Can someone please explain me why people start vaping?

Can someone please explain me why people start vaping?
>youtu.be/eLUsAhlDeQ4

Because they lack the self-esteem it takes to not do something that everybody else is doing. They've convinced themselves that vaping will garner them more accessibility to people, and to an extent they are right, but they will never rise above mediocrity. Like Salieri. He would have vaped.

Thank you very much sir explained me a lot. I think I understand now...

To quit cigarettes

no it's cause they're mediocre. If they weren't mediocre, they wouldn't have taken up smoking in the first place.

What if they directly start with a vape?
I think this fat kid is not trying to stop smoking.

If you start with vaping, I can't even put myself in the psychological shoes of somebody so low on the social food chain. I can't imagine what kind of fag you'd have to be to just start vaping.

Helped me a lot thanks!
>inb4 thread is gone

They think it's a safer alternative to smoking.

Protip: It's not

For the same reason they start getting fucked in the ass.

Faggots man... who knows what makes them tick.

It's not gay if it's a feminine penis

100% true

I smoked fo 10 years and started vaping. It helped me to quit ciggies. I don't vape in public or buy mods and all that shit. Will lower the nicotine over the next few months and then quit completely

This sounds like a reasonable thing if you dont stop directly...

Yes, this guy

How is it not?

Because they want to suck that robot cock

To quit cigarettes

Chems in the liquid ?!

which ones?

I starting vaping and I have the grades to go to a top tier medical school and have been lifting (((heavy))) for 5 years and can kill you

It's not healthy but it's less awkward to vape than do nothing when your friends are smoking weed and cigs (and you're not into that), also nicotine has a lot of cognitive benefits despite being addictive.

Kek, good one fag

What!?!?! I thought it was a meme. I first found out about vaping because of h3h3

>inb4 faggot for watching h3h3