I want to have conversations with women

I want to have conversations with women

I want to learn to talk to a woman without drooling on my chin

Please where can I begin I tried omegle but too complicated

You need to hangout more to nightclubs and bars, there are a lot of womans who doesnt know who the fuck are you, so you can train to 99 your skills, fucking faggot

>bars
I don't like alcohol or loud noises. Crowds makes me axious.If I lose my glasses in there I would never find my way out. There are only whores at bars I want a conversation with a Lady

This OP.

Then i guess you will be an autistic faggot forever

I am trying to gain enough confidence to one day ask out a real Lady. Confidence takes time for me, please respect that. I don't have autism

>>> There are only whores at bars I want a conversation with a Lady

Also I don't want to spend too much money on this, I am saving for a hiking trips and I need all the necessary supplies. Are there nice girls at parks?

>hiking trips
>rolls dubs
>mfw

no words

Dismissing every girl that goes to a bar as a whore is the reason you're so sad and alone. Stop being a judgmental prick and treat women like people. Can you talk to men? If you can in a normal way than just treat women like that.

There are no women who just wanna have a conversation, just your dick or fucking money and fast cars, fucking whores. What are your interests?

this thread makes me feel good about myself

whats your age OP

I have plenty of interests including swimming, I would really love to swim in a real ocean atleast once. I have thought about this as a date for the better part of this year, actually. I ride a bike it's cheaper than gas and also this is 2016 for christs sake.

So you are saying that Ladies at the library and grocery store are the same as in bars? Give me a break. I talk to my garden master every morning, I also have two dogs who I talk to everyday.

Not op but how do I get to know them without boring them with questions, like I'd ask A guy i just met questions to get to know them and im trying to get to know girls on tinder but i get one word replys real quick, how am I supposed to insert a joke or something clever in every message, somebody please help me.

I am 29. I want to master the art of womanizing before 30 so that's why I am doing this. I came prepared.

What is your guys opinion on tandem cycling? I could take her very far as my calves are serious

>my calves are serious

Yeah, if you make a girl laugh, she's yours. Everyone has a different sense of humour though. Girls don't appreciate mine as it's pretty dark and childish. Maybe compliment them first, but not on their looks straight away.

a fucking retard giving advice over here

Ladies at libraries and grocery stores aren't there to meet people they're there to get books or groceries why the fuck would you hit on them there?

Ask them about themselves and stuff like what do you do, what do you do with your free time, anything crazy happen today? Also just keep practicing conversing is a skill like everything else and just keep trying and if it doesn't go well try to understand why and work on it next time.

Not every girl is the same, and i'm sure your "humor" is probably just shitty not that it is "too dark for them"

>Ladies at libraries and grocery stores aren't there to meet people they're there to get books or groceries why the fuck would you hit on them there?
this

or jsut ask them if they wanna ride your tandem and make sure to point out your calves

Damn man, that's bad news. Thats what I do and it just seems like they get tired of it and just stop responding, makes me think I should've just ask them to fuck from the get. They swiped on me for a reason so its like what the fuck?

Try leaving your house. Maybe go to a library, a comic book store, or something like that. Also, don't think of women as something unattainable. Just treat them like people who are to an equal level as you. And don't think of them as a sexual prospect, just try to befriend them.

prentend theyre men....because they are

Maybe talk about yourself a bit, do you only ask questions? And nah that would work probably less idk depends on the chick. Just keep practicing and try to learn what went wrong, even if was they were just uninterested

Man, it just gets worse every day. Thats literally all it takes to stop you from learning how to communicate with half the fucking human race properly?

You basically have to subtly advertise yourself. Talk about interesting shit without making it obvious that youre doing it to impress her. Just act non chalant when you talk about that one time you stuffed your best friend in a giant tire and rolled him down a hill full of potholes, other dangerous obstacles, and shame. Youre so cool that that sort of thing is just tuesday to you. women are attracted to interesting/fun things. Be interesting/fun.

>mastering the art of womanizing in a year
laffin my ass off op

It takes three years minimum. It takes one year to reach the point where you have just a chance with everyone. It takes three years to consistently score with all kinds of women, regardless of culture.

Yes this is a guesstimation i pulled out of my ass, but trust me, it takes longer than a fucking year.