Roast me

roast me

Learn to mould a beret you special child.
Your Velcro patch is upside down.
Tuck your shirt in.
Put on a rank slide and a cap badge.
Stop impersonating servicemen and Foxtrot Oscar.

Those creases... Your camouflages have seen as much ground as you have seen pushy. Fuck off.

stop playing games on a ps3 faggot
(You're a brave man)

*pussy. You made me fuck up.

You signed up to the military because you had absolutely no other path in life, you're fighting for people who don't care and don't know you, ultimately, you death will be a complete waste and not worth the burden your parents had to carry by raising you.

I'm not even british and i can tell you're not military. That beret really looks like the helmet on the dick that is you.

You look like a 12 your old cod player who just got mummy to pay $200 for army dress ups. Iron the crease out of those pants, fix your beret, grow out of your baby face and join the real army

This image is an air cadet in greens i think

thank you for your service. i plan on joining the airforce myself.

Ironically in the British forces you iron creases in the front of your combats, saying that the rest of the ensemble is atrocious, tuck the shirt in, wear a belt, undo the top button and iron your shirt, roll up your sleeves and mould that bloody beret

You're a British army cadet by the looks of things.

Mould your fucking beret properly and sort that atrocious uniform out.

You also look autistic, so you'll probably never get into the real army.

Die faggot.

Thats weird. I never heard of that. We literally never iron out DPCU pants

He's not even in the real military. You utter fucking cretin.

oh look, another military retard playing dress up to go around and shoot people. why do Miltards brag about having a gun and being the biggest bad-ass until he gets a bullet from an opponent into his own skull...

Blue beret its an air cadet

Fucking triggered, sounds like you're a military fag as well.

To be fair, all that mtp would cost like £20 total. Coming from somone with an actual service number

That sorta stiff costs an arm and a leg here in aus.

Didn't know they allow women in the military nowadays.

Obviously tried the military but was too retarded to get in. Hey genius you do know there are more than just combat jobs right? You know like jobs that transfer to the civilian side after your contract