Got a text from a number I don't know... I should take advantage of this

Got a text from a number I don't know... I should take advantage of this
>Dubs decides what I do

BTW she has the wrong number cause I'm not Gracie

Bump

Rolling

Bump

Keep rolling

Gracie's a little "tied up" at the moment. Wanna join her?

roll ftw

That would be hilarious

Rollin

rolling

Show me dubs! Rolling!

rolling

Roll

this

Yeah that shit would be funny

rollin

rolling for this

please

This

Shit man we fucked up

Please

Rollllllll

roll

THIS

checkem

Just do this... Its what everyone wants

Do this

what a waste

can that go towards

Do it faggot

Dubs

Woo just joined this thread, let's get this shit started.

rollerino

roll

Checked.

Do it

rolling

winners

checkerino

Send noods

winrar

Finally winrar

Trips count, Winrar

HOLY TRIPS

roll

the trips

Fuckin roll.
Shit's priceless.

Winrar

OP shall deliver

bet op is a faggot this day

Do it op

>mfw they say yes

Faggot OP

Roooooooooole........ I don't know how to tell you this but Oliver is dead. :(

Witnessed! Do it faggot!

I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Please deliver OP

wtf i got trips
checked

double checked

meme butthole!!! lol!!!

"This is awkward but can you send me a photo of your boobs? Mine dont feel or look right. Please?"

gracie is gay!!!

witnessed

Text me too!

god is smiling on me

How do we know that's not a fake number?...

OP wont deliver.
OP is fag.

225394-6020 - Cyril Faas - Winn Ave, Baton Rouge, Louisiana

This is now a get thread

It was always a get thread you silly billy

lol when I was 16 / 17 i saw a post like one of these i found it hilarous and one day I FINALLY got a text to my mobile that clearly wasnt for me and from an unknown number so I thought I'd take advantage of the situation in hope to get some internet likes. the text was a guy asking to arrange a business meeting with another dude only the other dude wasnt getting these texts I dude. so naturally I played along and agreed to the meetings. the supposed meeting time passes and I get another text asking where I am, I reply something like 'sorry I couldnt make it to the meeting, things are a bit hectic here, the police have just arrived and the bodys wouldnt be moved till morning' no problem the guy replys, and tries to arrange meeting two. this goes back and forth for weeks with me constantly fucking the guy arround with meeting times, and im pretty sure I put a sex joke or two in there. I should also mention, when I was around 17 I also had just started going out with a girl. when we exchanged numbers she must have have kept the piece of paper with my number on it and left it in her house, because none other than her DAD had found the number and assumed it was that of his business associate. I had been prank texting my new girl friends dad for weeks. I only found out becuase my girlfriends phone broke and my gf tried to use her fathers to call me and when she punched in my number and hit call it came up with her dads busness associate (me)

My GFs dad and older brother were big guys too and very reckless.. man I was shitting myself for weeks

the dude wasnt getting these texts, I did ** it should say