Is it okay to hate all women?

Is it okay to hate all women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mx-UGaRVrUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Slav family simulator?

yes

eventually your hate will turn into understanding. It will take a while to say the least, however, woman nature is pretty easily understood. Meet guy - have good experience - after some time experience doesn't give same experience. Meet new guy have similar good experience. Repeat.Then there is their "hamstering" way of thinking when it comes to their value system.

Do you mean truly understand, or just understand that they're fucking nuts and not worth truly understanding?

*same feeling

its the same as feminazis hating all men

They handled this quite well

depends on the person if they ever truly understand, but the way I think of it is like some kind of computer program. basically their behavior is super plugged in. If you are hot have money you are desirable. etc etc. Same goes for men really. We both have in us nature to do things a certain way like men just want sex all the time. Womens are super red pilled when it comes to life.

and its worth understanding just to save yourself from heart break. once you realize there is no such thing as love and its just a transnational relationship you can take advantage of this.

>Is it okay to hate all women?
Honestly, no. Many females are quite allright. But the ratio of complete cunts is much higher than in the male population.

She totally had that coming...nigga had his arm cocked trying to warn her

u r 12 or just plain ignorant .

>hitting people because they talk to you.
>But words hurt me Q_Q

Anyone who is like this is a subhuman no matter whom they targeting.

Lol that fat ass at the end acting like he was the one that knocked her out in the first place.

That is a very bleak and cynical worldview user, I truly pity you. Who hurt you so bad that you feel you must erect these walls around yourself?

flawless victory

Women tend to rely too much in their belief guys arent gonna punch them.

Probably 12 by the looks of it. Hate everyone and everything equally. Thats the adult way to handle living.

that ruined nose
there goes your modelling career hoe

I can't hate men. They've given me everything I like. Air conditioning, swivel chairs, alcohol, bottles to hold the alcohol, construction to build the house all of this is in. I know there's at least a few guys worth a darn, so I can't hate them all.

What's the story of the video? She obviously pissed him off but what did she do? Where's this from?

yeah i'm surprised.

Yes. It's ok 2 b gay.

Sauce/Audio?

Dude just get pissed that she changed the channel?

it's foreign, I think, maybe Russian. Contest to hold your hand on a vehicle to win it, last one remaining thing. She had been bothering other contestants for a while (I guess that's her "strategy") and he was tired of it. He warned her more than once to not touch him, but she thought "there's no way I'll face consequences for my actions" and kept touching him anyway.
I hope he does it again, too. He finds her house and fucks up her nose. You wouldn't let a dude keep bothering you and get away with it.

consider hating all people who are not slavs

Okay, that guy has some issues...some huge issues. The children should be taken away from that dude. Maybe the lady too, no idea what that was about. Seriously though, have some fucking tact.

I think it was a breakup situation, and she refused to let him take his television set, while he was packing. She probably wanted to start a fight and had already set up the camera.

every single human is destroying more order than they make

Elliot died for your sins, #youcantdodgetherodge.

>being this cucked
>literaly 0 pride

I'll never understand this. What did a woman do to you to make you hate all of them? It sounds like you never had an important woman in your life (a mother, grandmother, or sister) and got your heart broken. What was her. American user?

This

*what was her name

is don't know where American came from

I can't tell if the girl is really lite or the guy is very strong. But damn. Harambe sent that bitch flying.

lol what a bunch of rapers in this thread.. sad

I mean the correct response is to give her a tap. You don't have to bloody someone assuming they're just verbally harassing and prodding you

grab her by the cunt instead

I think it's pretty dumb to hate women.
There are a lot of them I respect. i think some guys just talk about it because they been rejected so many times or got a really bad rejection. bad rejection being they were manipulated into a relationship and burned pretty good it's really not an uncommon thing i've had it happen before.

God, women are such scheming whores

You know, if I was never born, all women would still be trash people. You should stop thinking this is about me.

If you want to remain a virgin for the rest of your life

(:

as a bisexual I can tell you that making oneself an attractive hole to fuck is hard damn work and deserves some support

It's not about rejection, lost love, "cucking", sex or any of that. They are just awful, hateful, uncaring sociopaths. I'm not exaggerating and this isn't coming from a place of bitter hatred, I didn't set out to hate women or something, all I did was notice what they did and understood it was bad to act that way.

What are you talking about? Women love womenhating dudes.

*tips fedora*

Have you met all women?

absolutely, for a man. To make yourself attractive as a man is hard. To make yourself fuckable as a woman requires
1) Existing
2) Not saying "no"
and a man will eventually fill your hole. You can do it at alarming frequency if you let it be known you're down to fuck.

you are sadly blind to a large section of the populace's manipulation of you

I haven't met Elvis, I still know he was a dumb drug addict.

Thats so weak, obviously he can make a judgment based on his own personal experiences. Thats like saying "Have you met all neonazis, since you say you dislike neonazis?"

I love the balcony drop. That's just the icing on the cake.

as a bisexual, you're just wrong. even the most horrific hambeasts are putting in heavy effort into shit or being shamed deep.

you are literally sexually attracted to the pigments people put on their faces and it's kinda horrible

Looks like there was some dude catching her at the ground, and they lifted her carefully down from there.

but what if i would say exactly that? what if some neo nazis are pretty cool guys?

Not that faggot but it is because I had a full spectrum of women growing up that makes me stay away from serious relationships with current women.

Grandma, mom and aunt married and have proper family structures. Aunt pursues her career and I'm proud of her and see how hard she works and is equally compensated for it, same with sister who is currently finishing her Ph.D.

None of of the women in my family act like sluts or believe in feminism, they know better than that. They are level headed individuals and don't go through males like fucking underwear.

This is why I don't take women seriously, compared to the females in my family, other females are a joke. Kids who will never grow up and will always be drawn to material things. I can have full conversations with my sister and I can honesty say she's pretty darn smart and then I have to talk to some dumb cunt who only cares what Beyoncé is tweeting about. Fuck that.

i don't hate women i just find it funny when women don't expect to get hit by guys so they decide to be a asshole . but then the guy actually hits them

makes me laugh every time

>webm
They paid that bitch to be a bitch for extra views.

fatality

Then you have made the judgment you think some neo nazis are pretty cool guys. Most probably based on your personal observations.

good to know you have your clever male friends on Sup Forums to talk to

Is that boogie?

never met one to my knowledge

like this guy saidone person played you, chump.

a lot of people want to play you. i've had to walk away from girls that were too good for me because of the game pal you got yourself into that situation.

Context?
Why is no one arresting the guy?

What the hell?

this was so wrong

So your personal observation would reach from other groups of people. Possibly gang members etc. Or you saw a movie where a neonazi was pretty cool. How the fuck would I know.

I can't make a difference between the amount of abussive men and women, both can be aweful, and many are.

Nigs gonna nig

just Russia

give it 10 years, we'll be the same

I can tell by the way he keeps his cigarette intact that it's not his first time doing this.

yep, how the fuck would you?

Did I hit a nerve sweetheart?

Women are coddled in society, and tend to try to take adantage of it.

What is with this meme of trash cans with hats?

Yeah, but men behave the same way when given the opportunity.

yes

Yes.

das soviet jjuden face

She took that first punch like a champ tho

also here is a link to the video

youtube.com/watch?v=Mx-UGaRVrUk

LOL what a faggot

at 0:28

lol. If anything I pity you for coming to that realization because you missed the point entirely.

I said square root not square up damn

I really like reading that, thanks for posting it, I haven't seen it before

no, thats just sexist

This is my favorite.

What's the story here?

I would say it is a realistic view of the world.