youtube.com/watch?v=E6P4iatMl7M
youtube.com/watch?v=3_f0ELRcgCo
youtube.com/watch?v=9EH6VQQD3Ww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HE'S A DANGEROUS DANGEROUS MAN

literally nobody cared who he was until he put on the mask

NO

YOU'RE WITH YOUR BABEH

Jason Lives is the best Friday the 13th. I don't care if you disagree, you're objectively wrong. Sorry.

wow he's a big guy

That's an odd way to spell Jason X.

OH IF YOU SEE HIM COMIN GET AWAY IF YOU CAN
JUST KEEP ON RUNNIN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN

HE'S A DANGEROUS

DANGEROUS

MAN

Are you "ironically" picking the shittiest one?

THAT'S A BAD MISTAKE

I'M A TEENAGE FRANKENSTEIN

GOT A SYNTHETIC FACE
GOT SOME SCARS AND A BRACE
MY HANDS ARE ROUGH AND BLOODY

All five of these classic slasher flick villains enter a room together.

Who survives?

youtube.com/watch?v=E6P4iatMl7M

superior Friday the 13th music coming through

DREAM WARRRIORS

How would that work, Freddie can't enter the physical world can he?

Ghostface dies immediately, literally just a dumb highschool kid in every incarnation.

Freddy is useless in the waking world so dies quickly too.

Leatherface is mortal, so wouldn't last long.

It would really come down to Jason or Michael, both immortal, indestructible killers.

Are we getting a new Friday the 13th tv series? Are slashers really making a comeback? I am hype.

Not very gr8 b8 m8

...Uhh pulling him into the physical world has been the teens way of killing him since the beginning.

He did in Freddy's Revenge and Freddy vs Jason.

one of the best scenes in any Friday The 13th movie.

Freddie still exists on the physical plane, but without any of his dream powers.

Freddy and Jason would be the last ones standing, just because they can't fucking die and they can't kill themselves either.

I never saw the Scream or TCM films, what are their villains methods? Are they as strong as Jason/Myers?

Well then him, leatherface and Ghostface are FUCKED

I'd rather see Pinhead and the Necronomicon crossover.

Also revealing that the dream demons and Freddy are deadites/cenobites would be neat.

Oh and Pumpkin Head vs Jeepers Creepers.

Slashers are something that just don't translate out of the 80's very well. Updating them for the 90's and 00's just hasn't seen them age well. It's time to just let go and enjoy what we once had.

Myers can't die either.

I blew so many loads to these movies when I was a teenager, there's just something about 80's girls.

I don't remember Michael ever being immortal. Sure, he comes back from stuff that should of killed him, but never to the extent that someone like Jason has. I always thought he was just hard to kill, but never immortal.

YAH DEEP IN LOVE
BUT CHA DEEPAH IN THE WOODS
YA THINK YAH DOOIN AWLRIGHT

I was just responding to a post that brought up the same point.

So is Micheal supernatural as well? With other slashers it easy to tell, but Micheal's always been iffy with me, especially with him escaping death so many times.

He survived a dynamite blowing up next to him.

Right. Compared to Jason the stuff Michael survives is relatively believable. The only thing I can think is his resurrection in 6 being supernatural but that's not really immortality.

Michael Myers possesses superhuman strength, stealth, endurance, and durability of an unknown limit. He has been known to be able to lift a large tombstone out of the ground and carry it for long distances by hand, penetrate an adult human skull with his thumb easily, lift and hold aloft an adult human male with one arm effortlessly, and impale an adult human male through a solid wooden door with a blunt object, among other feats. He is shown to be adept at sneaking up on his unsuspecting victims from hiding spaces and in open spaces without making any noise or attracting attention. He can withstand critical injuries that would normally result in death, such as being shot multiple times in vital organs(brain and heart included), deep stab wounds and/or impalement, high voltage electrocution, or severe third degree burns over most of his body mass. He has a healing factor that would enable him to regenerate tissue and even whole organs, such as his skin and eyes.

Didn't Micheal Myers have some sort of cult influence him to be a killer?

Or was that in the shitty reboots?

He got shot twice in the head in Halloween 2 and survived. That is pretty damn supernatural.

Ghostface and Leatherface are just mortal humans. They would die (ghostface would be the first to die considering its usually just some teenage kid)

That is in the horrible movie Halloween 6.

In 1 and 2 there was never any mention of cult shit. That stupidity was in the later sequels.

