Do you think Kurt listened to radiohead before he died and thought

Do you think Kurt listened to radiohead before he died and thought
>wow, that thom fella really tries to be me. huh.
pablo honey was released in 1993 and radiohead was somewhat popular to land a concert at MTV Beach House in 1993 and kurt died in 1994

Kurt probably heard a few songs and thought they were complete degenerative shit most likely

idk but i know that he has been listened to blur there's no other way and like it

Pablo Honey sounded nothing like Nirvana though. And everyone in the early 90's was trying to be Nirvana.

he killed himself cus he saw thom screaming at mtv beach house and was like 'wtf how can i compete?'

>he said he looked "incredibly like Kurt Cobain" but didn't have a "fat ugly wife."
>Kurt Cobain was pretty sore about that.

Thom's savage

it's just thom being thom

>he looked incredibly like Kurt Cobain

Apart from:
>being a decent height
>good jawline
>cute eyes (that aren't fucked up)
>decent teeth

But yeah apart from that Thom "ugly midget freak that neglected his dying wife" Yorke looks like him

this honestly I love Thom but he's fucking hideous compared to Kurt "Aryan God" Cobain

>Thom "ugly midget freak that neglected his dying wife" York
Dude chill

kurt might look aryan but his views are lefty as fuck. extremely pussywhipped.

Oh yeah I forgot I'm part of the alt-right feels punk as fuck trump American college of culture rite lol

Go kill yourself

You're in the wrong place, snivelling cuck. Either lock yourself up in chastity for good or come join your right wing brothers in the sun.

The fence is the domain of the coward.

see any good movies lately?

Deep breaths user. Exit out of Sup Forums and go back to your safe space. No more hurt.

I don't watch movies. Only films.

Oh ok lol sure

like what? I'm on a 3 hour flight and need a good movie

>like what? I'm on a 3 hour flight and need a good movie
What is your selection?

Do you view cinema primarily as an entertainment medium or an art medium?

Come on I'm not a total fucking pleb I'm not trying to watch BvS here, give me something that'll make me feel, any film

the level of pretension in this thread is too damn high

how did this thread go from Thom being a bitch to politics then to films

BvS is the most significant American art film of the year. Only reason it got shit on was popcorn munching plebes being illiterate about cinema.

but let's be honest here those who didn't see the extended version aren't to blame they got fucked over by the Jews in hollywood who underestimate attention spans

and it didn't even take 20 posts is what's remarkable

>Oh man this bonus steaming pile of shit has made my other pile of shit so much better!
This thread is just shitposting and hurling abuse you big bummer

why can't we all just love one another as if were brothers?

because people are a literal cancer upon the planet how did you not figure this out when you turned 18?

Only this thread IRL I'll love you something fierce

P edgy my dude are you sure its not just that you're externalising your anger?

I mean are we not? Have you even seen that article of what major cities look like if all the humans in the area fucked off? We only benefit ourselves, reproduce almost infinitely and spread all over the globe. We are literally cancer

That is what all organic life does, expand. If you want to get into it there's green belt movements, conservation parks and people have been striving for cleaner energy. I get these might seem like token efforts, but taking the view that all humans are garbage isn't going to change anything

I don't think our entire future is fucked but the way we're going I don't see our parasitism turning into commensalism for the rest of the world any time in the near future

Are you not at risk of asking far too much from humans, do all animals not engage in this kind of behaviour? Don't get me wrong I'm not saying that we shouldn't do anything. Humanity should strive for lesser environmental impact but I can't think of any animal that exists in harmony with their habitat.

fucking kek

>Attitude us provided by Thom, a cranky, diminutive figure with the complexion of a peeled egg.

kek

yeah and he thought he was a creep

They sound like terrible people to be around in that interview.

thom left his cancerous dying wife. they are terrible people.

>neglected his dying wife
>thom left his cancerous dying wife

>JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST DOOOOOOOOOOOOON'T LEEEEEAAAAAAVEEEEEEEEEEEE
>DOOOOOOOOOON'T LEEEEEEEAAAVEEEEEE

>175cm
>a decent height
'no'

I mean or they broke up about 4 months before she got cancer, but whatever suits your narrative