Sup Forums i have a problem

Sup Forums i have a problem
my ex's ex has been dressing up as achilles for a week in front of my house and has been screaming HECTORRR HECTORR HECTORR at 6 pm every day (My name is actually hector)
The police says they cant do anything cause hes not trespassing and dressing up to replicate movies isn't a crime.
Hes a trained MMA fighter on roids and hes crazy as fuck what do i do

lol wut

>Dress up as Dragonbron
>Shoot him an arrow to the knee
>grab megaphone, put in his face
> Fus-Roh-Da!!

Do you come to the cloud district very often?

>Newfag thinks that's weird

Post videos

That is amazing

Don't trip over any rocks, wouldn't want them to take his glory.

If he comes on your property, make sure to shoot him in his ankle. "Stand your ground."

The police aren't doing anything because that's fucking hilarious and are probably watching it now.

post pics holy fuck

How is this a problem? This guy sounds hillarious. Battle him, then go smoke/drink/whatever.

What you need to do Hector is go out and face him like a man. Your name will be preserved for all eternity.

That shield does fuck all behind his back.

>implying Achilles needs a shield

He only has it for cosmetic purposes anyway.

Get earplugs and block him out doing anything else would be him getting a rise from you.

Record it. Post here/on the internets/YouTube/Etc.

Make multiple videos of you screwing with this guy. Make yourself an army of fat Greek guys and go mess with him.

Countertroll. You fucktard.

>dressing up as achilles for a week in front of my house and has been screaming HECTORRR HECTORR HECTORR at 6 pm every day (My name is actually hector)

Get your quasi-faggot brother to shoot him in the tendon while you distract him with your smokin' hot wife.

Rape him with his own sword.

This is the only logical thing to do. It's a win-win.

>dressed up as Achilles
>HECTORR HECTORR
>MMA fighter
Just accept your fate and give Helen back. 10/10

paris.

kek'd so hard

if he shows up at 6 p.m. just go rent some Trojan replica armor with a shitty plastic spear and shield. stand on your roof for a couple days when he shows up yelling shit back at him. Then set a small rocking horse outside for him with a cardboard box on top of it that says "trojan horse" written in shitty marker.

Posting in epic thread.

LOL

Buy gun, lure him onto property, and finally murder him.

the fuck ive seen this before

>Dress like an MLG playe
>420 noscope
>Headshot
>dead.png

>mfw his name is actually Hector

Simple, dress up as Paris and scream Achilles.

What we do in this life echoes in Eternity

Obviously you have to fight him in single combat.

Have you not even seen the movie Troy?

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

You duel him. Make sure to use a weapon you're familiar with, and he is not.

If you use a Gladius and win, then you become the manliest man in America. No, really imagine the headlines:

Hector slays "Achilles"

That shit will be immortalized. I mean yah, you might go to jail. But dude. You'd be the guy who slew *Achilles.* With a fucking Gladius. The other inmates would offer you their allegiance, on the promise of leading them to future victories.

Aim to the heel you dumb faggot.

wow. save it for cringe thread

lel no

>have you not seen that C+ movie Troy?
>I'mma pleb

Have you not read The Illiad?

This.

>Fus-Roh-Da!!

the cringe

I pray to all gods that this is a true story.

But I'm on Sup Forums, so ...

this thread is bombed with hilarious comments

Get naked and burst out of your front door, running at him. You'll scare him and run away, unless he's a faggot.

>"dress up as dragonborn"
>*inserts 2011 meme*
>"Fus-roh-da"
Jesus the cringe

Seriously Op I'd consider contacting NBC
This could be a show about fucked if i know
But Seinfeld fuck you

Epic

Offer him a beer. This guy be a fun friend to have.

Go down there to fight and die like a man in front of your family and friends before being dragged back to his house tied to his car.

Or go down there with the same intention and instead run away around your house a bunch of times until a God/Goddess tricks you into facing him and then makes you waste your spear and gives him a spare one to kill you with.

Either works fine.

>I used to be a hero like you once, until I took an arrow to the heel.

What do you mean what to do? Dress up as Hector, fight him and die.
Respect his commitment to the act, come on.

Video it, it would be ylyl thing

Fucking kek
Made may day fam

Thanks OP. And be careful he might send a horse burn it!

The plan is simple, you dress as a myrmidon and wait for the time to strike when hes most vulnerable you strike him in the achilles tendon.i recommend an ambush

Bump for OP

I don't care if it's not real. Made me laugh. 10/10

>if this is real it's obvious you need to fight him. You killed his cousin you fuck!

Achilles knows his men well, so disguising Hector as one of his chadbro Myrmidons wouldn't work.

HECTOR
E
C
T
O
R

Bump

your gf will leave you for him you useless cuck

Rekt

Holy kek

OP here any actual tips ? i'm tired of this and my neighbor laughs to tears everytime he sees me

"Hey Hector sorry for acting like a douche, heres a brand new Rolls Royce, you should park it in your garage"
Then at night greeks burst out like clowns and fuck your house up

hahahahahaha

god i hope this is true

this will be in a best of Sup Forums thread some day, flash a gun at him idiot

Rolling for this

same fag

I think you'll find it does it's job of being counterweight for when he starts a big faggy choreographed spinning strike because it's an acton movie and the choreography in those is basically ballet.

This

let him drag your dead body all across the down behind his car

*town

>this guy with his Homeric reference

Welcome to Sup Forums newfriend

the cringe is real

i lost my shit, thank you op

HECTORRRRRRRRR

Found it for you.

Was going to screenshot this thread as it's fucking hilarious but the cringe dragonborn thing would be in it so thread ruined.

HECTORRRRRRRRR

Its your ex's ex, who the fuck cares. Better question, what did you do to deserve a beat down?

Just crop it out you faggot. What are you, 14?

Stand face to face like this. Scare him off. Or get killed. Whatever works.

>balls
>throat
pick one

Ty OP for lightning up a terrible day

The real question is why are you this upset?

I fucking can't even.

No pics, never happened, op is a fucking faggot.

>The police says they cant do anything
Calling bullshit. It's a public disturbance and you could get a restraining order.

/thread

the answer is obvious. you must meet his challenge and face in honorable combat,then use pocket sand

noob

This technique works. I would know.

Because how the fuck can I expect you to cook my food right if you can't even do simple problem solving?

Bump