CLASSIC

CLASSIC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W8zWs0V1eco
youtube.com/watch?v=rLw6ELwS0Vs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

C

L

The meme isn't just calling Paul Dano classic. That's lazy and boring and it's been done a million times already by redditors who don't understand the meme.

can someone post that classic gif of him clapping pls

A

haha classic xD
JUST

what a classic guy

Who is this fluid druid?

classic pd

If Paul Dano was a soda, what would he be?

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................classic

classic coke

C

L

A

S

S

I

C

neat

C

classic

Fucking great thread

My frogfu.

Very nice

classic

Classic.

Classic.

Classic'd

Here, have a classic Paul Dano

youtube.com/watch?v=W8zWs0V1eco

oh shit dano?

Fuck this show looks hilarious. How is he so good at playing a pathetic beta? Post the "SCOUNDREL, I CHALLENGE YOU" one

>it's another cuck: the show show

He's a Golden Globe nominee now

GODDAMN which show is this?

classic

it was a 2 season special on Turner Classic Movies

We did it reddit!

War and Peace.

Here you go fäm

here you go fäm

youtube.com/watch?v=rLw6ELwS0Vs

(youtube blocks the full scene)

JUST

Getting cucked? Now that's classic Paul Dano right there.

FUCK

CLASSIC

I'm not the only one who wants an American Psycho remake with him playing Bateman? He looks so similar to Bale in a weird way.

uh yeah it is dude

>Me on the left

JUST

JUST CLASSIC MY SHIT UP FUCKFACE

Holy fuck that would be amazing
They don't look similar at all but I would love to see him as Bateman

JUST

FUCK

JUST

I want gyllenhaal

FUCK

JUST