Just got dumped at the university graduation ceremony.she just said ''i dont feel you like before'' im desperate

Just got dumped at the university graduation ceremony.she just said ''i dont feel you like before'' im desperate

get a girl who can do this

Learn to let go. The tighter you try to hold on the worse it hurts as she pulls away.

we v been together since high school,she was my life and it was not the first time i fell in love and dumped.but i thought that time was different she was different...

She was different, and still is cause nothing is ever the same. Even so user, she was not your life, because that too is different. Your life is your life and all things in it will change and eventually cease to be.

Let go, the past doesn't matter, the future has not yet come. What matters is right now. If you forgot the past and didn't think of the future what would be on your mind right now?

i tried to suicide but as a fucking coward i couldnt die

Don't rush, for one day you will anyways. You were born so you could live, why not see how things turn out?

i dont know mate,i knew a lot of ppl but damned,she was my best friend even our families were friends.

Who has a graduation ceremony on Thursday afternoon ?

it might be misleading sorry for that,it has been few weeks

scotty doesn't know

i started drinking again + tried drugs

I believe you. But all your friends will one day vanish, as will your families, and as will you. And there will be pain each time. But you have two choices. Try and hold on to something you cannot grasp, and suffer. Or let go, accept it, and find peace. You can't stop the universe in its tracks, however much you want to.

i know its all chemical reactions and shit and its not the first time but damn it hurts so much

>le just accept it and move on meme
Kill yourself faggot. You know as well as I do that it isn't so simple. Why would you try online therapy if you can't do even the simplest thing?

you might be right mate but b/ros feels good

Time for you to learn how to do this

I never said it was simple. It's just a fact. It's hard, damn hard. And you'll struggle with it all your life. But the fact remains, either you will let go, and get over it, or you'll hold on to it, and suffer.
Fear is just a chemical reaction too, that doesn't make the danger a tiger presents less real. Don't deminish what you felt, cause then you're just not being honest with yourself.

she never texted or said anything after we broke up,she broke up with me via text anyway i never saw her again

I wouldn't put much stock in someone who tries to demean you. He's just feeding his and your desire for punishment. The fact is, there's nothing to punish you for. Shit just happens.

females are shit. Learn it

i mean all those years
all these pain
all these laugh
all these cry
all these happiness
for nothing ?
it just ends like that ?
its not fair

the thing is she was not a dumb female
we v read books together
argue together
imagine together
she was like me she was mine
until the day shit happened

what university has graduation in August?

>its summer camp right?