Hello when there is no militia there and pop a cap that you can not remove I suppose that's made it to the value is...

Hello when there is no militia there and pop a cap that you can not remove I suppose that's made it to the value is negative because when we add 2 caps that there is a cap but you can't take it. Can you.

Go be a dirty shit skin somewhere else

Go away Cenk.

Sage you fuckin dumb cunt bitch nigger

Cenk raped me.

Right now you're probably all wide-eyed like: "Hey tell me more about your friend the Great Attractor. I'd like to get to know the Great Attractor, if ya know what I'm sayin'." Which I get. Because the Great Attractor is very attractive. And I would totally love to set you two up but, well, we're not entirely sure what the Great Attractor is beyond its pretty massive gravitational pull.

SAMEFAG

Post more alex jones pictures, i wanna chuckle

Calling samefag when im not even op, kill yourself

>SAMEFAG
yes, Alex, it's a conspiracy.

You newfag. 6 unique posters in the thread.

Do you even know how to spot samefags?

PROOOF ????!?

NO U
UR CLAIM DURR DEEERRPPP
BURDEN OF PROOOOOF IS ON U HUURURRRR

rækt bro

good. am not too much disappoint.

Alex Jones is a fucking dolt, and anyone who listens to his stupid bullshit is even dumber.

>not realizing he's the greatest actor of out time because you're a libtard and a cuck who overestimates his own intelligence because he hasn't grown out of adolescence yet

ur ass is firewood brah bruh

BUT when there is no militia there and pop a cap suppose that's made it a cap but you can't take it. Can you.??

POST MORE JUICY JONES MEMES

I hope thats not all op

This got boring pretty fast