Requesting help (need Asian help)

Requesting help (need Asian help)

> be me 20yrs old

>QT Asian gf dating for 2weeks now

> going to meet her parents during dinner next weeken

> want to know my shit

So what kind of Asians are there and what is Asian manners like?

She's Chinese but I'm not sure if she's the Korean or Jap type of Chinese (list some differences pls)

Im scared to ask her /b

Help pls need specific Chinese etiquette here

Stop being so autistic, don't bring it up, and be polite.

why are you so autistic, just treat them like regular human beans

Dude what the actual fuck

>What kind of Asians are there
>What is Asian manners like
>Korean or Jap type of Chinese

dude you never go full retard.

Like everyone else said, don't be a fucking retard, and draw lines between asian cultures, just be polite and respectful and thats it.

JFC. how did you even get a gf?

I don't get why you guys keep calling me autistic

I thought there were differences but ok I guess not, I just won't bring it up our anything but I thought they had different manners.

K thx guys I got this maybe

Plot twist; Left hand is a Asian GF

She says I'm really smart she was really cute and kept hitting on me I try to focus on college but it jus happen

>I'm really
>she says

cool, get some pussy, Asian bitches are crazy. Just be careful because I had a Vietnamese girlfriend once and her parents literally almost beat me to death when they found us fucking in their room

They're Asian, not Mexican you faggot.

if all goes well youll be getting this!

> Asian bitches are crazy.

No, we not.

You know you guys are over here insulting me calling me autistic and implying I'm a virgin I just wanted help guys don't have to be mean ok.

Maybe your all jealous idk but maybe I should've just asked her cause you guys kind of suck

"Korean" and "Jap" are not types of Chinese. I feel like a college student should know that. God I fear for the future of this world

Ok thanks guys this is gonna go well I have good feelings bout this

What about my all jealous? Also, don't come on Sup Forums of Sup Forums in general expecting people to not be "mean", you fucking autist.

Hey, OP, you're 'Murcan, right? Are you the Canadian or Mexican type?

That's how stupid your question was.

There's Mexican Americans and Canadian Americans I've met then before like Cheech and Chong and Canadians

So I was right then and these guys are trolling me?

Chinese, Korean and Japanese constitute separate ethnic groups and languages, all of which hate each other.

Okay so I won't ask what type of Chinas they are then thanks guys I'm out.

Thanks to everyone who help out

And

Fuck you you fucking stupid cunts go die fucking stupid asses you're all mental midgets .

That's right I have comebacks too so cry now I won't care