Hi Sup Forums, ask the leader of a successful cult anything

Hi Sup Forums, ask the leader of a successful cult anything.

why can't i kill myself?

how many wives do you have?

Define successful cult please

>pics or didn't happen

what makes a successful cult successful?

right? thgank you lol

How close are you with Tom, David?

Why the fuck you lyin? Why you always lyin?

How many 12 year old virgins have you unvirginisied???

Obviously not successful since you're speaking to us right now.

How many nigs have you lynched

How are your followers so stupid as to not question how you could have all the answers despite thousands of years of human history? Would not a god manifest himself as early as possible so that all of humanity can understand the one true word?

How successful can you be if you are still alive to post an ama?

What is the cult about

Why haven't you off'd yourselves set?

Do you fags have gay orgys?

I am the reincarnation of Buddha and if you join me in my mission to bring peace, I will answer your question.

I have no wives, only women who want to be one with the Buddha.

It means that I have many followers and I am fortunate that they have been generous enough to give up their wealth and families.

How do you maintain discipline within the community?

Women who want to be one with the Buddha are pure before and pure after.

I want to bring peace; black or white, I do no harm.

Many like you will question, that is reasonable. Soon you will reason that enlightenment can be found by my side.

>Many like you will question, that is reasonable. Soon you will reason that enlightenment can be found by my side.

That's not an answer. You aren't smart enough to be a god.

Well it's been said before but it bares repeating now

As always

OP is a faggot

what kind of cult are you leader of?

People kill themselves because they think that the grass is greener on the other side. But pain is a cycle and unless reversed, it will be perpetuated through reincarnation.

We are not straight nor fags, we are merely people reading to become one.

People who disobey stray from enlightenment, it is the suffering of not having eaten the sweetest of fruits.

>I'm the reincarnation of Seth
what's good budda-kun?

A Buddhist cult, for I am the Buddha reincarnate.

Do you make big money with this gig

What do you think of Islam and muslims ?

I bathe in the greatest of riches that life has to offer by learning to live with nothing.

Muslims are misguided people but even through the darkest of burkas, one can see the lights. Islam claims to be a religion of peace yet was born with a sword in hand. People who follow me follow true peace.

Right. But where do you live? Do you have a generous donor who's ready to give away his entire fortune so your cult can live on?

I live in what has been provided for me; I flow like water and act effortlessly. Those who are rich are not happy because they live with things that others don't have.

Who provides was my question. Who provides you so you can say stupid shit like that without dying of hunger

Will u succ my peen?

When will the inevitable mass suicide happen?

So do you believe people could be just as enlightened under you as they could be by researching buddhist teachings themselves?

Do you sometimes feel guilty for abusing submissive cunts who are in dire need of a real direction in life?

Have you accepted you being a small cult leader for the rest of your life?
Did you never want to have any other profession?

The land provides for me, I need no riches; everything I need and will ever need is before my eyes. Yet the followers are generous enough to bestow upon our community wealth so that they don't have something that others do not.

How the fuck do you define a cult as successful?

Anybody can be Buddha as it is just a state of consciousness, why are you any different?

Read this A cult is successful when you find rich people dumb enough to endow your bullshit

Things are undergoing perpetual change and it has been millennia since the people last heard the master speak.

The path to enlightenment is the only direction in which suffering dissipates.

There is nothing small about eternal happiness.

I used to be a mathematician but realized that it is people's souls, not minds, that need nurturing/

So you regard yourself as the vessel of the master?

I actually think the path of enlightenment is just as effective at dissapating suffering as watching animes on mass.
It is a mere distraction of ones own unhappiness.

Did you do drugs back then?

I am the master, the Buddha. Even the Daodejing speaks of me.

I used to take LSD to visualize spaces of higher dimension than our own but the dimension of our own space is not constant when enlightenment is found, I close my eyes and I can see the Klein bottle, yet nowhere does it cut itself.

Adding the point of dissipating suffering:
That is if you do not teach them to follow their own life goals.

Even if you do so, there are probably cheaper alternatives like courses for motivation in life.

Are you the only vessel of buddha in this present moment or are there others like you?

Visualization is a pretty common practice for educated people tbqh.
Getting there by using drugs will prohibit you from controlled use of it.

How much is the koolaid where you live?

I am the Buddha reincarnate, there can only be one.

Many educated people may visualize models but only the enlightened can truly see.

whats the creepiest thing a member did?

What is your cult's opinion on David Boreanez?

Your unconcious really cucked your concious state mate.
I really hope your unconcious doesnt decieve much more people.

Can I join, and if I join, can you give me a cool ass outfit

what is "successful"?

Are you aware of how unbelievably stupid that sounds?
Are you aware that there are many others who state the very same thing and are just as convinced as you that they are the reincarnation of buddha?

Can you elaborate the state of "true" visualization.
Einstein stated he could visualize the 4th dimension and he was not one of buddhas followers, how come?

I have seen someone lick menstrual blood from the barefoot of a baby, and it is thanks to me that even this person has seen what lies beyond.

Everyday is your birthday, at least as far as your suit is concerned.

LOL, Buddha is a title dumbass

The master gives himself up to whatever the moment brings. He knows that he is going to die, and he has nothing left to hold on to, no illusions in his mind, no resistances in his body. He doesn't think about his actions, they flow from the core of his being. He holds nothing back from life. Therefore he is ready for death, as a man is ready for sleep after a good days work.

What cult?

How the fuck is a cult successful?

Did the aliens show up, admire your sneakers and finally take you away?

>How the fuck is a cult successful?

Pic related, user

i hope its same fagging in this thread otherwise the level of pathetic is off the chart.

If he was the leader probably having people doing what he wants and believing whatever crap he's selling.

What did he mean by this?

How did you start convincing your initial followers to join you? Were they friends or people you actively searched out? Where did you base your headquarters at?

I've always wanted to start a cult that could help build a perfect society.

How much money do you really have in the Vatican?

The only successful cult is a dead cult

what do you do?

This