo.com/i/s0sTsbdUpSZ0

Bump, this user is good

I THOUGHT YOU WHERE A FAT CHICK
THEN I REALIZED YOU WHERE PREGNANT
I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUNNY IF YOUR BABY DIED
SO I KICKED YOU IN THE STOMACH

I KICKED YOU, YOUR BABY'S DEAD
HA HA HA YOUR BABY'S DEAD

THERE WHERE NO STAIRS TO THROW YOU DOWN
THERE WAS NO ROOF TO THROUGH YOU OFF
THERE WAS NO COAT HANGERS AROUND
SO I KICKED YOU IN THE STOMACH

HA HA HA YOUR BABY'S DEAD

Holy shit.. That's cool..

You the people have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness. You the people have the power to make life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure. Then in the name of democracy let’s use that power – let us all unite. Let us fight for a new world, a decent world that will give men a chance to work, that will give you the future and old age and security. By the promise of these things, brutes have risen to power, but they lie. They do not fulfil their promise, they never will. Dictators free themselves but they enslave the people. Now let us fight to fulfil that promise. Let us fight to free the world, to do away with national barriers, do away with greed, with hate and intolerance. Let us fight for a world of reason, a world where science and progress will lead to all men’s happiness.

Soldiers – in the name of anarchy, let us all unite!

I'd like to you to sing "Turn Back" from "The Beginner's Guide".

Holy shit, this OP is like an inspiration to me.

Bump

It's that time of the year again
We shall both gain
We can make it rain
Your pain and sprain
I shall not explain
First hit the line of cocaine
I will bring the cellophane
I will tie you in inclined plane
And I will entertain
M'lady.

Bumping

Bumping

OP here...

i'm having a dumb internet router problem... :(

Red was her favorite color,
and so her wrists thought the same.
I called but she didn't even bother,
she was up late using the blade.
Knowing her, it's just one of those nights
when her solace seems to fade
I tell her "Lay back down and shut your eyes."
she replies "This can not go away"
I said "I'm all ears, please tell me."
and she said "it's about Harambe."

I'll keep bumping.. You are amazing.

Second that, free bumps.

Bump

At cincinatti zoo, i was on a trip for the day....
I saw a gorilla enclosure and looked at the name!
And that name was a great one, it felt so good to say!
Oh, but now how I miss you, HARAMBE!

Why couldn't they use a tranquilizer gun?
Why couldn't the mother have kept an eye on her son?
But no, because of her, they had to shoot him dead!
Right in the middle of his beautiful gorilla head!
I saw him die with my own two eyes,
my emptiness I cannot hide!

Oh why did it have to be this way?......
Oh, but now how I miss you Harambe...

Bump

Bump

Bump

Like footsteps in the sand, we wash away
Our memories will never stand near fragile waves
But you will live forever
On the boat just off the horizon
Catching sharks with just your fists
Though your limbs grow back with agony
And how I wish to meet you there
I'm afraid that I can't swim
On that boat that sails through red mornings
But ever will I grow thin
I hope my bones will hollow
So I can float along the waves
I hope to swim tomorrow
Or I'll swear to drown in Neptunes caves
But either way I'll meet you
I won't wash up on the sand
I refuse to take their memories
But I hope you take my hand
When I wash up on your deck

I dig it. Keep it up!

Bump

Christ, hurry and fix your internet OP, you cuck.

bizzbumpo

Props to you, your voice sounds great. Ever think about playing for tips? I tried it once and as long as you sound semi decent + play in a crowded area, you can make money while having fun

D - C - G - C (repeat)

Baby we was making straight A's
But we were stuck in a dumb days
Don't take much to memorize your life
I feel like I've been hypnotocised

Cold meat, mutton pies
Tell me when your mother dies
I'll be there
To bury her.

Chord prog : | Dmaj7 | Ab7add13 | C#m7 | Gm7b5 | Hm7 | Amaj7#11 | Fm7 | A7b5add13 |

Isn't that from school of Rock?

Hm7
Beat me to it!

Best one so far.

Hmm no.
No actually no it's not.

I quite like the Michael Jackson is Innocent one

I feel like it's from something... fuck idk

op you stil there?

i hope so :(

Hey! i always needed help finding this little guitar moment in a show, but I never had any lucky finding it. If i post a link to it you think you could re-create it?

Like in the show someone always talking when it happens so i dont got a clear audio version of it

Bump

nother bump.
Hurry on back OP ;

op pls

op i want my harambe song :(