Why would she ruin her life at such a young age by fucking a nigger

Why would she ruin her life at such a young age by fucking a nigger

How did she ruin her life?

Because she's seen what a white whiny pussy her father turned out to be, so it drove her to the Dark Side.

THE FUC U SAYIN CRACKA WE WUZ KANGZ AN SHIET

he's half asian so that's a good thing asians can represent

by fucking a nigger. can you not read, faggot cuck?

whoever keeps posting gross pictures of her tainted, ruined body.. please stop. she's only good for the subhumans now.

AIDS

Who even is this?

Nothing hot about this "girl" anymore. Quit posting her pics you faggots.

Sorry

It's a Kardashian, idk which
Kardashian also explains the attraction to subhumans

She ruined her life by wearing those glasses. Damn...

As soon as you hear that a girl has fucked a nigger you instantly lose all respect for her

well the cucks would have us believe that whites love it when niggers fuck their women and far too many (You)s are being handed out in those trollthreads, but good to know that in reality we keep on looking down on the subhumans and wishing for the day they hop on boats and sail back to africa where they can aids each other to death

jesus youre a sad little man

is she even considered white?, and so what

Ebola

aw, were you just about to post a new "we got yo womens, white bois" thread? its OK, go right ahead, you'll gather a plethora of (You)s to bring a little sliver of light and a few faint titters of laughter from your bulbous lips. I don't begrudge you that.

i have no idea who that is but she looks just like my gf.
that nigga has got some taste.

the truth is that the 'losing respect' bullshit is just a coverup for your own insecurities, more than likely about your dick size - always is, with any guy

have a little confidence

Its the only way she can stay relevant in celeb news

It takes a broken woman to accept being with a subhuman nigger, and although there are plenty of signs that a potential suitor can look to to find these broken, worthless women, being with a nigger is one of the most obvious.

>Nonwhites fucking other nonwhites
Nothing to see here.

>fucking a nigger

its a Kardashian family tradition.

This.

fuck I love one piece swimsuits and I love how hers is so high-cut and thin on the front that shows off her gooty toe

reported.

fuck you disgusting white racists you dont deserve to live.

If you're going to make a statement like that, at least use a convincing image OP. jesus.

I don't "lose respect" I just get repulsed when I learn that a girl even hangs out with niggers.

Who cares? Kendall is far superior.

high est girls go for black guys.

>the woman in the op pic
>white

I don't mind white women going after black men ,but what I don't understand is they always seem to go after the ones with a ton of tattoos, little to no education, probably does rap music and sells drugs.

What's so attractive about this criteria to white women?

Low intelligence people go after other low intelligence others find a suitable partner.

White trash and stupid women go for other trashy and stupid men that remind them of their stupid fathers.

They are still mad at dad for not giving them enough attention

>confirmed stereotype

Probably the same reason I go for hispanic women with a phat ass as my #1 search criteria, preferably mid to low IQ lol

Why are people obsessed with Kylie when there's Kendall? She's a fucking goddess.

many women want guys who are nothing like their fathers.

In her case, no guy is like her father, but an alpha negro is LEAST like her father.

in her sisters cases, their father died when they were young, so that explains their mudsharking.

>mom is a fame whore and probably the antichrist
>dad has wanted to be a woman all his life
>most famous sister is famous for being a whore
>oldest sister has a shitty baby daddy that blatantly cheats on her all the time
>other older sister is a rhino
>only brother distances himself from entire family because they're fucking mental
>gets a shit ton of plastic surgery

I think there are other factors to consider here...

Yeah but I mean she has millions of dollars from her daddy and she's a famous fashion model, why blow it all away on some black thug who'll probably jump ship as soon as he finds a new ass to stick his dick into.

I guess I'll just never understand women.

my gf fucked one weekend before last

Thats mde

>men
>getting tattoos on your legs

Is there anything more faggoty than this? No wonder he was caught fucking trannies and shit, fucking faggot.

fug more thong one piece swimsuit but without the nigger pls

sorry for your loss

>many women want guys who are nothing like their fath
That's 100% wrong though. Women lust after random men who give them financial stability or materialistic things but ultimately, women go for men that remind them of their father.

Kendall isn't bad, but Kylie is sluttier and has a booty.

