You can command any spaceship from any sci-fi or what not ever, which do you choose?

You can command any spaceship from any sci-fi or what not ever, which do you choose?

An Akira-class starship.

this shit

I'd make a living running blasters anywhere they were needed, but particularly to places where they're restricted or outright banned.

The Lost Light from Transformers : More Than Meets The Eye.

The XGP from Outlaw Star.

Normandy SR-2 mass effect 2 and 3 fame.

I can already tell this thread will lead to arguments

Plebs

Dat Mon Calamari doe

isn't the right answer the Death Star?

The Arcadia, bitches

The Carrier from the Authority.

anything sci-fi always does

would you rather it be a "what fantasy world would you rather live in" thread full of neets?

Here's a pic of the space diddlydo

TARDIS, bitches.

The Falcon, you nerf herder.

>spaceship
>mfw death star is a command center
>mfw it was assembled in space and for all we know has no ability to move whatsoever
>mfw it literally orbits the forest moon of endor

I have come now to perform my charge...

Good point. This really is the better option.

I agree with the TARDIS guy, but my second choice is the Star Control 2 flagship.

What, so you expected it to be able to make every shot when most planets he would target wouldn't even be in range? Orbiting makes sense, it conserves fuel. Shut up.

It blew up alderron than moved to endor

The Lexx

bastard I was going to post that

GCU from The Culture.

The Malevolence from Star Wars : The Clone Wars

I think you left the theater before the first death star blew up.

Or you're baiting me, and shame on you.

Uhh you sure about that one?

The Heart of Gold.

The Long Night of Solace
Flagship of the Fleet of Valiant Prudence

Now now, lets all just settle down and enjoy sci-fi

There is only one correct answer and that is the Imperial I-Class Star Destroyer

Soooooo you think alderron and endor are in the same system?

Star Trek TNG Enterprise. I wanna go on that damn holodeck so badly.

Hurr durr doesn't understand how an ion cannon works

Fucking Slippy...

The Mothership from Homeworld

Yus

first 4 episodes were TV nirvana. The rest of the show, sans the hot blonde, were shit.

>not wanting to be on the Satellite of Love
>watching bad movies and engaging in shenanigans with robot friends all day

Not even a question

Don't forget about the Executioner class

R-9 Arrowhead

An Internet service indicates the Deathstar could indeed move, you even see it move up to alderron from an external view indicating it was in that system.

My nigger.

Stay out of my argument.
He blew up alderron with the first death star, which Luke manages to blow up. They start rebuilding it in orbit around endor, when they blow it up again. My point is that, from what we saw, the death star has a fairly limited range, and it would probably need to move closer to a planet before blowing it up.

My nigga. Pussys for doors. Dick you have to jack off for food. Zombie pods, and slutty space hoes.

Also built in pleasure robots

there isnt a right answer but the death star would eat enormus ammounts of fuel and good luck holding that thing in form

get back to your post Lt. Barclay

Space battleship yamato

Youtube, so you're not stuck in space. That ship was nothing more than a torture chamber.

Joel was great. :'( miss that show.

The axiom from Wall-E

cause I'm fat.

kektus

Fuck, how did you know!

The ship at the beginning of Spaceballs only I'd have a Trump bumper sticker on the back.

So they built the deathstar in orbit around alderron which also happend to be right next to the rebel base in episode 4?

That's convienent.

Remember in episode 4 they where fighting the Death star when it was in orbit of the planet that the moon the ewble base was on.

TARDIS guy wins. Runner up would be 9 goddamn miles of Zentraedi flagship.

Fuck yeah.

Vorlon Planet Killer from Babylon 5

you know it's our destiny

ave terra

Say goodbye to your galaxy plebs.

independence day 2 ship (without queen)

i think i would go for a lantian corvette
nothing to big but with a rather fast ftl
i also always liked the lantian interior design and their crew quarters are awesome
plus their ships are build to last eons

I'm seriously about 5 seconds away from smashing my phone with a hammer

Slave 1

get on my level

god can you fuck off. doctor who is such shit tier garbage, how can you watch it? ohhh it's british, so sophisto, so epicurean.

Great Fox, hands down

Until it eats a right cross from the Daedalus.

Harrower Class Star Dreadnaught

How did the deathstar go from the Alderron system to the Yavin system in episode 4? Was it towed there?

The rebel base was a starship that could also move. The death star wasn't in orbit in the fourth movie. And I am now done with this argument.

Shmup players are the master race

Fuck! Flashback.

1978 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

i'll be your co-pilot

IT'S YOUR ONE WAY TICKET TO MIDNIGHT

CALL IT

HEAVY

METAL

Maybe. After all, lack of air resistance in space means a small ship could potentially use little fuel to start moving it. It wouldn't go very fast, but who cares?

This. People don't realize it can look like w/e you want not just a police box. Infinite rooms. All of time and space. Yes.

best choice

You win.

Terran Empire #1

Battlecruiser operational.

So simple, yet so sexy

beep beep

The Harrower class from the Sith Empire during the Old Republic era looks better tbh

You don't realize that you're gay.

underrated

In order to go from star to star it would need to travel faster Than light. Pretty sure it has a hyper drive, even the official star wars ship books say it does.

Or it was pushed by ships and traveld to another star system in a few weeks traveling slower than modern day interplanetery probes...

Smeghead.

Pic for illustration. I'd want to command New York City (Manhattan) from the old book series Cities In Flight by James Blish. Traveling through space in a city popping anti-aging pills.