This is kinda stupid to ask...

This is kinda stupid to ask, but I'll be graduating from highschool but I also just wanna start off with a simple paying job. How and where do I start?

retail

If you got a little Caesars near you shoot for that. Easy af, customers can be annoying but it's super chill at all the stores I worked at.

Go around and apply for jobs, simple. Also go to the local job service.

Lot Associate. Cart Nigger.

sell ass

By killing yourself.

>By killing yourself
>has tried KYS ever since I was a baby
>mfw

>wanna start off with a simple paying job

Join the Marines like all idiots do.

You mean army.

not quite simple for people with social anxiety, or introverted, or never taught nor asked advice for anything about searching jobs :/

Municipalities hire a lot of seasonal labor in the summer. Plus you get unemployment when you're layer off.

Boo hoo. Go panhandle on Tumblr. I'm the most asinine aspie ever, and I push carts and buck cement.

HR guy for a grocery company here. What country are you in and what experience do you have?

To start, put together a simple, but clean looking resume and start applying to jobs. Retail or food industry are the most common entry level jobs that hire with little to no experience, so look for those in the area. If you are presentable and fairly bright, be picky if you can. Don't just accept a job at McDs if you're also interviewing for a high end restaurant in the area. But if you have no options a job at a shitty place is better than no job.

I'm tired and drunk, but ask away if you have any questions. I have a ton of tips and insight on how retailers actually hire people (or at least the good ones)

Like wholesale ass or half ass?

>dont join military unless you want a shit life for 4 years, have experience in this.
>avoid ALL fast food jobs
>try retail, best buy costco any supermarket riteaid ect
>if youre ballsy and strong apply for correctional officer

Do what makes you happy but remember that you werent born to work until your body is withered away.

Top tier jobs: vape shop, any weed delivery/dispensary

>Join the Air Force
>Sign 4 year contract (Or 6 if you want E3)
>Choose job that easily translates to civilian world
>Get out
>Go to college with GI Bill

Publix is a good one. It's easy as fuck, and my 14 year old son just got hired, so it isn't exactly hard to make it.

HR guy here. Also have always struggled with social anxiety, but learned to more or less deal with it.

It's not simple, but you learn to handle it and the way that you learn to handle it is by constantly making yourself do things that you're not comfortable with. Including applying for jobs and coming in for interviews. You'll be nervous at that interview, but that doesn't automatically disqualify you.

Apply for jobs and pop in to drop off a resume or give them a quick call or at least an email to follow up. Just don't be overly obnoxious and make sure to do it at convenient times.

>graduating highschool
Easy. Go get a time machine and travel back three or four years to when you should have started working.

>in AF currently signed for 6
>nobody mentions how fucking retarded the military life is

Seriously joining was quite possibly the worst decision I've ever made. If you're a thick skull inbred then military life is great but I'm too intelligent and I see through the corrupt bullshit, the lies, the fake fame and pride, it all means absolutely jack shit. OP heed my advise, if you have an IQ above 90 and think for yourself you are too smart to be in the military.

oh shit bruh you're right

Found the marine

What's your AFSC man?

coast guard

4C0X1, Mental Health Technician. Worked only inpatient side

OP in 4 years>
>just graduated college and looking for ANY job

Well shit, normally when I recommend the Air Force to people I always mention joining aircrew