Russia invades your country

>Russia invades your country

How does your country and its people react? How do you react?

Again?

We just wait for the Americans to come he-

>Trump

We are fucked, actually.

I grab SKS and go innawoods

>Wow the Americans have a pretty big fight ahead of them. I sure hope it doesnt happen near here

>enter Straya
>die from heat stroke

Hang tight I guess

beg Americans for help!

>invade the arctic
>not a single fuck was given

we'd do absolutely nothing

why left guy looks chinky? why middle guy not practicing proper trigger discipline?

We hear Trump tell us the Russian invasion is fake news and didn't happen so we don't resist at all

Trump is not really pro-russia. So is his team which is absolutely anti-putin
This. Holy shit who needs a country where +30C is an ok-tier temperature.

hope they wipe out every American colonial substitutes and liberate us from that fucking white devils.

Do no forget also grab some tools.
Axe, saw, knifes, fishing rods/nets, knitting needles e.t.c. cuz you supposed to live innawoods for the rest of your life senpai.

Everyone would be surprised af people here trust and love russia and would least expect them to stab us in the back. Oh and will nuke russia.

again?
for what?

>trigger discipline?
You have to learn this shit only if you're dumb. Normal person will never accidentally shoot the gun.

> tfw it's ok to have 30+ temp in your city
Meh

Guess Russia is a big place huh

Well it's ok here as well, for a week or two or even a month but these sunny bitches live like that for a whole year and it could be even worse.

install a fascist dictatorship pls
we're willing to collaborate(again)

"how the fuck did you get here"

then they try make a base in a semi-arid area and die from lack of water and heat

pls no

i wish

lol k,

gib free oil and coal plox

Surrender and write protest songs about it.

Don't forget to write on the wall "No vodka here, Ivan, go home" just like in 68

Don't worry, I will.

Fascist scum.

b-b-but we wuz allies n shit

You will not hide your vodka from us.

I would do my meager duty in a logistics company and be bretty happy after few months when my country is joined in the one true church

Again?

I'd ask for military to take care of the problem. And I'd learn Russian language in case we'll live under Russian ruling.

what are you talking about?

well, a lot of people called it, for one. I guess most people freak out.

not to mention outbreed them and assimilate them like we did with every invader in the past.

Already happened a few years ago, was all over the news for a couple days but then went away. I don't know what Russia wanted with Georgia anyway but I guess it wasn't that important.

Invade Russia, starting from their women

you can't be serious

For USSR 2.0
And for to make public toilets as in the picture:

just a little
but don't remember we didn't start ww2 tean

i collaborate and submit my gf to the superior RBC

>country
what are you doin' in France Yuri ?

>How does your country and its people react?
get themselves drunk
>How do you react?
complain about drunk people i was forced to live with on Sup Forums

je collabore monsieur

Drink myself into a stupor and wait for the nukes to fly.

>watching america vs russia from a box seat

4U

Oh boy...again?

blame germany

We will be drink all your beer, little Czehoslovakia.

ww1
"liberation"

B, but where we sit on are not seats but the stage.

FINALLY
WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR TOO LONG FOR A GOOD DEATH

rude

Half of them welcome them with open arms. The other half begs Merkel to take them in as refugees.

I'd be stoked because I could finally put all my powerfantasies into practise

Hmmm
May be its military trainings with our troops

it's 30+ even at night

so yes, please stay away.

Open a bottle of vodka, squat around campfire and listen to Slavic music with Spetsnaz bros.

Go inawoods, die of hypothermia or untreated gunshot wounds. You know, business as usual.

t.nursultan
we need your humvees

Sangtions :DDD
try and get help from other countries
cry how it could have ever happenend to us
people will be angry at them at first but then be reminded that we deserve it because barbarossa or some shit

>tfw your country is a cuk slave to canada

People will celebrate the liberation from the western shills and liberals will be hung on the guns of Russian tanks

It is said our army has ammo for 1 hour of combat so their victory would be swift.

I would collaborate since the declaration of war.

>western shills and liberal influence
literally the uncool variant of hungary
nobody is trying to influence or subvert you
you are not cool enough to be subverted
and stop kicking cats

Bulgaria's HDI rank in 1985: 35th
Bulgaria's HDI rank in 2015: 59th

Bulgaria's GDP in 1989: 22 bln$
Bulgaria's GDP in 1993: 10.83 bln$
Bulgaria's GDP in 2003: 20.3 billion$

Ethnic Bulgarians in 1992: 7,271,185
Ethnic Bulgarians in 2011: 5,664,624 (much older too)

When we were with Russia we had strong borders, strong army, world class education, culture, patriotism was encouraged, gypsies were under control

The west syphoned our human resources, hundreds of thousands of doctors and engineers with education paid by the Bulgarian state (we effectively subsidized you with 10ns of billions of dollars), you and your cronies have stolen our gold and much more via atrocious privatization deals.

Westernshits have always been against Slavs and Orthodox Christians, always supported the Ottomans, now you support ISIS and others.

Allying with the West is the worst thing that has happened to us since the Ottoman invasion.

i would love that

I for one welcome our new russian overlords
But how would they even get here? It would be a colossal waste of time and resources

I thought you fags were done with commie shit

Bend russian bois over and teach them about how good their boipussi feels

Man Russians really are stupid
Try control your finger if you fall over and stop yourself from firing

This desu

whats the point of invading my country?

preemptive measures: to defend Russia from Malaysian imperialism, obviously

1. War is declared
2. Volunteer

Suicide

Again?

Wait until they collapse. Works everytime.

We will drink it all before you can seize the means of production

>people
Which ones?
>me
i kill the croatian family in my street and take their house and everything of value

>i kill the croatian family in my street and take their house and everything of value
Why? ;_;

Pay the USA to come and save us.

>it's happening right now

I'd die, and therefore win.

If you kill your enemies they win

Can't wait to inhumanely torture russian POWs in increasingly brutal and ingenious ways. The hardest part (aside from my dick) will be figuring out how to keep them alive in between sessions.

You are a disgusting mongoloid subhuman.

> Russia invading Spain.

It's so absurd that I can not even imagine it. So far and so different countries that sounds so absurd ass Thailand or Iran invading Spain.

>ass

* as

Sorry, I do not know what I was thinking of.

Oh, and on topic, we would do the same. Except after Russian rule falls again, we will start to think they were the good guys all along and be nostalgic for Russian rule and hungry for Western culture and money at the same time.

Our politicians are unironically worried about invading Russians. While they must probably get through most of Europes forces to reach us.

t. rudeau

First thing I'd do to every little crying russian conscript boy would be castrate them in a medical fashion, making sure their now empty scrotum is nice, clean and not infected. This way even if they manage to escape or their comrades saved them they would never be whole again.

The testicles would after removal be ground up into fine paste and fed to pigs. A fitting end for russian genetic information.

Thats why soviets did nothing wrong

Ugro-Finnic are the true subhumans Hitler should have killed off.

well last time russians came over they handed the country to commies, who then proceeded to shoot the country's elite, lovers of russian cock in the current year dream that the same thing repeats, the disgusting traitorous shits

> How does your country react
chaotic, only a few officers had a real combat expirience

> people react
from the burning assholes to the spreading assholes

> How do you react?
February: It's can't be so easy,something wrong here.
March: Fuck, I hope this idiots will not going to do anything stu...
April: SEND ALPHA HERE DO SOMETHING FOR FUCK SAKE
May: Oh fucking hell...

>One Finn wants to torture Russians
>Öög böög whole country should be destroied

this