I'm planning to cheat on my relationship. How does one not get caught?

I'm planning to cheat on my relationship. How does one not get caught?

Be discreet and choose a discreet, non-crazy fuck fiend. Lock your phone. Use good excuses, bring wet wipes and a change of underwear.

by not doing it you beta fag

Kill yourself

By not doing I suppose.

By not cheating you degenerate piece of human waste

Do it absolutely NOT not your cell phone. Don't just delete. That shit can come back, trust. No trail mean 89% chance not getting caught. The rest is if someone sees your or she blabs. Yeah it happens. All 3. Think about 2&3. 1 is a no brainier.

Puto.

Fag or virgin or both.

Dont. She will find out no matter what. Trust me

You're a piece of shit.
If you're going to cheat, just break up with them now, because you're lying to them in so many ways

>How does one not get caught?
Don't do it? Why are you in a relationship if you don't want to be in one?

No she wont, trust me

either make it clear you don't want to a serious relationship or just kill yourself tbh fampai

People like you don't deserve to have a significant other.

Doesn't matter what gender you are. If you are considering going through with cheating you should off yourself

Make sure it can't be traced back to you.
Best case scenario, you don't know the girl, and she doesn't know you.
Always show up to the site separately and use a burner.
Also, use a condom. Bitches who sleep with taken men tend to lie about birth control.

If I'm going to be real with you, leave your girlfriend first. Unless she has legitimately abused you, she doesn't deserve this. What if she actually likes you? How would you feel if you were in that position? Not whiteknighting, I just know what it's like to get cheated on.

OP here. Here's a bit of background on the situation.

>Our relationship was an open one up until a month ago
>During that time I got to reconnect with this chick I knew 4 years back
>We talked alot and decided we were down to screw each others brains out
>I told the chick about my open relationship status and she's down with it still
>Original gf flips when she found out about this specific side bitch
>Tells me I cant have her since we talk too much which is true
>I tell the chick deals off since I broke the rules of the open relationship
>fml we still talk and I think she's still down for it

I cheated on an ex with 7 different women. She had her suspicions one or two times, but you have to be smarter than the bitch. With my phone im able to hide certain texts and messages. It was like incognito mode but for my messages its great. Cheating is very easy, come up with a back story to whatever it is and just believe it and stick to it.

On second thought, go for it.
She's just pissed because she thought the "open relationship" was a free ticket to the cock carousel, but never considered you would actually fuck other girls.

OP here. Thanks anons these are useuful information if I will go thru with this

I was/am considering of leaving her but to be honest I'm happy. I feel like I just need to do this chick just to finally get rid of the sexual tension between us since this side bitch and I are good friends.

Once you fuck the side chick, it's never going to stop.
Either work something out with your gf, or leave her.
No half measures here, OP.

My apologies if I rustled your jimmies. It's not that I don't want to be in a relationship.

I think every user and femanon here would agree that deep down, it really gets old fucking the same person as years go by. Instead of treating it as taboo I'd rather accept this fact and work my way around it.

I think working something out with her is not an option already with this side chick. Kinda sucks though if I leave my gf saying that I just wanna tap that other pussy

holy fucking shit, i know Sup Forums's gone down hill in recent years, but you can smell the young white millennial guilt from a mile away on these fags. as if you righteous cucks have the moral high ground hypothesizing about the kind of boyfriend they'll be when they one day get a girlfriend, if they're not already in some dreadfully mediocre relationship. adults have affairs, adults cheat, adults lie...what matters is how you go about it. you can be malicious and shitty or discreet and everyone is happy. obviously it can blow up in your face, but that's the risk you take. these fucking filthy niggers acting like cheating inherently is a victimful crime. just go back to thinking about Lexi Belle while you slough away at your 4.5/10 gf and pretending you're loyal. filthy white-knighting self-righteous neckbeard faggots, fuck off.

>NOT getting ridiculous pussy if you're able to
>"hue hue God smiles upon me"

get cucked

Then your going to have to either let it go, or give your gf an ultimatum.
I can't tell you what the right choice is, I don't know enough about the situation, but my personal opinion is to simply find another side-chick.
If your friend actually cares about you, she'll understand that you don't want to throw away your relationship just on a one night stand.

Btw, sauce on that?

Fuck that. I've been with a couple chicks not a lot and gone to rub and tugs and I live with my gf. Has nothing to do with love. Am I gonna love some random fucking hoe that's down to fuck? Like a lot of these people need to get fucking clue and grow a spine. You may like the person you may love the person your with but for fucks sake shit gets stale

Sigh..

>Burner phone
>With NO ONE you previously knew
>One night stands
>Never fuck one girl more than once *see next line
>Don't develop feelings or let her do the same
>Always wear a rubber cause if you give your girl the clap shes gonna know
>Do it at weird times during the day, morning usually
>Always tell them to wait for your call or text, keep the burner phone in a plastic bag outside your house hidden

I could go on.

What's worse is, the side chick actually cares for me as a friend. But I know she still wants my D. And knowing that makes me to give it to her. I just wish that the sexual tension between us would be gone so that we can go back to being good friends

Yes it does get stale eventually

I know it has nothing to do with love, and I stand by what I said.
From what I've gathered, this girl has been creeping on him for a long time, and they're going to fuck like rabbits if/when the time comes.
Long term deceit is a possible strategy, but the more involved you get the more chance you have fucking up.
If he has any real feelings for his gf, then he needs to either let it go or lay down the law, right here, right now.

If it's getting old then break up for fucks sake.

Some other user dropped the set the other day, i'll post what I have

You da man, OP.

I get the point. But looking at from a long run perspective. Sex with the same person will always get stale eventually. Compatibility of intellectual compentence and personally does not get stale. I'm just here to find a solution with the sex part

Seriously OP, leave her if you want to fuck around. Don't be a selfish prick.

You obviously don't connect with them intellectually if you're too pussy to tell them that sex is getting stale

Don't fuck chicks that know you got shit to lose. Fuck some one completely random or someone that has as much as you. Don't be stupid with your dick

Ask her if she's into an open relationship

>if it's getting old then break up
This shit never makes sense. Sex is part of the equation but not the whole thing. It's entirely fucking possible to like/love the qualities of someone and that's what makes you stick around but the sex isn't all there.

By not cheating

It's pretty clear that cheaters in care about sex. Have fun being a selfish prick

Who hurt you user? We can talk this out

Dumping

ITT

Guys who haven't actually fucked around. Do what you want, how you want. Don't fucking worry about it. If you have have a brain you can talk your way out of it.

Source: Married guy who has fucked 16 grils not hims wife this year so far.

if you care so much about sex that you're willing to hurt the person you "love" for it, you don't actually love them. pretty simple

How long you've been with your gf/bf/trans partner user? And how old are you

lol and now you're just ignoring real arguments because you're wrong. bye

They are morally superior though. Your crying about it sadly doesn't hide the truth.

Glad I could give you some insight into how adults think compared to adolescents. Hope this carries you through your HS relationships user. Bye!

Shit, that all you got?

>fuck fiend

Hahahahaha

If you want to cheat OP, then go for it. You just have to accept the fact, that by doing so, you're becoming the male equivalent of a slut.

You're basically sacrificing your own dignity. Everytime you look at your girlfriend, you'll know what you've done and how weak you are.