Why is every guy afraid to post a pic of their dick soft but jump at the opportunity to post their hard dick?

Why is every guy afraid to post a pic of their dick soft but jump at the opportunity to post their hard dick?

Cause you're a fucking faggot op that's why

id love to suck that

op is always a faggot why did you even post this common knowledge

Because you don't fuck chicks with a flaccid cock. And most normies refuse to understand the difference between flaccid and erect.

I'm nor posting my flaccid cock unless at least one of you claims to be a horny attractive femanon.

chicks love seeing flaccid dicks though for some reason

I tried to get a pic of my flaccid cock but just thinking about it i already got a semi

Well yeah, the two long term relationships I've been in. They didn't see me flaccid until like 5 months into it, and when they did they loved it.

But what I think they love is watching dudes get hard from them. Like it strokes their ego.

Cause this fucking nigger wants to plaster even more dicks on this board so fuck you too you faggot you Vicks should get your own custom cuck filled board /fag/ make it happen moot

Because most people have tiny dicks when soft. Nobody wants to show they have a tiny dick.

maybe

who cares if they are small when soft

10/10

-10/10
Ugly faggot

seems you only ever see flaccid from traps

Im not a trap :c im only cute boy tier crossdresser hobbyist

I consider trap and crossdresser to be the same

Is this ok?

bump

No that is pretty nasty

then you're obviously a retard

Sauce for gif please

Got you fam

Sauce is me, why?

i would love to see more flaccid cocks, but guaranteed most of the idiots on here would post their semis because they really think people give a shit about flaccid dick size

This is not what your dicks are like when flaccid, nice try losers.

gets it

Here faggot

Because I, for example, am about one inch soft. I could slip it under my fat and twist my foreskin in a knot. (Thin six inches hard, for dat boipucci)

is it you by any chance? similar outfit choise uncircumsied

fags

Fuck it

cause it doesn't look as good. is this something you seriously couldn't figure out on your own?

>implying a penis ever looks good

to slutty girls they do

a slutty girl is going to like it soft or hard when looking as long as it is hard when they need it

ok, and now go back to my original comment. it looks BETTER hard

Slutty girls don't like dicks, they just like being fucked

Your dick is just a tool to get them off because a dildo feels too rigid and manufactured... sorry bro

did you ever think about it that the dick you are looking at right now is from someone who is only 14 years old?

wat

Post more

If this is you I think I remember you posting on /cuteboys/ that this pic is old and that you're trying to only be a /cuteboy/ now.

youre acting like I've never talked to a girl before.

I use kik to trade nudes with girls all the time. they like seeing a hard dick. they ask for more and start sending their pics and shit

Do you want to try that again with correct English grammar?

So do you like this kind of stuff?

because people having different sized dicks is impossible right? Gtfo fag

I've thought about getting my dick pierced. Worth it?

No you don't, no they don't and no they don't.

Very much so. The pain is negligible. Just feels like a quick pinch and it is over.

Noice. What about sex? Does it help?

It does. My wife loves it. She used to mostly orgasm from clitoral stimulation, now I can get her to cum from just vaginal. Fells good for me too. I'm not into that sounding bullshit but the way this thing rubs against the head is fantastic

Here's how tiny my flaccid is.

Now hard.

lol your insecurity is showing

catfisher?

Woah no comments on my tinny weeny?? Wow.

no, it started out like that though. then I eventually made a real profile. cause I use meetme to get the girls kiks, so I find local girls off there, and meet up with some of them.
Im awkward and introvert like most people on here, but I have a big dick so its easy to trade pics and shit.

post it

lets see it big boy

I love playing with my fiancés flaccid dick. I make it do shapes and give it sound effects. I like playing with his balls when he's soft too. It's so stretchy. But on the flip side if he's not in the mood to play with me I get smacked.

This is why.

It doesn't get much bigger hard either