I'm losing a girl I love to some Jamaican dude. It's one of those "I don't want anyone else" but they're hanging out all the time things. Cool.

Black thug

Well she is a sandnigger

Her life was already ruined.

She looks Greek, not white.

only because you said please

NOT if their dad was shitty or unpresent.

look closely at mudsharks and rebellious girls.

Says the guy who's who's with ยข.25 in comparison lul

Just looked him up, I wasn't surprised to see that my description pretty much fit him perfectly. He's a rapper, he has multiple tats, has zero education and probably does drugs. She's also much richer than him and he's probably using her as a sugarmommy.

It's her loss in the end, but why let yourself go down so low to the same level of such trash.

I have no idea who either one of them are, but she's pretty fucking ugly. Doubt she could get a decent white guy

Because underneath everything, at her very core she's empty self destructive and has no self respect.

because the kardashian family specializes in marketing and selling to the trashy segment of the population. so the real story would be if any of them were dating anyone considered classy.

>because the kardashian family specializes in marketing and selling to the trashy segment of the population
Trump supporters

She's pretty fucking gnarly looking.

I don't think there's one real piece of her anymore. All cosmetically enhanced to a point where she looks like Frankenstein's monster. She's going to look like shit in 5 years. Unlike her sisters who got plastic surgery as they got into their 30s, she got it at 18.

Why wouldn't she be? Both her parents are white as fuck

People kept saying this about kim kardashian but she still didn't really change much.

What's it matter? Not like any of us were ever getting any of her twat.

Could have been with the crew, but she went with the thug who smokes weed and raps.

She wants to be just like her sister when she grows up. It's the only way this family of stupid whores can get any relevant publicity, and pay for their ass and lip injections. She's doing pretty good, considering they'll be through once she gets her awkwardly angled sextape, and he makes a song or two about lost 'love'. The Kardashians are celebrity succubi, who feed off of the fame you bring them by causing racial controversy. If we all stopped paying attention to them, they'd die.

she's fully white, the surgeon just went with an ethnic look to make her match her half sisters

I wonder why.

Sure thing bud. Now go cum into your doll.

you're a darl

thx

It's not about that, it's just why get in a relationship with someone like this when literally millions of men out there would want to be with you and do anything for you. Why the shitty choice in mates?

ugly and still ugly

She's fucking trash anyway, a basic ass bitch and her basic ass nigga. The fuck do you care?

This. I don't know why you faggots are surprised the continuous nigger fucking that runs in that shit stain of a family has rubbed off onto Kylie and Kendall.

Get better taste.

Jelly? Maybe has a big fat dick...his selfish dominant tendancies make her feel like a real woman. The taboo against rebelling against her parents. He is all she wants...and you can never be.

same shit for her body

Are you a moron? I don't care who even is this, I literally just looked them up on wikipedia to know who they are. I'm just wondering why hang out with someone like this when you pretty much have everything.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OH MY GOD HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHA

who -really- gives a shit who this bitch is fucking?

I came to this board because I wanted to see a pic of her ass. Upon closer inspection it almost looks to be fake/surgically altered

and enough with the insecurities. strip away all the shit-talkin' about black guys, and you find that these kinds of posts scream insecurity with ones own self

UNDERRATED

The fuck is that tatoo?

Because it was better than fucking you?

>judging a person's insensible and illogical decisions is being insecure

Sure tyrone.

No, u

>he spends all day thinking about the color of other guys' penises

This is the type of shit lonely basement dwelling betalords say on message boards to lament their dissatisfaction for their meaningless lives, tbh. No offense bro, but basic bitches go for basic dudes, regardless of race. You spend too much time ogling basic bitches fb and ig, they make your dick tingle and you want them, but you're not their type so you piss and moan about the type of dudes who are their type as if they were beneath you. As if. Get over it already.

Because it's edgy.

>This is the type of shit lonely basement dwelling betalords say on message boards to lament their dissatisfaction for their meaningless lives, tbh.
>You spend too much time ogling basic bitches fb and ig, they make your dick tingle and you want them, but you're not their type so you piss and moan about the type of dudes who are their type as if they were beneath you. As if. Get over it already.

Oh the sweet irony.