/got/ general

Waifu edition

First for stannis

Fresh new OC, right off the meme mills

>Troy
>X-Men Origins: Wolverine
>the 46th highest rated episode of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
>that is literally all their credits

Now that the source material is used through, these are the guys whose judgement will be entrusted to finish out Game of Thrones.

She shows her tits in the white Queen

>“Sam the Slayer!” he said, by way of greeting. “Are you sure you stabbed an Other, and not some child’s snow knight?”

>WYLIS WOULD YOU PLEASE HOLD THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

MAKE MY SON KING
PROMISE ME NED

when is she gonna reveal herself to be Syrio Forel?

I'm tired of waiting

It's pretty much the worst show ever.

We're in here

>final season >all seems lost >zombie army too stronk >Bran wargs into the past as a last resort >sees mad king >tell him to burn all the corpses >Mad King gets it wrong >Bran realized he failed >wargs back further in time >builds the wall >becomes Bran the Builder >ends up falling in love with a Other womyn >becomes Night's King REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

not today

>bookfags will defend this

Jesus christttttttttttttt

OP never linked to it

Its amazing how even interesting plot directions can be ruined with inane shit about hodor.

>Euron loses his fleet
>No matter, you're all able-bodied men. How long could it possibly take you to whipe me up a couple hundred good ships from the raw resources on our humble island so we can chase those damned thieves?

Why is no one talking about this? Is he fucking retarded?

I just want to point out that Children of The Florest making the white walkers make zero sense.
Let's just forget most of the shit that already made it weird and just focus on the problem at hand...
Others are made to fight the first men.
But Others only appear when First Men and Children are already friends and start worshipping the same gods and living the same life.
And the Andals, well...
They could've made them to fight the Andals, but if that's the case why destroy the arm of Dorne? And why would they ever say that they made the Others to fight men like Bran when Bran is part of the First Men lineage (that they were already friends with when they made the Others.)
It doesn't make sense with the timeline used by both books and show, and the show does use them because there
>Prove me wrong
>You can't.

old thread, i'm not using this one

someone make a new one

More fart jokes. I'm fucking done with this show

He didn't lose his fleet. He lost a small part of it

Benjen back next week!

>when you've waited all this time for time traveling shits

Next episode

It's the Night's King

FART

Yes, building up a fleet would take years

so 3-4 episodes on the show

WE REVERSE FLASH NOW

>first for Commrade Bralin

what's her fucking problem?

Eh, this one isn't as good as the others
You're comparing 2 unrelated events instead of showing in specific how the show fucked something up like Stannis' and Doran's characterization

>these are the men responsible for mute eye-laser Deadpool
>These are the men that showfags worship

How could they fuck Euron up this bad?

SHE GURNA B SERDUSHD BY MUH IRN FREET

hi red-dit

BRAVO DND

The Night King gave me such a hardon dude is so badass

Are they SERIOUSLY setting up Euron to be the next "ooooh i'm so evil! the audience is going to hate me!" character for after Ramsay dies?

Fucking hacks.

/got/ BTFO

>mfw the final conclusion of the White Walker battle is just some stupid bullshit like Bran warging into the Night's King so he'll hold still for Jon to kill him

Fuck off, you are even more cancerous than the leddit fags

>episode 7 Broken Man

Thank god his return isn't that far off, best part of this show

Where do they rank in the grand list of GOT tits?

xD

>There must always be a nights king

BRAVO D&D

this

this show has gone batshit stupid at this point. i'm just amazed

No shit, it had le shocking twist at the end. Of course it's going to be rated high.

Am I crazy for hating Hodor's death scene? I mean, not even meme shit like, Hurr durr GoT is bad." But like... It was stupid as fuck. The zombies crawling on the wall with something not even Walking Dead would show. Everything that predated this scene completely ruined the emotional impact of Hodor dying. Instead of feeling sad, I was angry.

Jorah's scene actually made me well up a bit, because it was subtle and tender.

I seriously don't get it.

>bloodraven starts warging into the past with a teenager
>doesn't tell him right off that no matter what don't let the night's king touch you

He deserved to die

Jesus Christ Bran

Seriously, I'm fucking done with this show.

I want to cum inside Waif!

>that good feel when we're getting several more seasons of her

>The Red Woman:
4/10
>Home:
6/10
>Oathbreaker:
7/10
>Book of the Stranger:
6.5/10
>The Door:
9/10

>Children of The Florist
Who is the Florist?? Will we ever see his mysterious flower shop?

Do his children know where he is?

I kind of hope Bran just defeats the WW on his own and nobody ever hears about it south of The Wall

Third.

Sorry about the "Hordor" thing

triggered?

Honestly those are some top tier tits, easily up there with Mel

Would rape with an entire khalassar.

normieeeeeeeeeeeeee
>implying we'll see her after this episode

Anyone have a mega link for this?

tip-top tier

shit, i missed the stream boys. is a torrent up yet?

That was execs senpai. The original script had Kane Garrison becoming eye-laser guy, but then producers decided to edit it into being Deadpool.

>mfw the Hound and Benjen are both alive

Why are you here then? Seriously all you faggots are just looking for shit to bitch about. If you hate the show so much just drop it and fuck off

>already halfway through the season

Hodor is the most tragic character. Me and my Khaleesi's son agree

Waifu

hodor reveal was fucking stupid and i burst out laughing

Apologize, /got/

I'll feel bad when Arya kills her.

>several more seasons
You mean, like, one? Half of this series's mysteries were answered this episode, thanks to Bran.

BRAN WILL ATTEMPT TO SAVE THE MAD KING, ONLY TO FIND OUT HE'S THE ONE THAT CAUSED HIM TO GO MAD IN THE FIRST PLACE

They looked better when she was on the stage

Man that play was the best thing to happen in GoT for seasons. And actor Sansa's tits were GOAT who is she?

My take away from this episode:
Stannis is definitely alive.

Somewhere between 4 and 8, not sure where.
We didn't really have a lot of good tits (or even pretty woman) in the show, it's hard to tell.
What?

But the wall is already built.

He requested 1000 ships.

This guy is fucking based
I hope he genocides all of these shitty characters.

that would have been a great post except for the white walker and wights mixup

So wtf do you guys think Benjen was doing this whole time?! And how in the hell did he survive out ther??!

IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY

Why is that? They look like totally different, much better tits.

Hi, reddit

It's ok, I forgive you :3

He says "they took our best ships", not "they took all of our ships"

"A thousand ships" would take centuries. Even just a few dozen would take decades.

Isn't that Candice from Fresh Meat? I'm always seeing the randomest british actors on these got stuff

It thught it a was funny scene at first but fug, I wasn't ready for these feels annons

>hodor reveal was fucking stupid and i burst out laughing

He's a wraith now.

1. Tyene
2. Melisandre
3. This girl
4. Ros
Rest don't matter