Celeb thread 2.0

celeb thread 2.0

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11006178
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where is the Rita user?

Pop Quiz Time Mother Fuckers!

1. What race are you?

2. Which sex tape would you rather watch?

Rihanna with a white guy or Selena Gomez with a black guy?

Well, would Selena do this?

strawpoll.me/11006178

Taylor vs Selena

1. white

2. Selena and the black guy I guess, only because I want to see her naked so bad.

Dovesocks best socks.

No niggers allowed.

i've been getting more into Aubrey lately. Something about her expressions and those legs

Best Celeb Feet.

here

Dde she's Mexican.

You know she allows niggers.

Fake.

I heard she is in Bad Santa 2. Maybe we will get something sexy.

H-Hello b/, this i-is m-my mistress w-wife Jessica Alba... A-As you c-c-can see she is one of the m-most beautiful women in the w-world... M-Many m-men w-want her b-but she chose t-to stay with m-me: I-I h-hope y-you d-don't g-get too jealous and sling any b-bad o-or h-hateful w-words m-my way... I-I c-can't help it if she chose t-to fall in l-love w-with me n-n-n-now can I...?

She does not.

In fact, it's mostly white girls that she is with.

I'm feeling very lewd and in the mood to talk dirty about this horny sluts. Also, love stroking to Rita and other dirty celeb's feet...

A white guy fucking a nigger isn't a big deal, stupid poll.

Who is she kissing?

ever been on the rizon?

It wasn't me.

Not him, but I'll gladly join you in stroking to this perfect whore

God yes, she's actually in my favourite feet pic ever, the one where she's wearing that red dress, taking off one of her high heels hnnnngggg

Me too, used to think she wasn't anything special, but she does have delicious legs and feet

Well who was it?

Stop...

God yes, love that chat. How about we both join and you help me stroke to Aubrey's sexy legs and feet?

She tells m-me I-I m-must have spiked h-her drink or b-bewitched her i-in s-some way because she doesn't know why sh-she chose m-me... She t-tells m-me flatly that I'm j-just an ordinary dude w-without f-fame o-or beauty or wealth: indeed sh-she far s-s-surpasses me in all of these... She s-says she y-yearns f-for h-her old d-days often when she c-could b-be w-with "real men."... She s-says m-my "laughable" 3 and a half inches wouldn't even c-catch her attention 10 years a-ago when she e-eagerly p-pursued the b-biggest and l-largest m-men she could find...

I love this woman.

I just finished. Another time though sure.

1. white

2. Selena and a black guy.

Stop...

No. Just... No

Well then how about I get you ready for round two?

Fuck off, faggot.

It must take forever to type all this shit out. Nice life you have

At this point stuttering cuck is an integral part of these threads. It doesnt feel like a real celeb fap without him.

I have to go in a few minutes unfortunately.

Good point

Dove and her fiance had a threesome with a certain other Disney chick.

selenabois?

Only time where Dove has looked really hot...

Nobody can resist Cara's advances, you should know

I'm there right now, feel free to join, I'm Kagey

Miley > gomez

Never saw this one before!

Say what?

Wrong. So very, very wrong.

Ok. Maybe I was wrong...

Overrated...

Are you sure about that?

I prefer her close friend Ryry

Fuck you, you fucking fuck...

She said unless I-I-I s-suddenly grow at l-least 2 inches more i-i-in the "important places" she isn't going to be s-s-satisfied... She m-m-might have t-t-to take matters i-i-in her own hands and find some satisfaction... I-I-I w-was very disturbed b-b-by these words and begged her to r-r-reconsider but she j-just smiled and shook m-m-me o-off s-saying it w-was my f-fault she isn't satisfied...

I don't know. You're just teasing me now...

I bet you'd still wanna fuck her though.

I'm not him, but she could make me her slave any day...

I think she's overrated too, but there isn't a fiber in my body that would say no to the chance of fucking that sexy blonde slut

Oh sorry...

Erm... I'm not too sure...

No. It's fine. I'm fapping to Dove now...