Strange food/food combinations you can't stop eating. I'll start, Hot sauce on toast

Strange food/food combinations you can't stop eating. I'll start, Hot sauce on toast

NYPA, samefag.

Is a peanut butter sandwich dipped in chili considered strange? I always grew up thinking that was common but I had a friend tell me last night he had never heard of that before and it was weird.

>it's fucking delicious, fuck you Greg

I've never heard of that, but fuck it I'll give it a go

chocolate sauce on nachos, I dont remember how I first tired it but its rather good

Just on corn chips or cheese, salsa ect as well?

all the fixens. not really nachos without them lol

Sour cream and pretzels. If that's even considered weird.

I mean I used to only eat cheese for like 7 years

can eveyone see my posts?
pls reply

Mix marshmallow cream and creamy peanut butter

Idk sounds kinda nice, I eat pretzels and vegemite regularly

Fucking kangaroo fucker

I eat my well-done t bone steaks with ketchup. My dad showed me it's the best way when I was but a wee lad

Get fucked cunt

Thats mighty fine of you to wish upon me. I haven't gotten fucked in months.

get cucked funt

Thats mighty fine of you to wish upon me. I haven't gotten cucked in months.

I eat papaya and orange juice soup every morning. It's pretty dank. Basically you just pour OJ into a bowl and add chopped papaya. Eat with a spoon. It's a nutritious breakfast that will make you have a nice shit before work.

Hummus and Doritos

I like mine rare, in a wrap with golden syrup.

Or bbq sauce. Either is good.

Weird because you're mixing healthy with non healthy, like deep fried celery weird.

Or candy apples

Candy apples trips! Check em m8

Bread butter, salt and pepper

Cheese and jam sandwiches.

Mature white cheddar, raspberry jam. Fucking delish.

I would do that as a kid user, think I will give it another go next time I have chili.

These all sound fucking godly

>>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

pepperoncinis with everything, i can go through a large jar in like two days

dipping everything in sour cream, cholula on everything.

i'll eat any food combination tbh, i'll eat anything so if its good and fills in the food pyramid on my plate fuck it, why not.

going to try this, thanks user

> ">>" = greentext?

No I can't see it

This post makes me physically angry

Cheese makes pb&js taste better

i eat this all the time wtf that sounds like a well rounded meal

/thread

I put A1 Steak sauce on steamed broccoli