Kek, you call yourselves countries?

Kek, you call yourselves countries?

Fucking pathetic.

How the fuck you do expect to compete against an alpha country like the USA. 2nd place has almost half the golds as us, and almost 2 times less total medals.

Bash on "amerifags" all you want, but the proof is in the pudding.

We're the best to fucking live. First we'll steal your medals, then all your bitches.

Other urls found in this thread:

medalspercapita.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The last time OP did some sport there were still two towers at the WTC.

I'm 18. All state track and field, all conference football. D1 college offers. How's ur life going fag?

>2 times less

medalspercapita.com/
Kek.

He said almost you stupid nigger. Learn to read fag

>what is half

hahah you call your country alpha.
If you look at the other countries you'll see alot of small countries with way less inhabitors then the USA so the medal per civilian is way higher then the USA ;)
Exept china ofcourse, but this is just because China sucks

I'm saying "2 times less" isn't proper grammar. Multiplying by a whole number and getting a smaller number? That doesn't happen fam.

>The proof is in the pudding

I think you americans have had too much pudding. Plus your universities are full of foreign students.

>proof is in the pudding

spoken like a true amerifag
also, USA is where the elite prosper, but also the place where the retards get ass fucked

You seem like one the latter.

GB has 1/5 the population and only half the medals
in terms of economy and population with access to athletic training options as a child, we'd shit on you if we had your population

also you guys wrestle in high school constantly and it's not even a real thing over here

also it's super gay

Lol lets say you were. You have no idea whats in store for you as an athlete. You wont get to study anything meaningful because all ypur worth is in your ability to compete. After thats gone. Wherr will you work?

Erhhmmm a nigger won you all those medals. Stfu u cuck.

silence, user got slayed and youre a fag for gong to state for track, please end your life for the betterment of humanity

Americans never shut up. We'd all like you better if you just shut up a bit. Damn.

Germany did beat Murica in their national sport however
>pic related

>shitposting on Sup Forums instead of training for your apparent budding sporting career

USA is a federation of states.
If you are to group all European countries in the same way the USA groups it's states as one country, then Europe would be the winner here.

>not knowing basic algebra

You can't multiply a whole number by a whole number and get a smaller number. You would have to multiply by a fraction or a decimal.

Hey pal, you just blow in from stupid town?

Do it for me, then.

>2 times less
In Murican mathematical meassurement system maybe

Kekd

>What is country
>What is state

> we have undetectable doping

THIS.

You missed the point... There is no such thing as an "real" American. basically they are all immigrants

Kids you're retarded if you don't understand this.

41 x 2 = 82
America has 79 total medals

Hence us ALMOST having twice the amount of 41 fucking cucks

>Implying America always does good at the olympics

>inb4 twice as much
I ll say it then, twice as much

He said others have "2 times less" not that America has "2 times more"
"2 times less" doesn't make sense. Multiplying does not make a number smaller unless multiplying by a fraction or decimal, which we are not doing.

How did the native Americans end up with 27 Gold medals? More importantly was it Cherokee or Chinook that had more medals?

>United fat of america
>immigrant country
>has europeans, blacks, asians, hispanics, and more
>population of more than 300 million people
>surprised in any way the multi-racial countries (like britain as well) win more medals

Wow. i never imagined anyone can be this stupid.
GB deserves some kudos although they have blacks as well, first true one-race country is china, though they do have a huge population.
Still, all asians.

I really don't give a a fuck but without mini nig gymnast and Phelps, or or alien uh whatever superwoman swimmer is that medal count dwindles quite a lot.

Does it matter? Nope. If you were an Olympian and won something id be happy cause you trained to do that shit. Not gloat about how some of your team can do this shit and you probably don't leave home unless mom left you no food or you have a big urge to play some PoGo or something.

Just be proud for your country cause that's what this shit is about.

New rugby shit but Fiji got a fucking gold. FIJI. They have never won shit. Why did they beat your team? Who care, Olympics blah blah blah. As long as I don't see Egypt guy not shaking a hand or Fag frenchman being a sore loser on polevault, and whatever that bitch did for dunking the ITA girl to try and get a better rank I don't care.

Shit is baller and shows what we coulda done if we had the interest, talent and time, money etc to do this shit. It's like winning the Stanley cup or any other major trophy in a way. Enjoy my essay or whatever I wrote but medals don't mean shit all.

>football
>tactical lemon

Are you actually dumb? The point is OP's (Your) poor grammar. Just say "2nd place has half as many Gold medals as Murica" and you don't look so retarded.

medalspercapita.com/

>suck on this ameritard

>medalspercapita.com/
kek this is what I was about to work out.

>Bash on "amerifags" all you want, but the proof is in the pudding

Considering most of their Gold medals are from Swimming, I wouldn't consider the US the best.

>implying they're not the same thing except for in usa

>I'm proud of our niggers

No, people should *not* be proud of their country.
It's one of the worst things humans do.

>"medals per capita"
>acting as if that metric even matters in the Olympics.

>16
>almost half of 27

American math.

this

I remember this bread from four years ago its stale as fuck nobody gives a shit Sup Forumsro

How many of your athletes are white?

Oh indeed sir. Im sure we don't live in the same place though so all good. Your country is gonna be lol in a little bit. And I thought our elections were bad.

