My sister and my gf want a 3some what do I do

My sister and my gf want a 3some what do I do

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/wincest/comments/1ro8y9/sister_and_girlfriend_quality_time_snapchat/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how fast can you cum there?

You win

tell your mom and dad your sister is trying to bully you to do something you don't want to do

Sent from my Android phone

Do it. Cum on you're sisters tits and make your gf luck it up

Go fuck them.

Fuck you. Seriously

Clearly not his sister. Proof that she's your sister or she's just a random whore who is friends with your gf

Get off Sup Forums dumbass, please the women

Turn 360 and walk out

If you have to ask, you've already lost. Might as finish it off and chop your dick off.

Fuck them, record it, post it for all us anons here

If pic actually related, you do tge damn thing

which one is which

Wow...

>believes its his gf

This and only this

Probably fake but to anyone else who might have this option or anything similar: Do it.

Cum in your gf's ass then suck it out with a syringe and spray it into your sister's urethra. Then have her pee your cum into your gf's eye.

Edited it (poorly) to look like snapchat
Kys or wait and die alone.
Your choice

Seriously?

start a spiderman thread

You stop lying to me, faggot.

bait

Do them both you idiot

test

>Epic wincest opportunity
>Asks Sup Forums what do

Wtf do you think you need to do faggot

This is the state of this place?

Whatever they want. They're women.

And walk right back in the direction you were headed? Why do stupid people still think 360 degrees will mean the opposite direction?

what the fuck are you whining about faggot

It's not possible that this many posters are replying when obviously there's multiple replies from a few posters?

What do those numbers mean? I know that they have something to do with posts, unique posters, images and some thing else but I'm not sure and in what order

You fucking pos Cancer, This is fake... He told me.

to bait dipshits like you

The one on the right is my sister I wanna creampie her so bad

Put your cock between their cunts and make them jack you off by grinding

We are in a skype call, this is bait.!

No, just don't swerve point. If he can prove that's his sister then why even care who the other girl is? If he can't, then why even care who the other girl is?

no. Just stupid people bro. They can't spell and can't think.

>Turn 360 degrees and walk out
>Bait

Fuck you underagefags. You're not allowed here.

Phone said swerve point. Idek what the words were supposed to be now

He is sucking his dads cock right now so he can't do anything but post these bait Posts

Why do they call it the Xbox 360?

This is a meme faggot -.-
And I just replied to obvious bate

Newestfriend should lurk more or kill self

Haha! Jokes on you, you lost the opportunity to get quints

>I was just pretending to be retarded

Doesn't matter. Get out.

Lmao
>underrated post

You mean your

You should pay attention to context. That post was clearly telling the people who thought turning 360 degrees is bait to gtfo.

That is oddly specific.

It's not incest if it's a threesome.

that's the joke

>sent from my android phone

>it's a meme you dip

Invite yer mum.

If that was my sis on the left and gf on the right, no question. I'd bang the fuck out of them both. But I'd do everything to make it worth it. I'm talking anal, atm, fisting, rimming, oral... Every damn thing. If I'm gonna feel bad about it later, might as well go balls out.

i dont think i would feel bad about that if she were my sister

if Clerks taught me anything, it's that you never do atm.

fake any girl, even your sister nude/hardcore nudify-her.com
pic related

You have a threesome, what's so difficult about this?

I've got some premium bait if you're interested in that type of stuff user. You seem to gravitate to it very strongly.

THIS is the bait, idiots

Assuming this is real for a moment... If you're excited by this and if you are attracted to your sister, you tell your girlfriend that you've always had a fantasy about getting together with your sister and how it seems weird, but you'll totally be indebted to her for a threesome with your sister. Tell her that you'd like watch them make out, mess arouind, and then you'd like her to sit your sister on top of your dick. Be loving, caring, and gentle to your sister. Shift most of your attention to her. Tell her important she is to you. Say something sweet and poignant that makes her cry while you're fucking her. Look deep into her eyes. Think about how much you love her and kiss her. Afterwards, don't act weird -- just be happy and friendly. Smile and tell her you love her. Talk openly later on about the experience, and see if it can happen again. Try to make a deal that if she's ever in the mood, all she has to do is say a keyword, and you'll know what she means. Develop something where both of you are having fun, nobody is getting used, and share a deep and pleasurable relationship with your sister

Plow both their pussies. No regrets. DO IT. DO IT NOW!!!

Since this is fake I'll just state what I would do in this situation.
Fuck sister and make gf watch.
Then make gf eat my cum out of sister pussy.

rule of thumb: if the sister is refering to her brother as Bro, it's not real.

You can stop posting bs and suicide, that's exactly what you could do

Film it then upload to Internet, but before anyone can access make sure that they have to full out a load of surveys. Then post several threads a day

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

reddit.com/r/wincest/comments/1ro8y9/sister_and_girlfriend_quality_time_snapchat/

Have a threesome then
/thread

do it Sup Forumsro

Fuck em' both.
Start new "epic wincest stories thread" right after.