Does anybody know websites where I could find cheap cigarettes to buy...

Does anybody know websites where I could find cheap cigarettes to buy? I'm looking for these cigarettes I smoked over in Iraq for $7 called Gauloises. it was a better alternative than the Miamis over there

Other urls found in this thread:

pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion/register.php?aff=41211
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

don't smoke so you have more money

I'm referring to a carton when I say $7 by the way

Can get Gauloises in the states expensive though.

yea well that doesnt help me now does it pal

What did you do over there (besides rape all the glue sniffing shotas)?

I was mostly in the Tactical operations center operating a sense and warn defense system called c-ram

Idk OP but what do you smoke right now?
Kamel Red guy myself

CONSECUTIVE DUBS

Marlboro Reds for full flavor, and if I want some Menthol I smoke Newports

someone get this fucked check'd king a god damn smoke.

reserve mtoc unit, never been anywhere.

My nigga. Kamel Reds are a great combination of flavor and affordability in my opinion.

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

Some of my family just quit smoking because of this reason the cost of cigarettes is going up. If i were to guess it be because vaping is getting up there and the kids that would be smoking are vaping now. so cigarettes cost are being increased because no new buyers and the ones they have are well, smoking doesn't really increasing you're lifespan. That's what I'm hearing it's around 8.5 bucks American a pack a day takes you to about 6,000-6,400 per year. they finally gave up and believe me they tried finding cheaper ones.

Almost as cheap as kebab cigarettes if you mix your own and gives you bigger nicotine high

ya pls

There are Indian cigarettes called Beedi. They are extremely cheap and unhealthy as fuck even for a cigarette.

Cool. Only ever really smoked the Kamels since it was my first cig, bummed some newports at parties. Found out I fucking hate menthol
Hey bby

I mean I live in Virginia, so it's not too terribly expensive here but I remember paying $7 a carton for those cigarettes over there and if I can even get close to that I'd be happy

Idk I might have read it wrong but you can buy them on alpha bay for $25 and I think it came with 200 like I said I might have read it wrong

what's the site you're talking about? Alpha bay?

VAPE NAYSH YALLLLLLLLL

On the deep web pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion/register.php?aff=41211

I thought Gauloises, sadly, went out of business? God tier smokes.

I was actually just reading about that when I was searching online for some before I decided to post here. It said that they made cigarettes seem way too cool so they put a ban on them. they tasted just like marlboros to me at $7 a carton so yea, god tier

I used to smoke the blondes in the early 2000s, but they have since disappeared from store shelves here. $7 a carton is insane! They were expensive back then. I don't think they make them in France anymore though.

They're available everywhere in Europe. I'm sure you could find an online shop that ships them to the states. I smoke the Reds without additives, would recommend.

It was amazing