NEW FAGS CAN'T TRIFORCE?

NEW FAGS CAN'T TRIFORCE?

▲▲

▲▲

▲ ▲

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

>▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

▲▲

>▲▲▲▲▲
>▲▲▲▲
>▲▲▲
>▲

▲ ▲

▲▲

>not being able to triforce in [current year]

▲▲

ÄÄÜÅ.╔╦@|╘◘╩¬¬ÑXåδ}ΓΓα██████▌▌▌▌4██▌

Because newfags have better things to do than triforce.

pls work

▲▲

▲ ▲

◘42↓EN3■x£█\q╡├A┬TÄσAAAÄ█ôÄÄ█████987█
>███ü█

▲▲

▲ ▲

OP here it seems only NEW FAGS are here
>summer fags are just a meme

▲ ▲ close enough

  ▲
▲ ▲

Wow the only non summber fag here?

▲ ▲

► ►

Triangle
Triangle Triangle

let me see if work
> ▲
>▲ ▲

Let me try.

      Triangle.
Triangle. Triangle.

▲▲

> ▲
>▲ ▲

WHAT THE FUCK?

▲▲

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

/triforce/

>check'd

>
  ▲
▲▲

  ▲
▲ ▲

>
how you do it?

  ▲
▲ ▲

▲▲

▲▲

too ez

▲▲

  ▲
▲ ▲

  ▲
▲ ▲

▲▲

I can triforce you motherfucker. A long time ago, which is about 30 years i defeated Ganon using my bombs and sword on The Legend of Zelda, for the NES. I even owned the strategy guide, which a bunch of secrets in it. This way i could get rupees easily and get items i always wanted so i could defeat the bosses in the game. After a long time of trying i finally defeated Ganon. My heart was shaking, i was sweating, and that all 3:00 AM in the night. I was so happy to see that i finally managed to save Zelda and complete the last piece of the Triforce, and i'm proud to show it to you.

Ready, here it goes...

▲▲

  ▲
▲ ▲
> When you can just copy paste someone elses comment.

Tutorial here

nigga just copy paste lol doesn't take a genius to figure that out

  ▲
▲ ▲

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

newfags

▲ ▲

●●
Did it work?

red dragon. aja maijc karps be like slpis slpis glup glup raor with the eye od greed hehehahahphp hehe blood ill be born were all hunyers now.

 ▼ ▼
►   ▼   ◄
   ►   ◄
►   ▲   ◄
    ▲ ▲

>■
■■

▲ ▲

▲▲

  ▲
▲ ▲