I don't even listen to emo that much, but this is one of the best albums I've ever heard...

I don't even listen to emo that much, but this is one of the best albums I've ever heard. Can anyone rec more albums like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

karaswalkhome.mortgage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

karaswalkhome.mortgage/

This isn't the closest I've ever found, yo

You might also dig Naturally The Foundation Will Bear Your Expenses

have checked out anything by algernon cadwallader?

Just listen to the rest of their discography. They're an anomaly in that they're the only remotely interesting band to come out of the mid-west emo revival movement.

tyvm user

Good. Emo are for bad faggots. Don't go to hell. God likes male pole smokers, but to be fair.. don't be gay.

>emo music

>emo

if you geniunely think Algernon Cadwallader is anything like TBLA you're dum, AC is more twinkly emo than whatever TBLA is
everything you find will disappoint you, nothing with ever be as good as Masked Dancers. Don't get your hopes up, honestly stop listening to them because you'll find out that they'll never tour again and that and you'll make music that even approaches how good they are and get sad and cry in your room

You sound like a huge pussy

well yeah
where did you think you were, a metal general thread

I've tried to get into emo so many times because of my love for american football, but it's just impossible.

What I really find cute and lovable is how I see a thread once a week or once every two weeks, asking the same question, and I've done that as well in the past

It just shows how much innovation and love this album came with, god bless

I think he was reffering to the fact that Algernon Cadwalleder brings almost the same level of "new" into the league they're shooting for, not necessarily trying to nail a similar sound

You might like Heccra

hi heccra. but desu he really does hit that spot of emoish sound with electronic bits that arent just shitty "sad" stuff

>karaswalkhome.mortgage/
this reminds me more of Bright Eyes than any emo, except the singer copies Patrick Stickles' style sort of and does a shit job. i'm sure there's better reference points

Check out Hospital Sports and This Town Needs Guns

Check out Piles And Piles

>anime