twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this was undisputedly the best episode of the season

DOORSTUCK

I want to make her oink

first for wtf was that CIA scene

Preston

>best of shit
still shit

* Bran has a vision about the Children of the Forest "doing something", whe he awakes, he confronts Leaf or some other Child of the Forest about it, and they explain that they basicly created the Others to "protect something", but the Others have turned against them or something. Bran also has a vision of the Night's King and his leutenants (from trailer), and Night's King senses this (grabbing Bran's arm) and finds out the location of the cave. The wights attack. Not sure what happens to the Children or the Three Eyed Raven, but a battle occurs, and Bran, Summer, and Meera is barely able to flee. Hodor sacrifices himself to hold the "door", so they can escape it seems. Wights are after them during their journey down to The Wall. When they are pursued, they are saved by Benjen Stark apparently and taken to The Wall, before he departs again. Bran has a vision when he gets to the Wall, where he sees the last of the Tower of Joy-scene. We see Ned and Lyanna and we see a baby crying. Lyanna whispers something to Ned, that we don't hear.

* There will be no Clegane-bowl this season. Cersei is apparently refused trial by combat, but she sets The Mountain loose on some Sparrows, which he kills. He also smashes Septa Unella.
Not sure what happens to Loras or Margery, but Tommen kills himself. He apparently jumps out of a window in the Red Keep. Quyburn kills Pycelle at least (sends his "Birds").

was right

Why is CGI money ok for shitty boring Meerem plot but not ok for meaninful Stark sigil direwolves.

post godtier fanart

First for Richard E Grant

Depends. It was certinaly entertaining, but also confirmed that everything is given and nothing really matters.

why do you absolute fucking autists keep forgetting to put /got/ in the subject field?

1st for euron and the ironborn are retarded

the best player in westeros was bested by #pussypower

How are you fuckers even sure that Bran changed to past?
Maybe his vision got distracted by the chaos in the present time so the vision changed.

In the present time he heard the girl scream hold the door and Hodors struggle and it intervened in the vision.

Thoughts?

>They actually killed Summer

sansa really really wanted him to know what ramsay did to her

oh god the sexual tension was off the charts

What do you mean confirmed not happening this season? There are more leaks?

The Hodor thing makes no sense.

>Meera shouts hold the door
>Bran wargs into young Hodor in the dream

Why?

But seriously, the story will improve manifold if they just kill off this terrible character.

You think that's bad Asha is going to be killed by Euron and then killed by Theon

Theon becomes King and supports Jon

>No. Trial by combat is denied so The Mountain doesn't do much this season. He does get to have his way with Septa Unella though. We also see Lyanna Stark.
>Lyanna whispers something to Ned before she dies. We then see a baby, and the very next scene we see Jon.

>Had to google Northern Conspiracy. Not sure if it's a conspiracy, but Jon does become King of the North. This is after the teen girl who is head of some house (with like 60 soldiers) speaks up about how she trusts the Starks and was one of the only ones to follow them into battle. Then the other houses speak up and apologize about not following them and they don't care that he is a bastard.

>Might've be House Mormont. The recruiting scene is pretty funny as Jon, Sansa, and Davos make these great speeches on why she should join them only to find out she has less than 100 men. Don't think Sansa legitimizes Jon but she is agreement that he should be King.

>Ramsay and Jon meet across the battlefield. Ramsay releases Rickon and tells him to run toward his brother. As Rickon runs, Ramsay starts shooting arrows up in the air one at a time that keep missing him. Jon starts galloping toward Rickon but just as he reaches him, one of Ramsay's arrow hits him and he dies in Jon's arms. Sansa is the smart one. She tells Jon before the battle that Rickon is already dead.

>Hmm maybe I'm remembering incorrectly and that meeting happens in episode 5? Pretty sure it's in the next episode. Either way, what does definitely happen in the next episode is Jorah and Daario see Dany and are about to save her. She tells them she doesn't need to be saved and instead has them help lock her in a tent with the other Khals.

>Osha dies in her very next scene. Don't think we actually see Rickon get tortured. He has very little screen time. And not sure about SmallJon.

>And yes lots of major characters die. Mostly in the finale. Don't wanna spoil all of them but Tommen does die. He commits suicide by jumping out of a window.

>not happening this season

wait why

Always

>Jon and Sansa acting like a married couple
Wew

Salsa's prolapsed anus

>let's show a cock for no reason lmao, that'll show we're a mature show

/r/ing fake sansa's titties

Agree. Normies will get angry though.

qt guy
would suck

>typicalbritishpenis.jpeg

eewwww

What was the point of that?
Literally no one wants to see dick and balls.

floppy dicks fetish acquired thanks got

>Bran wargs into Joffrey in the past
>Makes Joffrey kill himself
>Fixes everything

best tiddies in the show?

i'm so fucking mad

Why is this allowed

>being proud of your mutilated dick

Why are his balls waxed? Is he some kind of fag?

I can't really put my finger on it but I really disliked it. I had that feeling with the series since season 5 where there is occasionally an episode where despite a lot of "exciting" shit happening I think it was terrible.

Maybe the quality of the show just subtly dropped and at some point I realized it. Or maybe none of the characters that were interesting to me were left and only shit actors are remaining.

youtu.be/z7s5yYZvGBk

>HOLD THE DOOR
>HODOR
BRAVO DABID

What, user?

