Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums
so me and my girlfriend are going to probably have sex sooner or later but i have a problem i have a pretty small dick (4in) and it's not that big in girth either but i wanna giver pleasure and shit any advice?

use textured condoms user

Oral.

Do any of you underage niggers even know who Ron Jeremy is?

Op how old are you?

does that really help?

Just use your hands and tongue a lot more. Foreplay is important. Also remember that size doesn't matter that much irl, don't lose your confidence bc of that. - female friend

There are no grills on Sup Forums. Just stoves

Still young don't worry to much about it, if you're 21 and still have a 4 inch dick then be concerned, and learn to eat pussy

Alright thanks.

get foreplay right and it won't matter much
kissing her neck, and working your way down is a good technique, fingering and playing with her clit is always good, and oral is a winner when you figure it out, when in doubt, try to draw the alphabet with your tongue over her clit.
Nina Hartley has a good video where she explains how to eat pussy which is a good starting point, as well as pretty quality fap material

You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

Fuck off with your propaganda;

pic sauce ?
fuck op how was that hot ass music video called again ..

Me!Me!Me!

>Me!Me!Me!
aw yes .. ty

Hijacking this, my dick is 16cm long and 12.5cm girth, is it OK? Will I be able to pleasure a woman?

Toys and games temp cock size every time.

This help?

If you want to please her, find out which of your friends has a bigger dick and set her up with them.

It shouldn't be that hard to figure out-- it's most of them.

17 is enough?

but what about when it comes down to actually fucking her though? i can work on foreplay

Using your hands/tongue is a part of that.

Okay, so in my experience, guys with big ones can be awful but guys with little ones can be good. It's how you use it.

was it because of foreplay?

That and like everyone said, tongue stuff. Learn her fetishes too. That helps.

enough foreplay and she'll be too busy cumming when you jam your dick in her to care how much it's displacing.

Make her orgasm at least twice before you enter her.

which is the minimum size that can be considered a big dick?

The g-spot in a few inches inside on the upper wall of the vagina. Just rub along the top wall. Other than that, fuck if I know.

gotta figure that out for yourself, we ain't gonna know what works with your dick and what doesn't
first time is gonna be awkward as the both of you try to figure it out

If your dick can't do it for her, learn to use your tongue.

Alright guys thanks for the advice.
much appreciated

and yeah it'll be awkward since it'll be awkward for both of us since it's gonna be our first time

Start eating pudding cups without a spoon.

Actually that is a great idea

Learn Cunnilingus, study that shit, learn how to finger too. Make her cum once or twice, depending on her. Use dick at the end.

Link?

fucking Christ son, learn how to use Google
literally all you have to type in is "Nina Hartley how to eat pussy"