What does the vagina feel like when you slide your dick inside it? Asking because I'm a 19 year old virgin

What does the vagina feel like when you slide your dick inside it? Asking because I'm a 19 year old virgin.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nsfw_top_webm/comments/4st79b/insides_of_a_vagina_slowly_closing_up/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Like warm apple pie

Amazing, go do it, lost mine at 17 why you waiting?
Bump for more pics yo

Like a milk-filled sock of coins

like a bag of salty coins and milk

nigger

I don't want to be in a relationship before uni. That shit would hold me back.

> inb4 hookers
It does not worth it :)

It's really not that special

the most pleasant thing to me was the warmth. I remember thinking my first time that it was like sticking my dick in warm honey, not that I've ever done that.

you don't have to be in a relationship to have sex

>warm
>velvetty
>wet
>ribbed
>the tip of your dick rubs against this like, puffy bulb on the inside roof of her vag

Adequate

warm.

almost unbearably warm for the first couple of thrusts.

after that it becomes some sort of warm hole you're pounding that gives you moderate sensation depending on angle of penetration.

YMMV

tip to first timers

stop thinking of her as a person and thing of her as an object that you need to get off

it feels like skydiving into a mountain of warm whipcream naked.

I fucked plenty of pussys plenty of times. It doesnt that nice. Fapping feels better.

Warm, tight, wet and slippery

Who's the girl?

hey bro i'm 19 aswell good shit keep it up proud of u

File name, dumbass

Bags of sand

Hookers does worth it tho

>why you waiting?
Not waiting, just awkward around girls, I can't really carry a conversation. My only interests are videogames.

Warm and soft and wet and at begin a bit ripped like a washboard. When you Push it in its first like it's not going and then inside she is much more wet. She can additionaly make the hole tighter by muscles. Most times in the very begin its most tightest its like an O shaped muscle around your Penis. Like masturbating with the divers ok sign.

Anymore questions?

No and the first time is like 'thats all?' but after a time u climax very fast time and its 'dann men' and then when the hot girls lies next to you you feel like an hero. Naked women are good for confidence :D

How fast did you nut on your first time with a condom? I've heard condoms really ruin the feeling.

Wtf? Sure there are hubbles after the washboard Rips but coins?

you sound like my awkward friend, he plays vidya too. hes 24 and hes kissed i think 2 girls but never even close to having sex with girls, hes not bad looking either

>not getting the reference

Yes it really does ruin. I hate them. My first time was without condom like 5minutes maybe? After that I used a condom at begin but it sucked an took it then off. Nutted only a few times in condom when I already was bit experienced. Sometimes it was very risky cause she took no pills against pregnancy but well ... i was lucky.

hot, wet, right.

yes, right, not tight (although that aswell), it just feels goddamn right.

Wet, warm and tight but not as tight as the vice grip that is your hand. Have you fingered a girl? That should be your reference but who knows if you are a fedora wearing faggot.

what about smell? not like at the beginning, but after you've been going for a while (and not like eating her out, just penetrative sex). Also, talking average, hygenic girl here, not someone who smells rank.

There is a magic with the name alcohol which makes pussys wet and women slutty as long as you try and she is drunk enough. Even if you fuck up you can blame on alcohol

I'm 19 and never even kissed a girl, no fedora though

It's a very unique feeling to say the least. It's hard to say because it can vary depending upon the position you're in. But considering all the conditions are the best and you're not wearing a condom, it's like the best lube on earth+the perfect amount of tightness. It's also very warm like body temperature so it's like a cozy snug shirt outta the dryer type thing except on your dick. Smoother as fuck. Like imagine the inside of your mouth x10 smoothness. The best part about this my man is the consistency, cause that's how the whole damn thing is. Your hand does not match the beauty of a pussy my friend.

handjobs are better

just sit on your hand until it's numb then use that to jack off

what position feels best?

Depends on women, normally women don't smell much since they care a lot. If you mean pussy juice smell they are different, virgins smell like nothing, other women tend to smell (but never smelled bad) characteristic (can't explain how, first time i finger fucked women smelled whole time after it at my finger because I liked the smell, it smells like when you lick your arm and smell then

feels like you are fucking a pussy,man

with body temp and vaginal lube

reddit.com/r/nsfw_top_webm/comments/4st79b/insides_of_a_vagina_slowly_closing_up/

not as good as you think, a lot of them feel like wet sand paper. You bleed pretty often

Really depends on the chick. Just like dicks, pussys can be angled. Just gotta find the angle bud. I've had good luck with sort of a washboard position I guess. Girl laying down on stomach and you Lay on top. I guess that's just the standard puss tho

Everyone likes an other. I have most times sex in missionary and cowgirl. With Doggystyle i hadnt that good experience. My knees hurted after a while and it wasn't tight enough and her Pussy was bit too low for my dick, but the sight is nice.

Not once

> Rapist detected

I usually hear women like doggystyle best, but knew that didn't mean necessarily it was as good for the guy

Also wanted to ask, when you sleep with a new girl for the first time, do you wear a condom if she gives you a blow job before PIV sex?

I totally get wearing a condom for PIV sex but for a blow job at the start?

/thread

Blowjob with condom --> you feel nothing than a bit warmth. You better let her suck your dick, nur in her mouth, then you chill with her and after that you fuck her. So you are not too excited having first sex, also nutting in womens mouth is really good.

Where does this "virgins don't smell" come from? I've sampled three clean virgin girls so far and there was definitely a fair scent. Fingered another with the same result.

ok hmm the best part is when you very first enter like when your glans breaks through, its hard to put into words - like trying to describe a colour, cock euphoria is how I'd best describe it. On your first time don't ram it in a fuck first take time to appreciate what I mean. The then actual rest of her feels very warm and silky with just enough all around tightness to keep your young chap compressed - just a little. Thrusting is'nt anything amazing just like having a wank but just warmer and perfectly encompassing

tl;dr if you're ont a complete neckbeard and have fingered a girl, imagine that sensation on your cock obviously

@699764210
Summer fats xD amirite? gud thing im oldfag tho :DDD

/agree

dont let the faggots in here fool you, masturbation is a distant second. Does it feel great? sure. does it compete? not even close

Funny I love doggy but dont really like cowgirl very much

How do you manage not too hurt your knees?

Alcohol.

Like the walls of your mouth

sauce?