AND HARRENHAARRRRBLAAARRRRGHHHH ARRRRGHHHH ARRRRRRR BLAGGHHHH HALL?

I SHUPPPPPPPOZE DATS OFF DA TOYBEL AS WELL????

What's this, the fourth dick in this show so far? This time fullscreen.

Meanwhile we will never see a vagina on television.

>"hey mom why did you cut my dick up when i was a baby?"

>"because ewww son"

PROLAPSED ANUS
PROLAPS ANUS
LAPS ANS
AS ANS
SANSA

>I can't really put my finger on it but I really disliked it.
It was probably the full frontal dick.

I have a feeling that GRRM decided to drop the whole warging thing so it will be completely insignificant from now on.

Wait when the fuck was this

reported. Both actors confirmed for underage. You literally posted cp.

CUTE FEMININE DICK

shiiiiiiiiiiiet

>The hound kills Thoros which kills Berric

Guys I can't really tell if the episode was good or not?

I just do not know?

It's a weird feeling

scene makes no sense. sansa you need the army, work out whatever feelings you have about littlefinger, deal with it after ramsay is dead ffs.

i would suck this qt uncut cock

something wrong?

Those CotF grenades were straight out of a Syfy show.

So what exactly did Ramsay do to Sanser's body?

>FEMININE DICK
>FEMININE
>DICK
>FEMININE

user..

giant dildo up her ass

This whole season has been mediocre. They are shitting on the source material and they don't care about making the show good

anal

It's the deaths mostly, that's the nasty feeling. They are killing people (and animals) left and right thinking it stills shocking. It's just feeling forced and cheap because there is no build up to said deaths.

Also the writing is seriously lacking, there are not long dialogues anymore, every conversation is like 3~8 sentences max. Many of the characters were reduced to comedic relief too.

abused her from the neck down

cuts, punches, slaps, raped her in both holes

They really wanted to say

>LOOK SHE GOT RAPED OK IT WAS TERRIBLE RAPE IS BAD

very crucial to the plot

>Others slowly walking towards you
>can't even fucking hit them
>Have dragon glass
>Don't even bother using Bows on them

they deserved to die

Had his hounds fuck her

Made her wear shoes one size smaller than her feets

Nutter

The show went full sci-fi.

It's hard not to be disappointed.

>yfw Jorah of the Friendzone returns in the final season to save Kelly C with and army of Stone Men

>And he still doesn't get any pussy

Sounds pretty vanilla.

With the exceptions of the Kingsmoot and the final scene, not a lot happened.

The new gimmick it seems is place a character death in a show that's otherwise filler, just to avoid criticism of slow/filler episodes. That's why we're getting a character death pretty much every episode now, even if it feels awkward and rushed and out of place.

Why is she so lewd bros??

so what will 'hodor' mean? If the guy spoke once is it possible he saw some traumatizing shit that had to do with that word?

With the others episodes I know that

But this episode was JUST

I can see why he got cast as a retard

anal prolapse
vaginal wall tearing
forcibly made her swallow all his semen
fucked her with the snout of shaggydog's decapitated head

She's so quirky

how he fuck her with shaggydog when rickon got there AFTER she left?

omg you are retarded!!!!

Just constant licking 8 hours a day

I don't remember this

>Post yfw when the Child of the Feminist create White Knight Walkers because they are at war with 'men'

Legit does any book reader actually think COTF will create White Walkers in the books? Seems retarded.

So are the warts on his dick going to become pivotal to Arya's assassination?

i am bran and i see the future

thats what he does

HOLD THE DOOR
HOLD THE DOOR
HOLD THE DOOR
HOL DE DOR
HOLD THE DOOR
HOLDEDOR
HOLDADOR
HOLDOR
HOLDOR
HODOOR
HOLD DEDOR
HODOR
HODOR

Is she melting in the very last frame?

What the hell is up with this dude?

it means hold the door you stupid fuck thats what he was commanded to do so he kept saying it over and over till it became hodor

she's gonna cry about a little anal?

i do anal all the time with my mates and i turned out fine

They have killed at least one person per episode. D&D have gone crazy, they are just making everything feel cheap and lazy.

With their inflated egos they probably think it's some hot shit what they are doing though. The worst think is other shows imitating this, like killing important characters is some new revolutionary thing, it's not. They are forgetting the build up so the fucking death scene actually matters.

CotF scientist named Yakub confirmed

out of all the things Ramsay could have done to her she seriously bitches about the rape? Did she not see what that mad dog did to Theon? What he did to that old lady that tried to help her? What he does to pretty much anyone who isn't any use to him?

Am I taking fucking crazy pills here? Does the show seriously want to make me believe that rape is the worst thing that could have happened to her when Ramsay lets his dogs devour people alive as a fun little past-time? The guy who flays you alive, fucks you bloody with a dagger, removes your limbs, cuts your tits or cock off? The worst he could do to Sansa was fuck her? REALLY?

How dumb do you have to be to still have any respect for the show you're on?

Anyone with half a brain can see how shit it is. Then again this idiot never read the books in the first place. Reading must be hard.

HOLODOMOR'd.