Can someone explain to me the visceral hatred towards Pantera by nu-male metalheads of the current year(s)...

Can someone explain to me the visceral hatred towards Pantera by nu-male metalheads of the current year(s)? I've noticed it alot and it seems to be directed only at Pantera and their fans

because pantera is terrible

groove metal is trash and possibly the least groovy genre in existence. even nu-metal's a cut above it

>i wrote "FAG" on his grave...
>im not a homophobe

if you continued reading then you'd see that he wanted to piss off pantera's fans; rednecks and the like. they don't like being called fags.

Phil Anselmo's attitude ruins them. Also, Pantera is more groove thrash than nu-metal.

lol yes, thank you i did read it

>tfw no libcuck memorials to spit on because there is no libcuck worth admiring

Racism is "bad"

you're welcome

I guess one time he did a "Nazi salute" and said "white power" on stage. A lot of people don't want whites to have power so they don't like people saying that.

kek. this

you're fucking bullshit. Pantera is just trash music. it's got nothing to do with Anselmo's amerimutt delusions.

you want something real you listen to NSBM. not a failed glam metal band

Because the singer had an outburst on stage, which he later apologized for. He is genuinely mentally ill.
Funny how everyone preaches tolerance and all that shit, then they hate on Pantera because the guy has mental issues.

I regularly listen to Fanisk, Dark Fury, GBK, [insert questionable ideology] bullshit but Pantera is just trailer trash garbage music.

Phil's new albums awesome

Given that the guy called them a "bunch racist hillbillies" I'm gonna go with me on this one. Try not to fart from getting so mad about not liking Pantera.

I wasn't talking about OP's pic at all, I was addressing your implication that everyone who hates pantera is some flowery american tumblr skeleton

Is it just one guy who makes all the threads about numales? If so I have to talk to you, give the me the quickest and easiest way to PM you

That was actually all in your head.

savage

>you want something real you listen to NSBM

there is absolutely nothing "nu" about people thinking Pantera sucks ass

>itt