Being this ignorant. Typical murican.

Samefag from last time, they are all Californian.

It only makes me question the track record of the USA though, If I'm honest. You know all the borderline terroristic shit the government has done in the past?

Now does it seem ridiculous for them to have a steroid program? Of course not.

I absolutely do not think that any of the athletes I've seen are doing PEDs, but I wouldn't put it past them as a company.

>Implying that should be an excuse for getting dominated at the olympics
Pathetic eurocuck
Another pathetic eurocuck

track isn't gay just because you can't run more than 400 metres

not op

>those tabs

My country is gonna be lol in a little bit? What do you mean m8?
I actually live in a pretty good place and I'm happy to be from here, because of all the music and the rave culture, but celebrating because a stranger won a swimming race just because they're from the same country as me? retarded.

Being proud of your country is bad in my opinion, because it leads to people taking credit for things they didn't do, whilst also ignoring all the horrible shit their country did. I dunno, I just think it leads to a pretty bad mindset most of the time.

Murica wins again. We have our problems but goddamn do we win more than everybody else.

Enjoy your sandniggers eurofags

asians go back to your smog filled shit holes

Aussies can suck some unleaded you abbo ass suckers

Africa... You already know.

Same for you South America, especially you Brazil god you just can't stop getting fucked in your own home.

Milhouse is a meme

All hail that star bangled goodness. Back to back world war champs and we own the moon.

TRUUUUMMPP

Are americans just like, living trolls? Also I'm not from Europe.
lol, like there's only the USA and Europe. Typical american ignorance of the world.

Im happy with my team. Our swimmers did some weird shit and got a decent amount of medals. One dumb bitch eliminated our gymnasts from team and we still did shittyish on individual but 8 years ago there wasnt a chance in hell we coulda done that. We got a guy to get a bronze with bolt. maintained the trampoline gold etc.

Only major fuckup I think imo is they switched the rowing shit up which we were good at medalling in and we got dick all for it. 1 Silver I believe. Overall im happy.

I don't care where you come from. If it ain't here then you're queer.

enjoy your niggers and gun culture you fat fuck hope your kids don't get shot in the daily school shooting

user you retard Europe has twice the population of the U.S.

also I'm always disappointed we don't have some sort of state-sponsored program to help our athletes be better from a younger age

Ah was just generalizing. if you murrican election time would be ??? uh ... can I not please?

If you are elsewhere, Cheers we get to watch the shenanegans

I refuse to believe that people like you actually exist. How does it feel to be a literal parody of a dumbass?

Enjoy your multiculturalism and you brown rape child you're forced to raise you loser cuck

Hey you said good shit there also. Still I look at it all as a team. They of course win the shit for themselves but they win it for the country as well. Do I have anything to do with them winning? no so that part I don't get BUT I do know some asshats who seem to feel that way.

Yet you have the most retarded presidental campaigns. Good job you cucks.

>doesnt say which country

You are Turkish, right?

>most European countries have 4-8% sand nigger
>Murica has 12 full nigger

Gtfo amerifags, country with most winter medals all time in every rank, and most medals per capita with 1 every 16k people.

>inb4 ''this is thread for summer Olympics''

Oh, I understand. Yeah user I know what you mean. Every 4 years man.

Retarded doesn't quite come close.

>12%

If you will some kidnap Notley i'll pretend to be whatever country you want. Nah Canada funbucks land

right.. just whites in the USA. How close-minded people can think they are not complete redneck-morons is beyond me.

Nah if this is for both summer and winter then it's valid and we're coming for your ass you fucking snow niggers.

oh noes, we're #2... and #1 with both olympics combined!

>Implying full is worse than sand
Shiggity

my daughter is white my wife is white only one black family In my town and they are Jamaican go suck a niggers dick fat fuck

>Norway was the frist Arabic country to a ever win a Winter Olympics gold medal

>pic related
This fucking thread

murrica! Where education is fucked and the remaining schools are killing-fields. Guns-ahoy and rolling fresh through supermarkets.

what if all posts are done by op and you are the only other person posting in this thread?

It's mostly because we bring the most athletes.

What if you are OP?

Fuck; never thought of it that way

>only one black family in my town

Holy fucking shit my sides hurt. Where the fuck do you live? Maycomb county?

You guys really aren't getting into the spirit of the games.

kid calm down you dont have any D1 offers lol

Delicious

Rest of the world is laughing about you :)
Fat fucks with uncontrolled guns. Children murdered but you need for every demeted, uneducated hick to have a gun. The army of walmart scooters is scaring nobody :D

kek why don't you go practice shootin' cans with good ol' Tom Sawyer?

nope.

>Proud to be American...
>Team full of niggers and spics...

I am . I love all the shit as long as people aren't poor sports or dicks. Both Olympics are the shit. We see for the most part every major sport in the world if you flip around. Not just oh Baseball... oh more Baseball. Oh hey Football, I wish Hockey would start. Oh Nascar lol

>Snow niggers

Oh Basketball. HOLY SHIT BASEBALL IS DONE. 2 months later. Hey baseball preseason? fuck me sideways.

give me like 24/7 beach volleyball, or boxing, or even fencing or some shit.

How does this make you feel Murifag

retard do you mean qualify

besides the ones from shitty third world countries all of those athletes had to qualify