Post the best lines of any book you've read

Post the best lines of any book you've read

"Billy, incidentally, had a tremendous wang. You never know who'll get one"----Slaughterhouse 5

George was fascinated by the fact that urine and feces mix in birds’ rectums to form a unified, homogeneous slurry that is expelled through defecation, although eying Greta's face, and sensing the reaction of the congregation, he immediately realized he should have used a different analogy to describe their relationship in his wedding vows.

Hilarious

>Might as well throw all our gold down
>the well and go live with the chickens.
One of the Dragonlance books, I forget which.

"Longer than you think, Dad!"
Stephen King, "The Jaunt"

In reference to what?

I don't remember the exact words, but it's something along the lines of "Christians know everything because they have faith."

It was in a Gore Vidal book.
I used a paraphrase of it as an answer to a question on a philosophy test and got half credit for the question even though it didn't really have anything to do with anything.

Desire pools dark and deadly in my groin

fiddy shades

Short story shorter, guy invents teleportation. It takes a fraction of a second for your body to go through, but your mind takes an unimaginably long time. Joe Average is relating the story of its invention to his family, and his son decides to hold his breath when being put under to experience the Jaunt awake.

Great short story, part of his Skeleton King collection originally published under Richard Bachman.

"You could go down on her and come up spitting ou gold pieces."

Tropic of Cancer by Henry Miller

Lovely

Pardon me, Skeleton Crew

Haha interesting

Love it

That's awesome. I love that genre

One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish.

"He loved Big Brother."

it was in the upper corner

?

Mk

Nigger

When you don't know everything that you could know, it's a fine time to shut your fucking noisemaker and be polite.

"Hitler did nothing wrong"
the diary of Anne Frank

bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronntuonnthunntrovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthurnuk! - Finnegan Wake

That's not true
Tits or gtfo

I think piracy is a bit like drinking. You want to stay out all night doing it, you pay the price the next day.

niggers ruin everything

Two years worth of semen made a glopping noise as it flowed endlessly into Asuna.

Full-on barking madness is a state of rational bliss to which you may not aspire. Men living in gutters and drinking their own piss would shun your company. You are a prancing lunatic.

I love mark twain

Classic

Oh fuck I remember that story. Now that's psychological terror. Really got to me that the kid was suddenly ages older, having lived an eternity on the trip because of his curiosity.

"The cat was also hanged."
-The Plantagenets by Dan Jones
It's a nonfiction book so the cat, who the guy claimed was possessed by the devil, was hanged along with him. The guy claimed to be the real king (Edward ii I believe)

Ahhh Sao chapter 16.5. Will truly go down as one of the greats

"His elk?" said Bran, wonderstruck.

"His elk?" said Meera, startled.

"His ravens?" said Jojen.

"Hodor?" said Hodor.

kekt and check'd

If something happens once, it will never happen again.

But if something happens twice, than it will surely happen a third time.

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."

The wind was not the beginning, there are neither Beginnings nor endings to the turning of The Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

Deep into the darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Nothing I love more than romanticism art with Gothic poetry sometimes