JUST

HOLD

THE

DOOR

EVERYBODY

LITERALLY HITLER

hi wowwee

Bran confirmed for true antagonist of the show

Fuck, GRRM really is a fucking sadist, isn't he? That's just cruel.

There's no way Hodor knew it was coming. He forgot all that shit, I'm sure.

FUG

I don't mean he literally knew. I mean he was scared, the way if ya walked down Michigan you know your gonna get jumped.

WHY WERE BRAN AND BR IN THE WEIRWOOD????
BR: u g2g.

but first let's go back in the past again.

Why was he stuck in the past? Why BR not wake him up like every other time?

Is that the"seriously" trump rally guy?

KEK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fucking Hell DABID

Holy Shit! How the fuck they gonna write their way of that cluster fuck

>tfw you'll never have Jihadi Forrest Loli to kill themselves over you

WHY EVEN LIVE

Watched the episode hours ago from the leak, then realized several minutes after it ended, it's all Bran's fault, he set this all off. Not Ned being a dumb honorable fool, Catlyn not thinking etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bran doesn't go back wargs into Jaimie to push him out the window or Joffrey when Ned is executed and makes him give that speech.

GAS THE GREENSEERS

If he wasnt such a nosey fucking shit none of this would of never happened
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I MAD!

Cute as fuck, would wreck his boi pussy.

JUST.

I know right, everyone fucking sleeping, even poor Summer eyes half shut not moving and this little shit is pegging the 3ER with rocks, then decides to go on a solo mission and fucks everything possible up. Fuck him, he killed them all!

WALK THE DINOSAUR

IF HE NEVER SNEAKED UP JAMIE BANGING HIS SISTER HE NEVER WOULD OF BECOME A CRIPPLE AND HIS MUM NEVER WOULD OF WENT TO KINGS LANDING SETTING OFF A CHAIN OF EVENTS THAT FUCKING KILLED EVERYONE! GREENSEEING FUCKING SHITS!

Hold the door twist was literally Shakespeare tier

The only Shakespeare tier part was the tragedy that is Hodor

Yeah that's what I meant

I BET HE WARGED INTO JAMIE AND EVEN CRIPPLED HIMSELF! JAIMIE DID NOTHGING WROOOONG!