This was awful. Even Cap wasn't enough to save it, I think I only laughed once

This was awful. Even Cap wasn't enough to save it, I think I only laughed once.

>Slow Clap

Sorry for your shit taste senpai

If you grew up in the 90s watching those awful teen movies, this gem is actually spot on hilarious.

That said it means it's a "you had to have been there" kind of joke, meaning it's aging out terribly.

Still love it though.

it had lots of bewbs, i would've assumed tv would like it

>ameripoor ''''''''''comedy''''''''''

TRUE LOVE IS WHAT I WANT THE MOST

i've never seen any of the movies they make fun of save breakfast club and I found it hilarious.

OP is just a faggot

Its humor is based in timeless films that everyone will see for decades. It doesn't rely on current cultural references. The movie is hilarious.

I need some T to the fourth power Y

Horrible movie

It even has a lower score than BvS

Why would you even watch this?

I'm just going to assume that you're literally too retarded to understand the jokes, which aren't even that subtle or complicated.

How come the main character's career didn't go anywhere? Shes super hot and she delivers her lines perfectly. She reminds me of ana farris.

pretty much this, unfortunately it paved the way to the other horrible spoof movies that plagued the 2000s.

These movies are shit

The only one that was ever good was Scary Movie

so this is what having shit taste is like

Gimme an H, gimme a U, gimme a GIANT PUSSY LICKING ASS-FUCKER COCK SHIT!

Pretty sure I read that she put her career aside to have kids.

this is one of those time period, you have to be going to high school at the time to watch and say that you enjoyed it, movies

Damn what a wonderful woman. That pushed her to 10/10 for me.

I JUST JERKED OFF ON YOUR FRENCHTOAST

It's okay, especially considering it's a parody.

Doesn't help that the genre it was parodying is mostly dead now.

Wrong, I'm a yuropoor and my high school experience was way different from the one in the movie because it's not actually a movie about high school but one about high school movies, and I was totally familiar with those because of American cultural imperialism and syndicated TV, and I thought the movie was hilarious.