I havent seen a wincest thread on here in a very long time

I havent seen a wincest thread on here in a very long time.
Time to change that.
Post your own wincest stories or sexual experiences!
Pic related: My sister

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ba6Nv1-4esY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Bump with more of my sister.

My "lesbian" sister once allowed me to watch and participate in a threesome she was having with her roommates. Long story and not entirely happy one. On mobile so bear with me.

We had a really shitty home life, retarded drug addict mother that never had a boyfriend longer than a few months. We had to grow up quick. At some point sister is molested by one of the boyfriends and it turns her off all men.

My sister moved out when I was thirteen and got an apartment with two other girls. my sister is a strawberry blonde. One roommate was a brunette with massive tits and the other was a skinny girl who had short hair and was obviously lesbian.

That summer we lose our apartment and mom sends me to stay with sister who takes me in somewhat reluctantly. We used to be really close before she was raped. When I was really really little I remember her playing with my dick and even sucking on it. Needless to say this ended.

So she has rules. I live on the futon, I eat when she eats, and when she's upstairs and tells me not to come up, I don't come up. My first day there I'm sitting on the futon watching TV when brunette comes downstairs with a towel around her waist and hair but her massive tits out. She seems surprised to see me but goes on into the kitchen. I go straight to the bathroom and fap, and when I come out she's walking by with the towel covering her tits. She asks what I was doing in there and when I don't answer she laughs and says I must have been jacking off.she pats me on the head, goes upstairs and laughs about it to my sister, who freaks out.

Keeping it going so you can continue

Bump for the story

I'll be dead by the time your done.

Sshhhhhh user

Fucking mobile I lost my last post. Summarizing.

Sister is pissed. Tells me no fapping and not to leave the couch. That night pixie comes home and her and my sister make out in the doorway. I realize they're girlfriends. They go upstairs and I hear the shower running. Then pixie comes downstairs in underwear and a t shirt. She's gets a bottle of cold liquor from the freezer and on the way back tells me my sister said to go to sleep and don't come upstairs. She laughs and cuts off the tv and lights.

I'm on the futon listening to them giggling and laughing upstairs when they get quiet and I hear moaning. I start fapping and brunette catches me as she comes downstairs to get chaser. She's wearing a thong and nothing else. She kneels next to me on the futon, tits in my face and asks if I want to watch. Uh, yeah. She laughs and says she will leave the door cracked. She gets the chaser and goes upstairs.

Bumping

Bomp

Good stuff this post.

I get down to my boxers and a t shirt and creep the fuck up the stairs like an assassin. Every time I hear a moan I freeze and my heart races. After a trilogy of Tolkien novels I make it to the top of the stairs on my knees. Hallway to my left has two bedrooms across from each other and a bathroom in between. All three girls are in brunettes room.

The door is cracked.

They're sitting around the floor with a bong and a bottle of tequila. As they pass the bong they'll lean over and make out with the girl opposite them, and I see my naked sister fingering brunette while sucking her tits. I sat there watching a long time. They've got one long double ended dildo and a strap on hatness. My sister is the only one completely naked and keeps fingering herself until she finally takes the dildo and starts teasing her pussy with it. then brunette gets up for some reason and comes to the door. Sees me peaking but doesn't say shit so I get out of the way. When we are out in the hall she crouches next to me. My dick is rock hard in my underwear and she can see it. She says something like oh you're a brave one and I just nod. She asks how long I've been watching and I say a while. then, in the scariest moment of my life, she loudly yells "guess who I caught peaking" and smiles at me.

God damn it, let's keep this thread alive

i had sisters once, then one night i was too horny, she wasnt interested and got several restraining orders. don't try it. fucking not worth it.

Bumping, come on in need the story, I need to know that happens next

Bumping with tits

Bumping

They start yelling what the fuck and brunette leads me by the arm into the bedroom. Sister is covering herself and furious. Pixie and brunette are laughing their asses off. Sister gets underwear on and covers her tits with her hands and asks wtf is wrong with me. I meekly say I was watching them. Because fuck it, why wouldn't I? Brunette tells her to calm down and let me stay. Pixie gets up and kisses her and tells her to calm down too. They sit down together and sister stops fuming, but says she's not playing with me there. Brunette says he's just watching and takes the bong for herself. Pixie on cue starts laying over sister and making out. They start getting into it and brunette turns to me and starts undressing me, pulls my shirt up and underwear down. I'm laying there naked, brunette hovering over me, and sister glares at me while playing with pixie before looking away. Brunette kisses my lips, then kisses down my chest until she gets to my dick, which she puts in her mouth. Her tongue circles my dickhead and she works my shaft all over. I'm losing my fucking mind.

Live dammit, live!

