How many movies do you watch every year, anons?

How many movies do you watch every year, anons?

inb4 faggots who claim they need a week to "think" about every movie they've seen

Around 200 to 250

Honestly think 200 a year should be the minimum to post on Sup Forums tbqh, unless you've been a heavy film watcher for like ten years.

I'd like to think about 300, but realistically about 100-150

20 flicks
15 movies
10 films
5 cinemas
2 kinos
1 kinèmatogràf

I watch around 4 movies a week, so its above 200 in a year.

one every few months
i come for the tv shows
which also isn't really a lot either

Probably 50 or so

I watched 4 yesterday but that's because I got my wisdom teeth removed and was on downers all day long. I had never seen True Romance before and I loved it. Bridge of Spies was also very good which surprised me.

Deadpool is fucking unwatchable trash though

150-200

106 in 2015
35 so far this year

0 optimally, family makes me watch one over christmas, though

movies suck desu

probably averages to 1 a day for me

This is me so far , been kinda slacking though due to marathoning the leftovers and so on.

Last year I watched 365. Years before I watched 150-200 on average, didn't keep track so it's hard to tell.
So far in 2016 I've seen 190.

i've marathoned 5 movies and a season of a tv show this year

You watch a lot of really shitty movies by choice. Then you rate BvS a 1 star. You obviously have shit taste. There's no arguing that. The facts are all on the table.

I used to watch a lot more tv and around 50 movies a year. Last year I started watching more movies and watched like 150. Now I'm at 167 for 2016.

Between 200 and 300 each year.
This year is a bad year - only 94 so far and most of them were shitty stuff.

>movies I've never seen
Maybe 30-40

I've been doing about 120+ a year consistently for the past few years, but this year I'm outdoing myself: we are not even half-way through 2016 and I've seen well over a hundred movies so far.

>yfw you talk to people that can count in one hand the numbers of movies they have seen in the year and even then they have a hard time recalling which ones they were

>Deadpool is fucking unwatchable trash though

That's the drugs talking, watch it when you're sober.

I've literally only seen the Force Awakens 4 times, Deadpool, Batman V Superman, and Civil War
#normalfagpride

I stream movies for my friends and sometimes I need a break from kino
>minority of movies i've watched this year have been shit which means I have bad taste
'nyet'

Why do you even visit this board then?

I'm just here for the memes tbhfam

currently at 120. 250 is the goal for the year

I need a week to think about every movie I've seen, so I see 1 movie per week. I watch movies like Citizen Kane so I actually have to think and watch some parts of the movie again.

0 кинeмaтoгpaфия

because this board only discusses the Force Awakens 4 times, Deadpool, Batman V Superman, and Civil War, it makes perfect sense isn't it?

maybe 3-5 movies, probably less.

>Browse Sup Forums and Sup Forums probably 1500 hours a year
>watch 5 movies a year and play 2 new video games a year

What the fuck am i doing here..

Sup Forums is a huge waste of time. Enjoyable, but really wasteful.

I genuinely probably spend over 2000 hours a year on Sup Forums

JUST

about 4-6 a month. so maybe 70 but sometimes i don't watch a film a month so i'd say 50/year or so.

now that i'm in college, 1 every week

when i was a neet it was 1 or even 2 each day

What else is there to do..

>tfw only seen 14 movies this year
Fucking hell
I'm sorry

Around 10, i guess. I always watch National Lampoons Christmas Vacation with my family at Christmas. Dont really watch movies besides that.

I only come to Sup Forums to shitpost

Since I started keeping a list:

2012: 93
2013: 241
2014: 225
2015: 123
2016: 54 as of this post