MILF Thread

MILF Thread...

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/FastCum/comments/4k6q4j/ava_addams_bill_bailey_erik_everhard_double/
xvideos.com/video16168431/ninera_lo_pajea_y_se_masturba
youtube.com/watch?v=e-K3K4D-8EA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reddit.com/r/FastCum/comments/4k6q4j/ava_addams_bill_bailey_erik_everhard_double/

hottest milf ever

Why do people like fucking breast implants? They're so hideous

I am God check em

These aren't implants

Fuck yes those areolas

I'd nurse from that beautiful cow

/R/ing pic of milf laying on her side smiling with beautiful pearly white teeth and nice tits with freckles

bump

Zero variety in this thread. Just a dude posting an entire gallery of a milf he likes. Weak

MOAR!!!!

Sorry, I don't have anymore of that specific woman

From where do I pick up milfs?
i'm 19, a 7/10 by looks- but socially awkward.

craigslist.

Your local bar is a good start.

no love for this milf slut?>

Not 21

my milf folder is gone, so bump

There's a lot of MILFS available on online sites. They tend to be really easy to pick up and fuck, word of advice though. Use a fake name, and try to find MILFS that aren't in your area, think like 2-3 hours away minimum and then if anything goes wrong... Say she gets preggo, you can slip away easily and efficiently.

Moar?

what sites?

some bars don't require you to be 21 (at least in my state) but you're going to have to pay a cover. I have a local bar that all the MILFS go to on wednesdays

I need more of her too, I need to use her photos for craigslist scams. Haha.

I'm in South Carolina. Every bar here requires you to be 21. Especially around USC.

Someone is going to ask for sauce, here it is

xvideos.com/video16168431/ninera_lo_pajea_y_se_masturba

yeah, what he asked.
most sites list inactive accounts/kiks and the active kiks are always spam bots.
another requirement is that i need a quick escape in case she gets knocked up

what would you do to this MILF?

Slap my cock on her face and rub my balls all over it.

damn, more

Flip her off then flip her over

very nice, how about some time with her and her daughter?

I don't really know to be honest, they tend to flock around to different sites if they don't find a man on one website, so they'll try to search again on another. So search around for a bit.

Have them alternate between one rimming me while the other sucks my cock. Then I'd blow my load on one of their faces and force the other one to clean it off with their mouth. After they would snowball kiss it between them.

Fuck I got dubs twice in a row

Well, then don't drink. Order some chicken wings or something, and wait for the MILFS to arrive. Some bars (where I live) will let you in if you are just there for food.

fuck thats hot, willing to do a bit more?

Not a MILF, but rather a very attractive GILF

>MILK thread
>No Mindi Mink
This thread is literally horse shit

shit like badoo can work, but you need a lot of costancy and tries.
Yea a lot of accounts are old/dead, and another lot are scammers.
You need to empirically beat this.

You have, like, 600 likes at a day? Make a macro and just spam those 600 in a minute, some day you will find a match.

Make an interesting profile, say you're looking for love, invent some shitty thing like you love thunderstorm in summer and shit like that.

Learn to talk with them, again, invent the personality you want, look interesting. I'm kind of an old gentleman guy, and I like to compose shit for them, they appreciate.

There is a 'person near you' section that you can use to browse active profiles, that's where you will find preys. Just open random profiles, I tend to open the last pages because they're usually the least looked = less competition (even ugly fatty girls will receive 100+ message a day).
Nothing too complicated, I tend to rotate random shitty phrases like 'Hi, you look intriguing, wanna talk some?' with more structured shit, like looking at their photos and pretending to be captivated by some eye shade or some common interest,

1/30 will answer, from there just experiment what works and what not

Picked interest of a lot of milfs, went out with 3 of them until now, I'm pretty bad in photos, it can work. Gl

throw her gypsy ass out of my car when I caught her trying to steal the change out of my cup holder?

Alternate between fucking one, then having the other clean my cock off with her mouth then fuck her, then repeat with the other.

Who cares fag. Just enjoy

think I found the faces they'd make for you as well

Daughter looks like she can deepthroat a mean cock, and mom looks like she loves sticking that tongue deep in a mans ass.

Holy shit. I remember her. She used to have a YouTube channel where she talked about all sorts of crazy shit. She had a son and would always wear skimpy ass cloths around him. There was a weird incestuous dynamic there... Wow she looks like shit now.

Here's how she used to look

sorry guys her tits deflated with age

gotta hope this is after the meth, otherwise holy shit

Forgot the pic

More of Udderchan.

still hot

bet they have plenty of practice at both

Log of shit eat my ass

Oh shit I found a video. Her son is filming.

youtube.com/watch?v=e-K3K4D-8EA

her fat ass

some more loving seeing her be degraded

damn her ass is way more impressive than her tits

This woman is so fucking delicious.

agreed

i would like to hämmer my lörres rein

non-existant nipples...

very true, but i'd still love to give her nips a nic long suck, hers a nice shot of her daughters ass for you

I'd enjoy forcing him to watch me have my way and degrade both his wife and daughter at the same time. Make him clean my nut off of them.