That was 4, 5 and 6. The "Cult of Thorn" arc that most people call bullshit on. What makes Myers so scary is that he just started indiscriminately killing for no reason. Once they tried explaining it, everything went to shit.

4 was the beginning of the cult shit but it wasn't a bad slasher t b h. 5 and 6 are total shit.

But I liked You´re next, Hatchet III and Maniac.

and Jason got

>machete to the shoulder
>Hanged
>Axe to the head
>Machete to the face
>Boat propeller to the face
>lit on fire
>dumped in toxic waste
>blown up
>thrown out into the cold vacuum of space

im sure there are more i missed

He got shot several thousand times by the FBI in "Jason Goes to Hell."

>you're next
>hatchet series
>maniac remake

my fucking nigga

>Updating them for the 90's and 00's just hasn't seen them age well
Hey, Scream is a damn good slasher. I'll admit that 99% of 90s-00s meta slashers were total shit but Scream and Scream 2 were great.

That where he's referencing >blown up

CAUSE YOU CAN'T FAKE IT ANYMORE

youtube.com/watch?v=3_f0ELRcgCo

Iirc, he was originally dancing to AC/DC in that scene, but they dubbed it over.

Not that that excuses it.

didn't 50 CENT get shot like 8 times and live?

There are always exceptions to the rule. What I also had in mind was the fact that I don't believe we could see something as successful and enjoyable as a Friday the 13th or Nightmare on Elm Street franchise today.

There's just something about the soul of the 80's in those movies that can't be recreated today. But then again, I am in my 30's so maybe it's just me.

Not in the head.

Claim your Waifu!

>mfw the friday the 13th series is one of the few things that everyone on tv can agree to love and not argue about

Nah, you're right. There's something about the grainy film from the 80s that mixes well with Slashers.

>your

Too bad she died early.

THEN LET ME EXPLAIN

Best Girl coming through.

The dance that set white people back 20 years...

to bad she was in the worst movie

yeah nigga

Didn't Michael tank an exploding building or some shit?

That was the correct usage of your you autist.

Yeah. But the movie is worth a watch just for her.

i fapped to her so hard
tfw in deleted scene she's getting killed by having a machete cut trough her pussy

Pinhead and Creeper.

If anyone actually picks Chucky unironically here you are retarded.

Are the Pumpkinhead movies good?

Never heard of them.

Chucky and Ghostface are the suicidal options.

They came in the late 80s, kind of riding on the coattails, but aside from the slasher classics its the only one really worth mentioning.

Swap Chucky for Candyman

chucky and ghostface killah

The 1st one is very memorable. The rest are shit.

Jason and Freddy.

She look so innocent.

jason and pinhead

as far as I know they're unkillable

Nah. I mained him in Mortal Kombat and he was great. I remembered having watched Freddy vs Jason and Jason X so, off the back of the game I went back and watched the so-called classics. Utter shite. Unwatchably bad. Jason Goes to Hell, btw.

So basically the same as any other slasher franchise.

I'm picking Pinhead and Freddy. Those are the two most supernatural beings, so there won't be too many shenanigans with those who left. They'll kill Ghostface and Leatherface easy. Pinhead's chains will stop Myers and Voorhees while Freddy cuts down Creeper and Pumpkinhead. Chucky is a wimp anyway, so I can take care of him myself.

>Chucky is a wimp anyway, so I can take care of him myself.

Yeah. But anything after the 1st Pumpkinhead is worse.

The first one is pretty decent, has Lance Heinriksen in it, not exactly jumping out of your seat scary but does have a cool creepy atmosphere. The second one is dogs hit, don't even watch it to make fun of it. The rest are hit and miss, the only decent ones are so because they try to show the silly animatronic as little as possible and hide it in darkness when you do see it.

he could't kill a 3 years old child, he is a wimp

>Chucky is a wimp anyway

I've never seen Child's Play but I always thought Chucky was dangerous?

Sup Forums will never make me not want to bang the fuck out of her.

Can you IMAGINE banging her?

Chucky is dangerous in that he's small and crafty. He might have adult male equivalent strength, can't remember. Tl;dr he can hide under your bed and knife your ankles. Really though he's low tier.

she was my waifu before i even knew that word
youtube.com/watch?v=9EH6VQQD3Ww

Only because people let their guard down because they expect nothing from a tiny doll. In a head to head brawl situation he would get torn apart pretty easily.

You are dead meat, scumbag!