*hits bigass blunt*

*hits bigass blunt*

Yo user pitch me an idea!

Hey let's make a comic book adaptation but we make the female lead black instead of white and leave out two of the most important characters in the series.

Seth the man every one wants to be Rogen

Two words.

Dinosaur. Cops.

Are all Americans this retarded?

God damn.

In Canada, we have standards.

You people are literally so lazy, that all you have to do is make a few jokes and then BOOM profits.

And you people still have the gall to say that America is better than Canada.

Fuck off.

Ebin meme post friend

this

A guy finds a doorway in his office that allows him to teleport into John Malkovich's body for 15 minutes, hi-jinx ensue.

Seth Rogen and Jonah Hill get stoned together and fight for the last pizza slice. There are cameos by various actors.

you think its easy being as funny as him, but truth is no-one else is or they'd have been as popular as he and his friends are.

Rogen/Kaufman collab when?

who is gonna play the pizza slice?

Found footage where a stoner comic joins his comedian friend on his haunted house video podcast show.

Seth Rogen is comedic relief while hot girl and handsomer guy (mila kunis, Seth Green) look for ghosts. Hot girl dies/disappears while Rogen convinces his friend to smoke a blunt, friend runs off to find her while Rogen shouts "don't get paranoid!".

Stoner is alone in haunted mansion, ghost hijinx ensue as he makes it to the attic. Summoning circle in the attic and scariness, revealed to all he a prank for publicity "scare a comedian".

Then hot girl reveals she's a demon and Rogen and friend have to defeat her to seal the portal .

but isn't Seth Canadian?

>retarded American fucks

What a surprise

James Franco

im australian. it's 5AM here

No you dumb fuck.

See, this is another thing Americans do

They shift the problem onto other people.

Fuck you.

Canada is simply better, but you're just too stupid to admit it

You're an American dick sucker then

Good for you

Canada is also better than your shit hole

The forest is too dangerous in Canada.

Psylocybin mushrooms are literally aliens trying to communicate witj us

its called "wheel of misfortune" death row criminals spin a wheel with different cruel and unusual ways to die on it . they are in shackles and if they refuse they are tazed and a guard spins the wheel for them

they are introduced and their crimes read so nobody feels bad for the 4 time pedo rapist who killed 2 people the last time he got released

this is filmed on a cruise ship in international waters to avoid legal repercussions just like how people who work on cruise ships get away with rape

its pay perview only for the first 3 months then it goes free online. episodes filmed daily none of that 12 episode a season shit

DUDE WHAT IF THERE'S A MOVIE ABOUT HOW ALL THE POLITICIANS START SMOKING WEED AND THEY ALL BECAME LAZY AND THE TERRORRISTS TAKE OVER AND THEN THE PEOPLE RISE UP IN A BLAZE OF WEED AND KILL THEM ALL

Aliens have actually been visiting earth for thousands of years and there is a conspiracy by the government to hide these alien masters.
The aliens are actually controlling earth in order to export the best Kush possible back to their home planet for consumption.
But two unlikely heroes step forward in the form of two quirky stoner college drop outs.
Did I make a Rogen movie or what?

What if video game characters smoked weed?

70s professional wrestling movie about a rich new played by the bad guy from pineapple express using his dad's money to buy out all the territories. The old guard put all their faith in an underdog played by Seth rogan, whilst the Vince McMahon character is putting his faith into cocky James Franco. Francos trainer is harley race played by John c Reilly who used to train rogan before selling out. Rogan trainer is washed up legend character played by will Farrell who finds redemption training the underdog. Chock it full of cameos and you've got my dream movie

idiocracy?

rich new Yorker, can't type for shit

A

DUDE WEED IS SENTIENT!

FUCKING

*whip noise*

A movie about smoking weed

Would watch/10

You know how space movies are all about going to space? I have an idea

The movie is called Return From Space and it is about people living in space on an adventure to get home. I don't think it's ever been done. Return Of Space could be the big hit to revive sci fi and space films.

brilliant. have an upvoted

Canadians are like the Vegans of world when it comes to nationalities

I've gone backpacking around the world, from the The States, to Europe, South America, and New Zealand, and almost every where I went and met with other travelers like meself, I've always, without fail, seen that the Canadians ones are the most likely ones to say out loud that they are Canadian, and then obsess over it for the short time I have with them before heading out on me own.

You people act so obsessively, it made me wont to never see a Canadian ever again.

It's weird, mate

A Jewish L.A. pothead ends up getting in trouble with a drug lord and he undergoes an witness protection program by becoming an Amish. Hilarity ensues when he tries to blend in with the highly devoted and religious community of the Amish.

i can definitely see this one being a thing

>JEBIDIAH! DID YOU TRADE OUR CROP SEEDS WITH HEMP SEEDS???
>That's not hemp bro

what about interpol

mid 90s
computer nerds take acid and become psychedelic scammers trying to make money
fighting their way through the stale middle class surroundings and taking advantage of normies

Actually sounds good

FUUUUUUUUCK I WANNA SEE THIS

ever heard of "Lost in Space"

Hell, I'd watch it.