TYPE FASTER, YOU

More pls

Bump

Use a pc? or connect a keyboard to phone XD

bump

Dat butthole deserves dubs

bump

Bump

For a while all I can think of is brunette sucking my dick and it's heaven. I open my eyes and watch her tits flap, then look over and see sister and pixie watching us. brunette stops as I'm about to bust and starts laughing, passes the bong to pixie who gets off sister and takes it. Brunette crawls over to my sister who says she's not kissing her with my dick on her lips, brunette says she doesn't have to and goes down on my sister, licking her pussy.

Pixie hits the bong and then looks at me, sitting there with my dick wet and hard. She goes over behind brunette and pulls her thong down, playing with her big ass. Brunette, still playing with my sister, reaches a hand back and waves me over. I crawl next to her and can see my sister's entire naked body up close, when brunette starts sucking me and fingering my sister. right before I cum she pulls out and my nut fires off all over her chest and tits. Everyone stops.

Brunette lays back, runs a finger through the cum. Sister kicks me but it isn't hard. And she's still laying there naked. Pixie tells me if I want to stay I have to lick the cum off brunette. So I lay over her and get started.

banpu

Bump

Bumpin for justice

Don't die on me!

bump

Bump

The incestual story of Jessy & Frankie as told on youtube. This brother and sister group are not hiding anything from the world.
youtube.com/watch?v=ba6Nv1-4esY

More

Dude.

Still waiting bump!

hurry up i need dis shit

dont cuck me i need this

I wonder if it's going to be either spaghetti or dinosaur.

Spaghetti dinosaurs.
They fly too.

I guess you could call them "Flying spaghetti monsters".

When I was a little kid, I used to lick my little cousin's butthole. She is two years younger than me. I loved her exquisite smell of feces, the feeling of her wrinkles getting wet in my tongue, and her asshole winking to the rhythm of her heavy breathing.

That's why I have a rampant anal fetish now, 20 years later.

I haven't seen that walk the dinosaur for a while

I'm back sorry guys. Is anyone still here

yes.

give it to me daddy

Hurry up fag

Yeah, finish the damn story

continue please

Go on

Courtesy bump

Bamp

Keep it up

bump2

Moar?

Well okay then

Keep going

>700079008
So I start licking my cum off of her and focus on her tits. I go to lick her nipples and my sister kicks me again in the side, but not hard, and I go back to the cum. After licking up a big glob brunette pull me up and kisses me, taking the cum into her mouth. I feel my sister's foot on my dick, pinching it at first then just rubbing it. I look at her out the corner of my eye and she has one hand between her legs.

This is where it gets borderline abusive and some of you will turn off. While brunette is holding me and I'm ass up, pixie comes up behind me, playing with my ass, and presses the strap on against my cheeks. I get scared but brunette is holding me and pixie fingers me with lube. As she slides the tip of the dildo into me brunette pulls my head between her

Nice turn

Continue

I swear to god if this thread 404s before this story is over I will hunt all you down and force you to reenact it now keep typing you brilliant mobilefag

My little sister send this to his bf and leaves on my computer

Agreed

Another

Does she know she left it on there(like she left it for you to find)? Or she accidentally did it?

i'm really glad your sister obviously doesn't know shit about deleting files

THAT is a megaminge. You must be hung like a bear.

She knows I'm IT and she dind't tryed to hide... I think she left It for me

Fucking hell. Have you ever attempted anything? Like letting her catch you fapping?

so why haven't you mentioned it to her yet? or reciprocated in some way?

i dont give a flying fuck about you and your sister all i care about is this mobilefags story gimme gimme

Bump

I didn't noticed but a few months ago she caught me fucking my gf maybe she was looking few minutes before interrupts

what do you have to lose? go fuck her right now

Bump

Your sister is fucking unbelievably hot. Why the fuck haven't you let her catch you jerking to her pics? Or even just let her see that you have been looking at them?

she never sent those to her bf. she left those just for you.

bumping for more of this

More?

finish the story damn you!

She never had a BF! (or not anymore at least)

Leave these on your computer monitor with lotion and tissues out and ask her to grab something from your room while you're not home.

I'm going to cum with the force of 1000 suns to your sister dude

Yeeeeeeeeeeesssss fucking do it

>"My little sister send this to his bf and leaves on my computer"

oh

>Everybody walk the Dinosaur!

Good idea, I'll do It this night

I think that's what she told to him, but I believe she lied

Someone screencap the story?

Yo! I'm bumping for your story finish that shit!

Or, alternatively, just ask her what she's doing sending her boyfriend nudes on YOUR computer.

Make a thread telling us what happens and post proof. Timestamp on the setup before you do it would be perfect. Bless you user