Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hesmyX/comments/4kc9xq/if_the_bra_fits_kimmy_kush/
cheesespin.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=UDrZbDZPWBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ylyl?

yeap

reddit.com/r/hesmyX/comments/4kc9xq/if_the_bra_fits_kimmy_kush/

How the fuck is this shape of body supposed to save you from a car crash? Goddamn ppl are stupid

I always thought the kids that watched this were the stupid ones.

This legend

Ey mang Knd was the shit back then

good one

Learn to fucking read you dipshit. Tired of retards asking the same question when the article clearly states why. Please kill yourself.

where are the jokes though... I never saw the jokes.

Cool kids watched Tom and Jerry, Looney Tunes, and The Simpsons.

from here
cheesespin.net/

So you're telling me you never wanted a no adults alowed megalopolis sized treehouse to hang in with your friends building cool shit all the time?

Yeah I would actually. I guess I would just like funnier friends if that happened.

Sup Forums is shit now.

I WAS TOTALLY THINKING THE THUMBNAIL LOOKED LIKE A VULCAN THEN I CLICKED IT AND OMFG THE CAPTION WAS WHAT I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SO FUN

"Last summer it was so fun! XDDdddd
This summer it's way worse :-((((("

Wake me up when September ends

Sup Forums has always been shit

good song greenday is my favorite real punk band.

>greenday is my favorite real punk band.
greenday isnt real punk

I'm more into heavy metal stuff like Linkin Park

uh yeah they are I looked it up and yeah they sound the same (if not more raw) then the ramones so you don't know what you're talking about.

fuck your band i need YLYL

He should put some clothes on.

u rused me the first time but u gave it away here
next time u do this gag ask them to post what they call real punk then just make arbitrary criticisms to it

That singer's name is 'chester'

Yeah, he's really cool :-D

My favorite trolling isn't really to insult anybody or call people names. I just like to state the rediculous and stand by it and watch people spaz the fuck out. I did slip there, but just a lesson for you would-be trolls. Don't just go into attack mode. That ruins the fun. Just be an idiot and people will rage hard.

Calm down, i call Carl Bismarck

Victoria's secret model experience

I wonder how long until >also, fuck all of you.

Well, what you need to do is run straight into a brick wall, making sure to smash your head extra hard. It will all make sense afterwards, Buford.

Fresh cllickbait for ya
youtube.com/watch?v=UDrZbDZPWBM