How did everybody on Sup Forums get on today?

How did everybody on Sup Forums get on today?

Anybody heading out tonight or are we all going to cry ourselves to sleep?

Going to a Vegan Restaurant tonight with my girlfriend.. Ever since I joined her on her diet I have been able to fuck her real good

Im amazed

I'm going to Glasgow uni

Two A*s and an A bitches

Where you headed?

Is that you stingray back???

Yeah, well I got 3 Cs motherfucker

I did ok, only fuckery was getting B,B,U (cos the exam was aids) and leveling out at a D

3 B's, going to Leicester for economics which was my firm choice (entry requirements was ABB but we all know that doesn't mean shit for most unis) so I'm very happy right now.

But I'm having a bit of a dilemma right now.

My dream school was always Manchester.

They rejected me back when I applied all those months ago due to predicted grades being low. Their entry requirements for econ were AAB. I feel like there's a chance I could've got in with BBB, although it is wishful thinking, but it does happen a lot.

I'm doing a gap year anyway, I'm considering reapplying for Manchester. But I'm nervous that they'll reject me and I'll lose my place at Leicester. Really don't know what to do.

Three Sup Forums's
Seems to fit well

Don't go to Leicester. It's a disgusting city. Go literally anywhere else. (at nottingham currently myself, a lot of projects involve me going there and it's fucking gross)

Two A*s a B and a C, Better than I expected, should I sign up for adjustment cos the uni im going to isn't the best

I dunno when I went there I really enjoyed the vibe of the place.

Bros most English Unis are shit tier and will leave you in debt, go to Scotland. Cant wait to go to Glasgow uni, imo it's one of the few God tier Unis in the UK

Just call in Admissions and tell them your situation. If admissions don't work speak to someone within the school of economics directly.

I've got into my university so I'm happy

Because I already applied to them this year I don't know if they can give me a second chance, I think I have to reapply.

Not to mention they don't have any places for econ on their clearing/adjustment lists.

Where's that user?

Did shit but already on the Aldi apprenticeship. Ill be a store manager by 25

Got ABC.

Don't go to Uni if you can avoid it. If you're not doing something worthwhile like some form of Science, then consider a different alternative to Uni.

Don't go just because all your friends doing it and your teachers pressured you into filling out a UCAS form on your first day of A Levels. There are many different alternatives that will suit most people a lot better and will give you a better start in life than £9k debt and a narrow employment market when you leave.

Good luck to our future generation.

Easy as 123?

>Not having mummy and daddy pay for it
I'll leave uni debt free and able to go back to being the useless piece of shit that I've always been.

It's free in Scotland, but i'm doing Sports Science which is a bit of a piss take, might change to Physics but I just want to go for a good time

>TFW I got into Uni of Manchester with BBC
it was for English to be fair. Even so it is a fucking great uni and Fallowfield is so good

Got into Exeter with A*BBB
Parents arent too pleased but no way back now

Going to Surrey to study psychology. Will probably regret this decision some way down the line

A lot of people regret their Uni choices. A lot of people simply just want to experience the first year where you are free to piss about. But once that 2nd year hits, that's when the reality sinks in for a lot of people and that's when you get the dropouts.

> TFW you get A* A* B and only get excepted to a shitty ex-poly uni ranked 80 in the UK

think im going to have to sign up for adjustment, target grades really fucked me over considering I was targeted Cs

that's such bullshit mate, i feel for you. i was lucky to be targeted 3 A's i suppose. stupid how your expected results are more important than your actual results

>parents aren't too pleased
Are you Asian?

Exeter is pretty decent in some subjects What are you reading fam?

Eastern European, but yeah close enough

Bournemouth

C,D,U,P2 here fuck life and fuck everything i'm going to end up doing bricklaying or some shit. Offer from Birmingham was A,A,B,M1.

you got into a good UNI?,shouldn't they be happy for you lol

Mate definitely sign up for adjustment there's absolutely no fucking way that top unis won't accept you.

Get into a local college buddy. I had the grades for Uni but I went to college instead to study I.T. I got a job within a year of leaving at a telecoms company and now 3 years later I am a Systems Engineer at the same company.

Now I compare that to some buddies of mine who went to Uni and struggled to find employment in a field they studied or have gone on to study something else at a work college or something else.

Always hope, just need to seek out the alternatives.

Got direct entry to 3rd year of my wanted course so feel pleased with myself

Enjoy the knife fights, sectarianism and social deprivation, user. Have fun.

you've smashed it there you should be really happy with those results regardless of what your parents say

Yeah, near a uni that looks like Hogwarts. What's your plan?

Very much considering reapplying but I don't want to lose my spot at Leicester.

If I reapply do you reckon I could make Leicester my insurance and they'd still take me if I miss out on Manny or would they reject me because I rejected them this year?

And if I reapply would they be more strict? Because I missed my requirements for Lei by one grade but obviously I still got in because missing by one grade isn't a big deal. But if I reapply and they already know my grades could they reject me for not having met the requirements?

This is pure stress.

sign up for adjustment, you keep your place at Leicester until you find another UNI

>Top 7 highest crime rates in the UK
1 Milton Keynes
2 Leeds
3 Manchester
4 Nottingham
5 London
6 Belfast
7 Glasgow
As you can see many of the other major British cities are worse than Glasgow

nah my brother applied to loads of unis when he already had his results, they're more lenient when you already have your grades, especially if they're good. I reckon there's a strong chance you'd get into manchester with 3 B's. It's your call really

aww user
thank you

You can only sign up for adjustment if you meet/exceed your original offer.

I didn't. My offer was ABB and I got BBB and they let me in because most unis will let you in if you drop a couple grades.

My dilemma is that I'd love to go to Manchester, who's "requirements" are AAB, but I reckon I could get in with a BBB even though it's below the requirements. So because I haven't exceeded ABB I'd have to reapply if I wanted to have another shot at Manny.

ah right, to be fair he did do a gap year that'll be why i got mixed up. I think you'd enjoy both unis honestly but i would recommend manchester highly

Mfw I got ABB and got into a course with AAA requirements.
I hope there hasn't been a mistake

Happens all the time mate don't worry you're fine.

Most unis will accept you even if you drop a couple grades.

Yeah I'm very happy with my place at Leicester and it's not like I'd hate it there, I'd have a good time but I always liked Manchester and I loved the city and the uni when I visited.

The uni is top and I'd get a good degree and the city seems great for clubs and social shit so I'd definitely get my money's worth.